V8.C21 Settling the trio
1.8k 5 44
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Instead of heading straight to Tortus, Leo teleported to a small apartment near his house. No matter how he looked at it, it wasn't worthy enough to serve as a base to three Demi-gods. However, the three presences — two emitting a vast aura while the third with a faint one, came from the inside.

I should use my new ability.

He closed his eyes and activated darkness authority. The black aura whirled about and wrapped his body, hiding his presence entirely.

Gotta train more with this.

With another step, he appeared in the room where the tiger girl, Felina, sprawled on the mat with drool seeping from the corner of her mouth. The Fenrir girl, Luna, staring at the ceiling with hollow eyes, and the Fenrir man dozing off while leaning against the wall.

The young dragon felt amazed at the ability capable of fooling three Demi-Gods. He was sure that the siblings hailed from Valhalla, a Heaven for warriors — the world dedicated to Norse Mythology he visited with Fias.

He quietly analyzed the girl who looked even younger than Liliana.

[Luna Fenris]
[Vánagandr]
[Lv375]

[Title – Gluttonous Wolf (Everything she eats restores her health and mana), Fenrir’s descendant (Attack power increases by 50% when fighting against Gods.)]

[Strength – 595, Agility – 665, Health – 759, Magic – 462]

[Active Skills – Devour Lv ??, Heaven’s Wolf Form Lv ??]

[Passive Skills – Chains of Extinction Lv ??, World Rending Claws Lv ??]

‘Why ?? on all abilities?’

(You can't analyze the innate abilities of others.)

‘But I could—’

(Remember the girls are your mates and connected to you one way or another through the network. So, the Creed can analyze their souls but doing the same for others requires a divinity in that area.)

He nodded and analyzed the seemingly overpowered skills.

[Devour] (Rank-A Innate ability)
When activated, the user can devour anything with their fangs. Each use heightens feral instincts varying accordingly to the amount of energy absorbed.

[Heaven’s Wolf Form] (Rank-S Innate ability)
The ability passed down to every descendant of Fenrir, the heaven devouring wolf. When activated, the user transforms into a wolf, raising the league of strength and endurance by two. Gives the urge to devour everything.

[Chains of cursed extinction]
As the one who died in the bounds of Gleipnir, Fenrir cursed every type of chain in existence. Increases attack power by 200% fighting against enemies with chains as weapons. The user can trigger a berserk state to gain more power at the cost of their rationality.

[World Rending Claws] (Rank-SS Innate ability]
The user’s claws are imbued with the concept of absolute sharpness, capable of rendering any defense useless.

Hearst had almost the same stats as her, thanks to the queen piece. But, this girl was also powerful when it came to devouring. He wondered what would be the result if he fought her with his chains of heaven.

Shaking his head, he analyzed the older brother.

[Blaine Fenris]
[Vánagandr]
[Lv389]

The rows of texts showed his stats and level slightly higher than Luna. Then the descendant of Báihû, Felina.

[Felina]
[Spirit Tiger]
[Lv358]

[Title – Báihû’s princess (Can command any monster with a tiger bloodline)]

[Strength – 581, Agility – 659, Health – 600, Magic – 487]

[Active Skills – Warp Step Lv ??, Spirit Tiger Form Lv ??, Beast God Eyes Lv ??]

[Passive Skills – Beast Insanity Lv ??]

Damn, she is loaded with innates.

[Warp Step] (A-Rank Innate ability)
Allows the user to travel between the shadow and the physical realm.

[Spirit Tiger Form] (S-Rank Innate ability)
The ability coursing through the blood of Báihû’s descendant. When activated, it consumes a spiritual essence to materialize the form of a Spirit Tiger, raising the league of strength and endurance by one and imbuing all attacks with the ‘Metal’ element.

[Beast God Eyes] (Rank-B Innate ability)
Allows the user to evaluate the strength of any individual.

[Beast Insanity] (Rank-C Innate ability)
When health reaches below critical, the pain arouses the madness of the beast. The feral instincts take over, forcing the user to wreak havoc on everything in sight.

Why are these skills oddly similar to mine?

Devour of Luna, Shadow authority similar to his Darkness authority, and Berserk — all these abilities matched his innate abilities.

If only they didn't fuck up in Tortus, I would have three splendid servants.

Sighing, he shook his head and dispelled his concealment.

Luna’s gaze snapped toward him. She immediately got on her feet and bowed deeply while her wolf ears twitched. “Welcome… master… I expected… your arrival…”

Her golden eyes carried a calm and collected look lacking any ounce of craziness — it was hard to match her with the crazy girl he fought before.

“Can you go back to your world?” he asked.

Luna shook her head. “We can't…”

While he felt troubled over the trio, Felina and Blaine woke up and stared at him.

“Master~.”

Felina jumped at him, only to get slammed face-first in his spiritual shield.

“Stay there.”

She nodded repeatedly and crossed her legs on the floor. Though the way she used her tail as a cushion made him grin, albeit for a brief moment.

Shaking off the smile, his gaze narrowed at Luna and Blaine’s tail wagging intensely contrary to their stoic face.

(You did beat the hell out of the race known to worship strength above all.)

He nodded at Jen’s answer. If the trio weren't being so obedient, he might have thrown them out in space. This change also left him confused until the image of seven black and white orbs flashed in his mind. 

‘Hollow saint, huh. The sins and virtues are certainly influencing my soul. Isn't that right, my pretty Jen?’

A soft sigh sounded inside his head.

(Yes. Even the sealed ones have the power to influence.)

‘Well, that explains my endless libido.’

He released another sigh and firmed his gaze.

“I don't care what you did and what you want to do now.”

Felina placed her hands on her legs and leaned forward. The other two stayed silent while their wolf ears quivered.

“If you want to be my lapdogs and the slaves you three wish to be.” A wide grin floated on his face. “then you have to earn it.”

“Understood! I shall never try anything again. I swear this on my father’s name.”

“I will accept any punishment, master.”

“I will… try my best.”

The trio replied one by one, not minding that he called them “slaves”.

Also, I'm not exactly into punishing males.

He shrugged his shoulders and continued, “So your first duty is to check out every faction in this world, their strength, and their goals.”

“I will get it done as fast as possible.” Felina stood up and thumped her uselessly large chest. “Luna, Blaine, let's go.”

Leo nodded at the trio. If they wanted to be his slaves, he would be a fool to deny it. The numerous worlds in the Three Realms made him realize one thing.

I am weak.

Even a single feather of Zhūquè was ranked as Tier 5.

How strong would that bastard be? Tier 6? Tier 7?

He had no way of knowing. At least, with the “respect” Zhūquè showed him, his own strength might reach a higher level than him.

Until then I will use everything at my disposal. Gotta keep my wives safe from all this.

He pulled out a small part of his spiritual essence.

“World Seeker.”

The trio faded from his vision as he found himself on the balcony of the Royal Palace.

Let's see what Lulu is up to now.

His domain extended past the walls and stopped at Lulu’s room. The scene inside made him smile wryly.

This woman…

44