V8.C25 Blessing
1.7k 9 51
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Leo appeared in the apartment with Lulu, Lily, Helina, and Miledi.

“Ara, dear. You returned quickly.”

Remia muted the TV, stood from the couch, and brazenly stole his lips. The boldness left Lily, Helina, and Miledi speechless.

“Yue and Hearst didn’t return yet?”

“They are busy searching for a high level dungeon.” Irene entered the room wrapped in a single towel while drinking milk from a bottle. “That hit the spot!”

“Where are the angels?” Maria asked as she rolled on the couch. “I wanted to see them.”

‘I forgot…’

Eri shook her head. “Forgetful as ever I see.”

Miledi pounced on the TV. “Oh, what is that box?!” 

“You guys have fun here. I will go fetch some of the angels,” Leo said and cast “world seeker” one more time.

He rushed into the new castle already being looked after by his army. 

Everyone’s strength was near the top of Tier 3, so he randomly grabbed fifty of them and returned to Earth.

As he stood in the living room again, his eyes widened. The living room had become a wider hall. He extended his domain and received another shock.
The middle-class building of this apartment was nowhere to be seen. Instead, a single palace spanned for at least a kilometer. Yue, Shea, Tio, and Eri’s presence cane from a room.
They did it again. Are they trying to declare war on other factions?
He released a sigh in resignation.

 Understanding a woman’s heart was difficult, even for a Demi-God like him.
He turned to the Angels standing in a formation. “You guys chose any room you like. Try to look after the… palace.”

“We shall do as per your command, Lord Emperor.”

The foremost Angel thumped her chest. The rest followed suit and pounded their chests in unison. He resisted the urge to retort at the sight that could induce nosebleed from any man.

He waved his hands and the Angels army marched out of the hall.

He grabbed Irene and left the girls fussing over a cartoon on TV.

“Wait, Leo! Let me wear some clothes!” Irene protested despite the wide grin lingering on her face. “You brute!”

“…”

He pulled her into the nearest room and dumped materials and a pile of mana crystals. And his craftsman room got ready in less than a minute.

The current amount of his total wealth was unknown. What more, he had yet to loot Ehit’s dimension. The number of treasures would be amazing.

Leo tried talking to Noint on Tortus. She was a vassal connected through the network.

‘Noint, can you hear me?’

“Lord Emperor?” asked a female in a confused voice.

‘...Yeah. I want you to shift Ehit’s wealth to my new castle.’

“It will be done.”

‘Ask me if you ever need anything. I will try my best to fulfill it.’

“Serving the Lord Emperor is more than what we deserve.”

He cut the contact with a wry smile. The apostles were crazy loyal to Ehit and Eri just shifted that loyalty toward him and the girls.

Irene wore a tight miniskirt and white sleeveless shirt.

“I’m ready!”

Leo drew her closer and pulled her rather chilly body in his warm embrace.

“Leo?” she asked while snuggling closer and raising her head to meet his lips.

While his urges tried to overcome his will, he transferred his mana crafting knowledge to her. He could transfer everything even without touch, but he wanted to seek her lips.

“Blessing”, the technique he learned after becoming Tier 4. He could bless someone, boosting their stats for a short time, or transferring the knowledge of his skills.

This super useful skill that could make everyone stronger hadn't shown up on his status.

(....)

Breaking the kiss, he stroked her hair.
She puffed her cheeks. “You are such a cheat guy. I was prepared for a lot of training.”

“You still need practical experience.” a grin crept on his face. “Well, I was born with a godly spoon, so using it is natural, no?”

“That’s true as well.” she left his embrace and asked, “What are you creating now?”

“An armor for everyone.”

“Oh, cool,” she replied with stars shining in her eyes. “I want a light white-plated armor.”

“Sure.”

After taking her size with his eyes, he activated the Creation Lord skill — a lump of pure white mana flew out of his hand and covered her body.

He touched her head. “Think of the look in your mind.”

Irene nodded and closed her eyes to concentrate.

The mana twisted around and molded along with her whims — in several seconds, the armor was completed.
With a tight white layer of cloth underneath, she opted for fingerless gauntlets, a breastplate with a glacial blue cloth attached, and greaves. White color dominated her gear while there were accents of blue and golden.
Despite the little to no armor, her skin was protected. Her figure resembled a warrior instead of a mage.
Irene pulled out a large mirror and examined her front and rear.

“This perfectly matches the one Eri showed me. It’s so perfect! Thanks, Leo, I love it!”

She turned around and threw herself at him. In one swift move, she stole his lips.
While enjoying the kiss, Leo enchanted some overpowered skills on her armor with spiritual essence instead of regular mana.

He stopped the kiss and used analyze on it.

And the result…

[Glazed Dragon Soul armor]
[Rank – T3 (Chaos)]
[User restrictions – Irene Verglas]
[Defense – 11,500]
[Durability – 25,000,000 (indestructible as long as mana is supplied)]
[Options – 1. Freely increases the defense by consuming mana.
2. Raises the league of all dragon-related skills.]
[Description – An armor fused with the creation records and nourished with the soulpower of a true dragon.]

‘It’s one hell of an armor created with zero effort. What’s that Chaos in rank?’

(The artifact ranking of this world.)

‘I see. Care to elaborate more?’

(Common, Rare, Unique, Legend, Epic, Chaos, Demigod, God, Eternal.)

‘Okay, dear. I understand.’

(....)

Irene, let's create one for everyone!”

“Okay!”

One by one, his lovers entered the room and left with a chaos-ranked armor stored in their rings. Since he was in the mood to create and not lazing around, he called the Angels too.

All it took was a few hours to create an elite Angel squad.

He forgot his goal of teaching Irene anything about mana crafting and flirted with his lovers until night. 

During dinner, he explained the new palace and the factions they would probably face in the future. His baseless hunch might become real.

After that, he went to Lulu’s room. Instead of doing anything, the couple snuggled on the sofa while watching an old horror movie.

The former queen hugged him tighter every time an evil spirit came on screen, squeezing her well-endowed boobs into his arms.

Aside from that, everything was good.
After the movie ended, he glanced at the clock.

“It’s sleep time.”

“Have a good night,” Lulu said with a smile, which looked sadder than anything.

She wants to sleep with me…

As tempting as it sounded, he had already made a promise with Irene and Yue, and including Lulu wasn't a… bad idea.

No, I don't want her first time with me in an orgy.

Jen’s snicker echoed within his mind.

(You are becoming more like a playboy.)

‘Isn’t that the effect of Lust?’

He held her closer and lifted her chin. “Don’t act so depressed. I'd love to sleep with a fine woman like you.”

He leaned over and gave her a kiss on her lips while taking in her arousing fragrance.

She slipped her arms around him and returned his passionate kiss.

The kiss went on for a minute before Leo broke the kiss and placed his hand on her face. She continued staring at him with her affection filled blue eyes.

“Don't forget you are already my mate.”

She released his neck, wrapped her arms around him and leaned on his chest. 

“Leo-sama, you are my man, mate, emperor, and my god… you are everything to me.”

“I know. That's why I don't want to rush this meaninglessly.” he caressed her back while indulging in her warmth. “I want to make sure that you don't ever regret becoming my saintess.”

“I don't mind even if Leo-sama ravages me right here. Ufufu… but embracing like this isn't… bad.”

“...”

51