V8.C26 Clash of emotions
1.6k 6 45
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The next day, Leo woke up and peeled off Irene clinging to his left. Yue sandwiched Eri on his right. A bit far, Remia and Hearst clung to each other, and Maria and Tio sprawled while hugging each other.

Last night was truly the night of ice and fire, where everyone attacked him. He didn't forget to put on his seed killer bracelet. Although he could tweak any part of his body including his semen, he wasn't ready to risk it.

Tio… well, I don't really mind if she gets pregnant.

The girls rubbed their sleepy eyes. Though none of them needed any rest for months, they still followed their old lifestyle.

---

Two hours later, Leo sat in the living room with Myu on his lap.

“So what is the plan for today? Are we gonna follow our plan of joining a school here?” Eri asked as she crossed her hands on her chest.

“I don't think school functions normally with the monsters spawning all around the world,” he replied and brought the candy near Myu’s face.

She snatched the candy from his hand and nibbled on it. “Thanks, Papa!”

“Beloved, what should we do then? Fight the angels and demons?” Yue asked in a matter-of-fact tone.

“Angels are at Lv 300 in minimum.” He turned to face Maria fiddling with her phone. “how strong is Spiera?”

Maria put down the phone and sighed. “She never told me the exact level. But from how she boasted about her servants, she should be well above lower class angels.”

“Are you sure you want to forgive her? I mean she betrayed you and I'm sure I would have hunted her down if it happened to me.”

Maria shook her head. “She taught me so many things and even searched for you on my behalf… I don't know. She didn't look like the one who would betray someone without a reason.”

“What about your friend? That saintess one?”

“You know she is all yuri for me…” Maria sighed once again. She was acting different from her annoying personality.

“What is yuri?” he asked.

“...She loves me.”

“Wow. Having such a beauty head over heels for you, ain’t that nice?”

“To be honest, it all feels like a dream,” Maria whispered and shook her head. “but the feeling in my chest says it is real.”

The thought of this being a dream in her afterlife crossed her head multiple times. She patted her stomach and her lips curled into a warm smile.

“But I can somehow sense the… new life here.”

Leo pulled her closer with his spiritual hands and consoled her, cheering her up in ten minutes.

Meanwhile, Myu waved her hand in the air, trying to touch the texts stuck to her vision.

“Levels, nano?” Myu tilted her head. “Papa! What is a level?”

Leo glanced at her and patted her head. With a deep breath, he began the simplest explanation for his daughter.

After digesting the information, Myu raised her head and stared at Leo, her eyes as serious as one could get, unfitting for a five years old girl.

“Papa, I want to level up.”

Leo scratched his head. “But—”

“Papa, I want to level up.”

Leo sighed and pinched her cheeks. “You are one stubborn girl, you know that? Alright, let’s go level up.”

“Ehehe.”

Leo took Myu in his arms and spread his wings. He took a glance at everyone.

“We should wait to see more before joining any school. Hell, I would try my world ticket if this world annoys me too much. Hopefully, that takes us to some more normal world.”

The world ticket still rotted in his inventory somewhere, probably crying for being so useless. He might use it after getting bored with this world. On one hand, he wanted a normal world where the girls could relax. On the other, a world full of strong individuals enticed him — he might be able to bring out the full power of his Void Eater class. A part of him also wanted the factions of this world to fight him, so he could get a proper valid reason to turn those higher existences into his nourishment. He was too nice to go and devour any non-hostile being.

“Beloved, no matter where you go, we will always accompany you,” Yue said with a smile.

The others also nodded and added their own words that palpitated his heart.

“I will also follow the young master.”

Even Venri tried to console him with some kind words, making him chuckle. He flashed a last smile at everyone and leaped out of the window. Keeping the speed to minimum, he soared and searched for some dungeon.

---

In a dark room with all light sources turned off, a brunette rolled on her bed and buried her face in the pillow already wet with never-ending tears.

Today, she learned that humans can shed tears for two days straight if it is for love.

Her aquamarine eyes teared up again as the image of her lovely older sister sleeping with a black-haired handsome man flashed through her head.

Na Yuna… stop it. Is it really worth it? Why are you so stuck up on unnie?

Her voice of reason called out to her as it materialized as an endless wall inside her head.

Unnie was so kind to me. She looks so charming and badass when she fights.

The warrior known as her emotional side popped up and struck the absurd wall of reasonability, dealing 0 damage.

Wasn’t MiRae kind to you too? She has been with you as long as you started to speak, looking after the childish you despite knowing you harbor such darkness in your heart? Why don’t you love her too? Won’t it be better than lusting after a woman devoted to her partner?

Reason crippled the warrior’s armor and dealt critical damage.

Na YuNa turned over and placed her hand on her chest.

MiRae became my friend before I saw the reality of this world. The filth hiding in the heart of everyone around me, my clan, my mother, and father. The dagger hidden behind those amiable smiles. Prepared to sell me off if it was for their benefits.

Na YuNa recalled the day she heard her father talking to her mother and winced. The only one who cared for her was Kang HaJin Oppa, her heart could never see him as a man — only as a friend and older brother. Kang MiRae, her childhood friend, adored and spoiled her since MiRae knew her for so long. Knowing her friend whose pride was higher than the Gods, she couldn’t help but think that MiRae looked after her out of responsibility as a friend — the thought always plagued her heart, but she only realized it today.

Na YuNa took a deep breath and sat up.

Maria unnie did it even after having no obligation. I know she wanted to use my reputation as the saintess. However, with her strength, she could’ve become more influential than me.

Na YuNa remembered the day she first met her neighbour in the old inn. The woman outright ignored her on their first meeting, which ticked her off. She was too used to getting attention, that the single woman who gave her cold shoulder scraped her pride. She kept approaching her and tried starting a talk with various topics. None of them worked, until she saw the doll of a brown-haired boy resting on the side. As adorable as it looked, the crude stitching showed it was handmade.

She couldn’t stop herself from asking — are you perhaps an otaku?

Contrary to hiding anything, the blonde confessed about being an otaku — Na YuNa found a mutual hobby to talk about and became closer to her…

“Miss Na YuNa, please stop sulking. This world needs your power.”

Her guardian angel Feyta couldn't bear her attitude any longer and rebelled.

Na YuNa turned to face Feyta with her eyes glowing menacingly.

Feyta shuddered and ended up lowering her gaze.

Looking at the obedient Angel, Na YuNa opened her mouth.

“What did you say?”

45