V8.C28 Cosplayer?
1.5k 7 43
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Leo congratulated Myu with some headpats. She beamed with a wide smile while her serpent, Vepar wagged its tail.

It was a miracle how it was still alive.

Analyze

[Vepar]
[Lesser Water Spirit]
[Lv 22]
[Skills: Bite Lv 9, Water bullet Lv 1, Taunt Lv 1]

He silently analyzed Myu and scrolled through her skills. Unsurprisingly, a new skill was there.

[Lord of Lesser Spirits Lv 1]
[Allows the user to subordinate Lesser Spirits, in result, keeping them materialized in the physical realm.]

Leo shrugged his shoulders and took Myu deeper in the dungeon.

---

Meanwhile, Na YuNa got out of the car and skipped over to Kang HaJin, paying no heed to the stares of ability users.

“HaJin Oppa!”

Kang HaJin spotted the duo and waved his hands.

“Let’s goooo!” Na YuNa yelled as she stopped before Kag HaJin.

“No, we are not going in there.” Kang HaJin shook his head. “...Miss Maria’s boyfriend went inside. Nothing will be left for us to kill here.”

Na YuNa’s slightly widened. She took a deep breath before asking, “Is... Unnie here?”

Kang HaJin scratched the top of his helmet with a bitter smile. “No, she isn’t. But he came with a little girl.”

“Little girl?!” Kang MiRae almost shouted the question. “Why would he bring a girl to this… Never mind me.”

She remembered his power to toy with a 4th Class.

“You know his powers… are too out of our league.” Kang HaJin stifled his pride and admitted that he had no chance to compete with such a monstrous existence.

“I’m still going inside! I want to talk to him.”

‘I should at least maintain a friendly relationship with him,’ she thought.

“MiRae.” Kang HaJin turned to his sister for confirmation. “What do you say?”

“MiRae please.”

Na YuNa tried puppy eyes on Kang MiRae and it was super effective. MiRae nodded before releasing a sigh.

“Let’s go.”

Feyta, sitting on Na YuNa’s head pumped her fist. She never knew that the chance to meet him would come so soon.

---

The trio entered the dungeon and immediately spotted the headless corpse of the serpent.

“Waste of materials,” Kang MiRae grumbled and put the carcass inside the pouch she earned from her otherworldly trip. She fully intended to return it to its rightful owner.

They moved in the next passage to find another carcass. Another passage, four ogre carcasses — all had their head bitten off as if the one they fought wasn’t human.

Kang HaJin took off his helmet and wiped his cold sweat. Is that man really a monster who would bare his fangs at other monsters? He shuddered inside while keeping a straight face.

They traveled deeper and deeper. Kang MiRae’s pouch was already filled, so they ignored the carcasses and kept walking.

Just when they were getting bored, rumbles came from the next passage. The trio looked at each other, nodding their heads, and ran toward the source.

The scene they witnessed froze their hearts.

“Vepar-san water bullet! Gaap-chan bite! You two can do it nano!”

A small girl wearing exotic blue armor screamed out orders at the two blue serpents coiled around the two-horned giant ogre. The smaller one squeezed, in spite of the thick hands gripping its body, and sunk its fangs in the ogre’s neck. The larger one shot water bullets from its mouth, causing the ogre to moan in pain.

“The little girl is a high-level summoner,” Kang MiRae whispered. She had far more knowledge of magic than the other two. “Her armor is legend-ranked or higher.”

“What?! How is that…” HaJin shook his head and sighed.

“Wao! That girl is soooo cute. She is a cosplaaaayer!”

----

Leo jerked his head in the trio’s direction. He had sensed them when they entered the dungeon. However, as always, he couldn’t care less.

“Wao! That girl is soooo cute. She is a cosplaaaayer!”

Something absurd came from Maria’s friend Na YuNa. Leo took out Irene and Yue’s new invention, the smartphone enchanted with so many things that a Lv 1 human could one shot Lv 100 monsters with it. The group of Eri, Irene, Yue, and Tio always tries to invent something new.

He smiled and searched for the meaning of “cosplayer” on the internet. And the result left him speechless. He shifted his gaze between Myu and the woman donning an armor on his smartphone’s screen.

Na YuNa isn’t… wrong. Myu really looks like a cute cosplayer.

He pocketed his smartphone and stopped hiding. Instantly, the ogre’s legs trembled before it fell on its knees and banged its head on the ground again and again.

Leo rubbed his head. How did he forget about the Son of [??] title, which gave him command over monsters and dragons.

“Papa, what do I do?” Myu asked, tugging at his shirt.

The ogre also raised its head and looked at him with tears streaming down its face.

Damn. But creating a monster army isn’t bad.

He glanced at Myu looking at the monster with pity. A moment ago, she was hellbent on killing it. Her mood swings could rival Shea's.

“Fine, I will bestow a name to him and you better obey Myu’s order.”

The ogre blurted out something and lowered its head.

“Myu, what name do you have in mind?”

“Belphegor-chan!”

“...That name is too much for a mob like this ogre.”

“Belphegor-chan!” she repeated with a dark smile, imitating his first wife.

With a sigh, he ruffled her hair and stared at Ogre. “From now on you will be called... Belphegor.”

“Yay! Papa, I love you!”

A small part of mana left Leo’s body and enveloped Ogre’s body.

(Oh god, it worked! It’s evolving!)

He clapped his hands, breaking the trio out of their stupor.

“Had enough fun peaking?” he asked.

“S-Sorry,” Kang HaJin apologized. “We didn’t mean to look.”

The two women looked at him in a daze, making him sigh. He should wear a mask so the girl can’t stare at his face.

The black-haired woman snapped out of her daze and coughed, turning her flushed face sideways.

Maria’s friend turned her gaze to Myu and her expression brightened up.

“So cuuute!” she leaped at Myu.

Leo’s brows twitched. Since he refused to touch any woman other than his wives, he resorted to the spiritual shield. Na YuNa crashed face first and staggered backward. She rubbed her red nose, looking at him with teary-eyes.

“Why did you do that?!”

“Please ask for my permission before touching my daughter.”

“Your daughter,” Na YuNa whispered as her eyes turned serious. “You are quite the man for letting Maria Unnie suffer alone while you had fun with your harem.”

“Na YuNa! Stop it.” Kang HaJin pulled her back. “Please forgive her. She is out of her mind right now.”

Leo arched a brow at them. Good for them that he wasn’t in his dragon mode, or, the three of them would be cold corpses. Instead of being angry, he was puzzled how did this girl fall so hard for Maria.

Does the blessing from the goddess of passion work on females too?

“I’m sorry for losing my temper.” Na YuNa offered an apology with a bow. “I don’t have any right to judge you here. You might have gone through many trials to become this stronger.”

He used spiritual hands to pull her up. “It’s fine. I should thank you for looking after Maria… she might’ve gone half insane without interacting with you.”

“Tentacles?” Na YuNa whispered and shook her head. “Please look after Unnie. She means a lot to me.”

That I know…

“I will.”

“Can I meet her sometimes?”

“Sure,” he agreed

He trusted Maria to not do something like cheating. Her passion for him was enough to gain the blessing of the goddess of passion. As far as he knew, Na YuNa was her only friend outside of the wives circle.

“Wao! You agreed so easily!” Na YuNa exclaimed with a bright smile. “Now I know why Unnie loves you.”

He shut his lips and narrowed his eyes at the angel sitting on Na YuNa’s head. She shrunk back and curled up on her head.

Leo shrugged his shoulders and turned to the ogre enclosed in a glowing orb.

*Crack* *Crack* *Crack*

Let’s see what will come out of this...

Edited by NB

Shout out to T-Money and Zeeksi for choosing the highest tier on patreon.


43