V8.C24 The new palace
1.6k 9 42
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A few moments passed by and the crimson glow subsided — revealing the four stunned women.

"Is this the legendary evil piece?!" Lulu placed her hand on her chest and conveyed a delicate smile. "I feel even closer to Leo-sama."

She looks so sweet…

"Mother, really?!" Liliana gaped at Lulu. "The piece Eri-san said… which could create a lifelong bond with Leo-sama? Why does my chest feel stuffy."

The princess clasped her hands behind her back and loosened the dress clinging to her breasts. Her subconscious desire matured her breasts.

It's not like I discriminate between sizes…

Miledi didn't change a bit. As expected of a narcissist, she took pride in herself.

Helina also experienced no changes except her aura became tranquil and calming.

He checked the status of the princess and maid — their stats boosted by more than twenty percent but their race remained the same, which surprised him.

(Before you were a monster, a race lower than dragons and high humans. Give them time, their bloodline will change.)

'You should have told me sooner.'

(...)

He sighed and analyzed the former queen.

[Luluaria Evans]

[Dragon]

[Dragon Saintess Lv219]

[Title – Dragon God's Bride (Negates all status effects and reinvigorates stamina and health. Increases fire resistance by 500%)]

[Strength – 299, Agility – 340, Health – 380, Magic – 413]

[Active Skills – Rites of passage Lv 1, Draconic Force Lv 1, Dragon breath Lv 1, Dragon Form Lv 1]

[Passive Skills – Dedication Lv 33, Holy Magic Affinity Lv Max, Close quarter combat Lv 4, Royal Grace Lv 38, Persuasion Lv 21.]

The former half-dragon Lulu became a complete dragon with the evil piece. The dedication skill grew to Lv 33 in just over a week. Her dedication to him was too much.

I forgot her loyalty is already maxed.

The girls, including Miledi, stayed still as he analyzed the last one.

[Miledi Evans]

[High human]

[Lv300]

[Title – Saintess of destruction (Gravitational magic evolves to the level of affecting a Tier 2 world), Dragon God's Bride (Negates all status effects and reinvigorates stamina and health. Increases fire resistance by 500%)]

[Strength – 283, Agility – 332, Health – 395, Magic – 510]

[Active Skills – Boundless Force Lv 1, Virtue of Patience Lv 2 (Deny the world), Recovery magic Lv Max]

[Passive Skills – Elemental magic Affinity Lv Max, Holy Magic Affinity Lv 3, Close Quarter Combat Lv 58, Language Lv 74.]

[Boundless Domain Lv 1] (Rank-A Innate ability)

[Creates a domain extending even to the ends of the world with enough mana. The user can manipulate gravity at will.]

[Recovery magic Lv Max]

[Increases the effect of any healing magic by 250%.]

Leo's eyes grew wide. His surprise calmed down when he realized that the power to destroy a world… wasn't anything new. He could do it if he spammed hell fire orbs everywhere. Each one carried more destructive power than a nuke.

'So all higher existences don't have a class? I saw the same with Hearst.'

(Yeah. You are an exception.)

He gave a nod at her explanation and gave a wide smile to the girls.

"You girls look stunning."

His cheap compliment with enough sincerity made them blush. Even Miledi fidgeted with the hem of her black dress.

"Wait here for an hour. I'll go finish the palace."

He grabbed Miledi's hand, spread open his wings, and flapped once — the dragon wings thrust him out of the window, straight into the wide sky.

The trio of mother, daughter, and maid stared at his fading back before they started checking their new skills.

"L-Leo! Where are you taking me?!" Miledi yelled while clinging on to his right hand.

He suddenly put a brake on his flight and caught Miledi's light body from flying away with the momentum.

Her eyes turned teary in fear. Even the infamous sadist couldn't tolerate the speed of his wings. All it took was one swing to reach the sky above the kingdom.

While overlooking the kingdom, he brought the tearing girl into his embrace and consoled her with headpats.

Miledi flashed a wide smirk as she enjoyed his hands gently rubbing her head. Leo knew that this was just an act for more skinship, but he went along with her.

After they finished showing affection to each other, Leo explained his reason for bringing her here. Miledi nodded and got to work.

Leo spread his mana everywhere while remembering the blueprint he received from Tio.

His pure white mana towered over the entire kingdom. Unsure of why his mana became pure white when it came to creation abilities, he filled the mana with his intent — the mana gradually formed a spherical platform. Walls rose from the land and entwined around to build a magnificent castle reflecting sunlight with its white walls.

Not stopping there, he fully displayed his Creation Lord ability — the land surrounding the castle burst open as thick green vines flew out with enormous trees. He breathed life into the lifeless land.

"Now enchant the base with gravity magic." he grinned at Miledi staring at the newly created flying castle with a slack-jawed expression. "So it can fly."

"Can't you do it?"

"I suck at gravity magic and I also want to see my Miledi in action," lying with a straight face, he patted her head.

"I-I know I'm a genius in gravity magic. No need to remind me," she proclaimed and puffed her rather modest breasts.

Just one praise and she is like this.

Perhaps, it resulted from his bind skill that the prankster stayed obedient to him. However, he was sure that once she met the other girls, her energetic demeanor would return.

Once Miledi finished enchanting, he got ready to teleport but stopped, sensing three presences nearing.

"Leo-samaaaa! Catch meee!"

Leo quickly formed a wall of spiritual strength and caught the Saintess overspeeding with her dragon wings while carrying Helina and Lulu.

"Geez, Lulu, what were you thinking using your wings to fly without having a backup plan?"

He scolded the trio hanging by his spiritual hands.

Lulu showed an embarrassed smile. "I'm sorry. I just wanted to take a closer look at this miracle… ufufu, Leo-sama certainly makes me hot..."

That came out of nowhere!

"Sorry?"

"Forgive?"

Helina and Lulu tried to put on a teary-eyed act, which made him sigh.

Miledi burst into laughter for some reason. "You all are so amusing."

He shook his head and forgave the trio. Not that he was angry at them to begin with.

After giving a last look at the Castle, he cast "World Seeker" to return, not giving another care about it and the commotion it created.

---

Meanwhile, back on Earth, the girls ended up being the culprits for an international purge.

It all started when Leo left.

Maria, instead of forging new identities for others, contacted Leo's uncle Max to help her locate the man who recommended the plan for killing Leo and the ones supporting him.

Max's wide connections quickly pinpointed his current location.

The culprit, a local politician of an island estate. She threw her phone and flashed a twisted smile.

She would destroy anyone who tarnished her man's pride. She proposed her plan to others to which no one questioned her decision and even offered to help her.

The only kind girl among them was relaxing with her parents in one of the rooms of the Yaegashi dojo.

With everything set, Yue opened the portal for the island and Shea rushed in alone.

That day, the demon rabbit truly went berserk and destroyed multiple buildings.

Yue repaired the damage and Eri wiped out the memories.

A perfect duo for erasing any evidence.

The next day, the politician and his friends were found encased in ice so hard that their best 2nd Class fighters failed to scrap an inch out of it.

The rest is a story for another time...

---

Edited by NB

Shout out to T-Money for choosing the highest tier on pat.reon.

Read a week chapters in advance at patre.on.com/Revengelord

42