V8.C23 World Customizer
1.6k 7 40
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Leo arrived in the elegant room of Helina and Liliana with his concealment active.

Just sitting there, Liliana emitted an air of grace — befitting of her title of princess. Her eyes also had a deep blue color similar to his own.

While Helina’s silver hair reflected the sunlight coming from the window.

“Should we use this kingdom as the capital of the Empire?” Liliana spun a pen on her fingers while gazing out of the window. “Then we need to expand the kingdom. We can't have anyone tarnish Leo-sama’s name for our small kingdom.”
The kingdom isn't small.

Leo suppressed the retort and continued eavesdropping on the duo.

Helina nodded while dangling her legs from the bed. “Leo-sama wanted to create a palace in the sky. Can't we wait till he finishes it?”

I'll make one today. This world is important to me.

As he was about to reveal himself, lines of texts blocked his vision.

[More than 50% of the ‘Tortus’ world puts their faith in you.]

[Do you wish to take ‘Tortus’ under your rule?]

[Yes] [No]

(Warning:- Accepting would turn Tortus into a subordinate world. You will gain the ability to modify the world.)

He was baffled at the new function.

(Accept or reject?)

‘What does it mean by modifying the world?’

(You can increase or decrease the world size. Create new races, magic systems and most of all, raise the mana concentration to strengthen the world as a whole.)

‘Accept.’

He chose without hesitation. People believed in him, so accepting this only seemed natural. It also meant giving more power to Shea and Tio’s tribe.
[‘World Customizer’ added to Network as a sub-menu. You can customize all worlds using faith essence.]

Deciding to check it in his free time, he stopped restraining his presence. The two gazes instantly went to him.

“Leo-sama?!”

“...Leo-sama?!”

Liliana and Helina exclaimed and a breathtaking smile bloomed on their face before they practically threw themselves at him.

“Slow down, girls.”

He chuckled and patted the duo’s head. Receiving a bone-crushing hug in exchange.

While repressing his rising instincts, he asked, “So, what are you girls up to?”

“Nothing special, just some mundane talk about the Empire,” answered Liliana as she looked up.

Helina glanced up with an inquisitive gaze. “Leo-sama… what happened in Japan? Did you meet Maria-sama?”

He ruffled her hair, causing the maid to turn crimson. “Don’t worry, everything is fine there. But some complicated things happened. Let’s talk about that later. You two are coming with me.”

“Where are we going?” Liliana asked as she separated from him.

“Earth.”

Liliana’s eyes flickered with hesitation. “But, I have a diplomatic meeting with Fuhren's guild master, some leftover paperwork, and helping Ruhi in Garland… I can’t leave like this.”

Leo sharply narrowed his gaze. “I thought you were diligent when you always buried yourself in papers… but now, you… don’t tell me you are a workaholic who doesn't want to relax at all?”

Liliana’s eyes darted around, avoiding eye contact with him. As his eyes narrowed further, she released a sigh and nodded.

“I… think I am.”

Helina kissed her cheeks and giggled. “Then what can we possibly do with our workaholic princess? Leave her here?”

Leo nodded with a grin. “That is a wonderful idea. I hope she marries her work instead of me.”

“Sleeping with paper?” Helina flashed a grin. “It would be really something.”

Liliana looked between the two of them as tears threatened to burst out of her eyes. “Y-You two… stop bullying me.”

“Only if you come with us. Leave the work to the Angels and new servants. That, I command as your future husband.”

Liliana stared wide-eyed for a good few seconds before she finally understood what his words meant, and a large smile crept on her face.

“I will do as you command, Leo-sama.”

“When are we departing?” Helina toyed with a lock of her hair trying to hide her flushed face. “I will wear something better.”

He wrapped his arms around her waist and stared into her clear blue eyes. “No, Helina looks perfect in a maid outfit.”

Well, he didn't lie. He always saw Helina wearing a maid outfit, which suited her well. Now, he couldn't imagine her without her signature frilly dress.

“...Understood.”

Smirking at her cute behavior, he released her and activated analyze on both of them.
[Liliana Evans]
[High human]
[Barrier master Lv138]

[Title – Dragon God's Bride (Negates all status effects and reinvigorates stamina and health. Increases fire resistance by 500%)]

[Strength – 127, Agility – 165, Health – 190, Magic – 207]

[Active Skills – Barrier arts Lv 59, Barrier fortification Lv 3]

[Passive Skills – Elemental magic Affinity Lv Max, Close quarter combat Lv 19, Language Lv 28, Grace of Royals Lv 24, Cooking Lv 2, Persuasion Lv 9]

[Barrier magic Lv 59]
[Requires less mana to cast barrier magic spells and the defense of any barrier is increased by 60%.]

[Barrier Fortification Lv 3]
[Uses extra mana to fortify the barrier. The effect varies according to mana usage.]

[Elemental magic affinity Lv Max] (Rank-C Innate ability)
[An innate ability of high humans. Requires less mana to cast any elemental based spell and increases the attack power of all magic spells by 100%.]

[Grace of Royals Lv 24]
[Depending on the situation, creates a friendly or regal aura around the user.]

[Persuasion Lv 9]
[A skill cultivated after years of experience in diplomacy. Increases the chance to persuade an individual.]

[Helina Evans]
[High human]
[Battle maid Lv159]

[Title – Dragon God's Bride (Negates all status effects and reinvigorates stamina and health. Increases fire resistance by 500%)]

[Strength – 178, Agility – 229, Health – 270, Magic – 118]

[Active Skills – Body reinforcement magic Lv 29, Steel Defense Lv 39]

[Passive Skills – Close quarter combat Lv 79, Dagger Mastery Lv 27, Housework Lv 3, Elemental magic Affinity Lv Max]

Their race High human was the same as Miledi.

‘What are the advantages of a high human exactly?’

(More lifespan and more talent in mana.)

‘Okay. I will give them a pawn piece just in case.’

He ended the talk with Jen. The duo still stared at him intently. He pulled out two pawn pieces from his inventory and thrust them near their chest using spiritual hands.

“What is this?” Liliana asked while tilting her head.

Helina gazed at him gently, not minding the crimson piece that went inside her body.

“Something to make you stronger.”

Leo smiled as a crimson glow rose from the ground and surrounded the duo.

Lulu should be dressed now. One pawn piece for her too.

He stretched his domain and targeted Lulu with his spatial magic — the former queen dressed in an elegant white dress that failed to hide her buxom figure, turned to the crimson light as soon as she arrived.

“Ah! Leo sama, what is that?!” she blurted out.

He grinned and slammed a pawn piece on her chest.

“Mm~.”

While she bit her lips, the crimson glow sheltered her figure.
I'll add Miledi while I'm at it.

He pulled the mischievous lady from her room.

“What!!!” she looked around and flashed a relieved smile when she spotted him. “Oh, it's Leo—”

*Slap!*

Another crimson flash and the number of crimson orbs went up to four!

40