V8.C16 Foreshadow
1.8k 6 47
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

‘What are the levels, anyway?’

(It might take a while.)

‘Hmm… I vaguely understand they're records accumulated by someone. So what are the records? Anything mana touches gets recorded in the archive of the Akashic record. I don't think it is as simple as Maria explained.’

(Records are fragments of every Law and Concept held by the Akashic record. For every minor achievement, it directly grants the comprehension of those laws and concepts.)

‘So, the Akashic record is both the treasure and the treasurer at the same time and all living beings are the employees. Every time someone completes a task, the Akashic record awards with a comprehension of law related to the task. That’s why each level up here is accompanied by a headache since the Akashic record raises their comprehension forcefully instead of the natural route.’

(Correct.)

Then a crazy idea popped in his mind. 

‘What if I put my stamp on the Akashic record? Won't I be able to learn all the laws and become Tier 5?’

(No one knows the exact location of Akashic records.)

‘I just have to create an artifact capable of finding the Akashic record.’

(....)

‘Thanks, though, you are ugly.’

(...)

“So, what do you guys think about Earth? Monsters and the supernatural aside, this world is still the same.”

“This one certainly finds it intriguing. The people here are stronger compared to Tortus commoners.” Tio leaned her head on his shoulder. “Goshujin-sama, we all certainly got a lot stronger and this world also has levels, so this one begs to clear all dungeons here to earn experience.”

(4th Class beings can't earn any experience from 3rd Class or below them.)

‘What about Orochi? It was a 4th Class monster, so there must have been others like it.’

(Not possible. With Earth’s current mana level, a 4th Class can't be spawned.)

His instincts rang at her words. 

Does that mean someone purposefully created the Orochi?’

(Yes.)

‘Fuck… then let them come and become experience points for my wives.’

(New functions will be ready by tomorrow.)

‘Sure.’

He turned to Tio and explained the fact about the experience. Their shoulders drooped as they all released a sigh. The dragon’s blood in their veins gave them the urge to become stronger.

“Papa nano, leave the small fries to Myu!”

He chuckled and pinched her cheeks. His daughter barely reached Lv 20 and called the 3rd class monsters "small fries." An optimistic one indeed.

“Where are the cute fins of Myu?” He rubbed her ears.
Myu tightly shut her eyes and with a *poof* her fins popped into existence.

“Tada~”

Another *poof* sounded beside him. Remia also restored her fins.

“Dear, we did it so people won’t suspect our race.”

“No worries.”

“Oh yeah, Shizuku left to meet her parents,” Irene said. “She wanted to say sorry for leaving like that.”

“I don't mind. I also know her family since I trained there a bit… I'll pick her later.”

Yaegashi Dojo in people’s eyes and an assassin clan in secret. Shizuku didn’t know about it, but Uncle Max introduced him to the Clan.

‘I will talk to him later. I’m sure the old man would be fine either way.’

He was grateful for the help he gave him when he pursued the murderers of his parents.

‘Parents, huh… surely the best ones.’

(...)

“We also transported the students, which took some time and we came here to see you and Maria making out.” Irene’s face beamed with a grin. “You sure went at it for hours. We had to stay out with Myu-chan for half an hour.”

He forgot others’ presence during sex. Scratching his head, he apologized, “My bad. It won't happen again.”
“Papa, what is making out nano?”

“... It means we caught up on everything.” He lied with a straight face.

“Young master, are we all... staying here?” Venri asked, standing beside the couch.

“Why not!”

Maria exited the bedroom with clothes on.
“It’s the first room where I met him.” She pointed behind. “And this is the same bed we consummated our relationship.”

“Maria nee-chan!” Eri chided. “They are all family.”
“Buuuut… they are so beautiful. I want to bully theeem.”

“No.” Eri stayed firm. “I will never allow you.”

“Then I should be the first wife! I was the first one to confess to him.”

‘That assault wasn’t a confession!’ He retorted within his mind.

“Leo accepted me as the first wife and it won’t change now or ever.” Eri finalized the matter.

“Yes.” Yue supported Eri before turning to Leo. “And Leo, should I increase the space here?”

“Sure, if you are up for it,” He replied with a shrug.
Yue enveloped the entire room with her golden mana. Her golden hair fluttered, and the room shone with the same golden brilliance. The room expanded until it was enough to be called a wide hall. Not only did she use spatial magic with great finesse, but she also used the creation magic to create materials for the floor and walls.

“Done.”

She clapped her hands and shrunk to her small form. The same one he met in the abyss. She pushed Myu to one side and sat on one knee.

The others were already used to her magic talent, so they resumed watching. However, Maria, the only ignorant one here, had her jaw dropped open.

“Wao! This loli is strong! Since this is our first meeting, I’ll introduce myself.” She exhibited a slight bow. “I’m Maria, the latest wife of Leo. Please look after me and… be gentle.”

His lips twitched at her introduction. Maybe she knew that the others would surely beat her up one day, so she wanted them to be gentle…

“Yue, second wife.”

“Shea's third wife~”

“Ara, then I will say it too. Remia, the fourth wife here~”
“Hearst, fifth wife of Master.”

“Irene, sixth wife.”

“Tio, seventh wife.”

“Myu, papa’s daughter nano~”

“...Venri, Tio-sama’s attendant.”

One after another, everyone introduced themselves.
“Daughter?! How… how could this happen?” Maria dropped to her knees. “I promised to be the first to bear his children.”

Leo deadpanned at her until she stopped her useless acts and explained to her the circumstances of meeting with Myu. After listening to everything, Maria calmed down and took Myu from his lap.

“This girl is cute, so I will forgive you. Also, where are the other wives?”

“They are still at Tortus and one is meeting her parents in Japan,” He stated.

“One is from Japan like me? You even made a modern girl fall for you? Who is she?”

“She is friends with Eri.”

“Shizuku onee-sama,” Eri added with a smirk.
“What?! The heir of Yaegashi? That cool, aloof beauty joined the harem?”

“Yeah.” Irene agreed.

Leo nodded and created another couch with his creation lord skill.

“Venri.”

“Understood.” Venri sighed and sat on the new couch.
Maria also sat beside her and put an arm around Venri’s shoulder, acting like a close friend. Venri also went along with her antics.

“Leo, it’s time for the recordings for your life.”

“Okay.”

He created a giant white screen before the wall, used spirit magic to filter out the adult-rated memories, and projected the rest on the screen.

The recording started with his vague memories of Kaleidoscope. Although the girls knew about it, this was the first time they saw it with their own eyes.
And the result —  streams of tears flowing from girls’ eyes. Even stoic-faced Venri wasn't an exception.

He shrugged and played the next part. His adventures in Tortus…

47