V8.C22 The dream
1.7k 10 47
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A day before.

Luluaria smiled while Yue prepared herself to cast the magic to cross the boundary to the Earth. She waved her hand as her fellow sisters dispersed into specks of gold.

“I also wanted to check Earth.” Miledi groaned before shaking her head. “I will stay here to look after this world.”

Lulu’s strength had grown dramatically. But, Miledi was the only one who came closer to Hearst in terms of strength.

Although they never talked before, Luluaria knew the circumstances of the former labyrinth master. Leo never realized the information net that ran under his nose with Eri as the lead. Nothing about Leo was hidden from any of his lovers.

A genuine Tier 4. I wonder where I stand on this ranking now.

Liliana sighed and headed back into the palace. Helina bowed and pursued Liliana. The maid cared for Liliana above herself, nothing unusual.

“Then, I will take one room in the palace~.”

Without waiting for an answer, Miledi skipped into the hallways.

Luluaria turned to the last person standing beside her. If it weren't for her sharp sense of smell, she might have mistaken her for her fellow cult member, Hearst.

”Any order, mistress?” Noint asked with a quizzical expression.

“No, you can go back to the church and inform the citizens of Leo-sama’s ascendance.”

“As you command.”

Noint soared into the sky with her golden wings.

‘Absolute beauty. Most men might find it hard to resist her. Yet, Leo-sama…’

Luluaria sighed. It hadn't been an hour and she already started missing Leo.

She went into the working hall and buried herself in paperwork. Liliana joined her with Helina.

The three women escaped the sense of loneliness with the work.

The newly recruited assistants stared wide-eyed as the tables full of messy documents got cleared within three hours…

After that Luluaria went back to her room for training. She refused to stay weak anymore and trained the skills gifted by her mate.

Mate sounds rather pleasing.

She chuckled while sitting on the bed and continued manipulating the ball of pure white energy.

It could heal, strengthen, and create an ultra-durable barrier. And most of all, it purified the undead group made by Eri.

She was the buffer of the party or so Eri called her.

Time passed and the mental fatigue kicked in, forcing her to sleep.

She rolled left and right in her “excellent” dream.

---

The next day, Luluaria moaned as she opened her eyes. Breathing heavily, she leaned against the headboard of the bed.

What was that dream…? Tio-sama did it with Leo-sama?

Her cheeks flushed remembering the things she saw in that dream.

Is Leo-sama really that dominant? He even took her from behind…

Just then, a chill crept up through her groin. She slipped her hand inside her panties and blushed.

Getting off by watching Leo-sama loving another woman, am I a pervert now? 

The juices leaked from her garden hadn't dried yet. Her fingers accidentally touched her clit.

“Mhmm!”

A series of shivers ran through her body and a moan instantly escaped her lips. The vivid image of Leo’s cock flashed in her head, kicking up her primal urges.

No, I must not.

She tried to pull her hand back, but the chasm of pleasure pressed her to fiddle with her clitoris and slip her delicate fingers into the folds of flesh.

How many years had it been since she touched herself?

Biting her lips, she poked deeper while imagining herself in Tio’s place.

“Mhn~! Leo-sama~!”

While her fingers explored every nook and cranny of her pussy which remained unsatisfied for many years, she squeezed her boobs, creating a mesmerizing sight for any man.

---

Meanwhile, Leo arrived in a  dimly lit room with mute colored walls. Thick velvet curtains hid the long windows, just leaving a shy peak of the palace outside and letting sunlight pour down on the bed where a blonde-haired woman leaned on it, fondling her boobs over the light nightdress with one hand while her free hand was writhing in her panties. Her ruddy cheeks and teary eyes showed the excitement she felt.

Leo would be lying if the sight didn't turn him on.

And the fact that the woman moaned out his name every now and then only served to agitate him further.

Lulu didn't even notice him standing before her. He suppressed the “lust” messing with his head and waited for her to finish with a sadistic smirk floating on his face.

Tio might have wetted herself with one glimpse of his current expression.

After the whole five minutes, the show came to an end when a long moan left Lulu’s mouth,  her body twitching before she went limp on the bed.

“Dear Lulu, did you like it?” he asked as he sat beside her.

She jolted away and looked at him with wide eyes. 

“Whaaa! L-Leo-sama?!” the Saintess stuttered with cheeks while her cheeks took the deepest shade of red. “W-When did Leo-sama…?”

He ignored the rich aroma of her juices and pulled her cheeks. “I am only gone for a day and here you are, enjoying yourself alone.”

Her gaze went down, refusing to answer him.

“Anyway, I came here to bring you to the other side.”

“Huh?”

He grabbed her hand and sucked on the still wet finger.

“Sweet… So you chose these fingers over me? Man, I'm so jealous of them...” he teased while tasting the juice from her soft finger.

“No, don't.” she pulled her hand and showed yet another blush. “I am willing to go, but Liliana and Helina?”

“Oh, you thought I'd only take you? Nope, I also want those two and Miledi too.”

Lulu showed a relieved smile. “Thanks.”

He patted her head, which made her blush yet again. “Are you not upset about me having a relationship with you and… Lily?”

“No.” she shook her head and gave a gentle smile. “I don't care about anything as long as Lily is happy.”

He crept closer to her and kissed her forehead. The former queen let out a bashful giggle at this.

“Hmm, get ready. I'll meet others.”

She gave a reluctant nod. Leo chuckled and kissed her lips.

She hopped out of bed and stripped out of her nightdress. His gaze descended from her graceful back to her jiggling buttocks as she searched her closet.

Leo looked away and sighed. The fact that she was his mate raised his urges.
No, not now.
Instead of having sex first, he wanted to learn more about her. He barely knew anything about her except her position as the former queen.

He teleported to the room of the princess and the naughty maid. He had neglected the duo for a long time now. 

I'll spend some time with them.

47