V8.C29 Belphegor
1.5k 8 41
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Belphegor’s POV

I… what is happening to me?

My head is not chaotic anymore. I can think clearly.

It is all thanks to my Lord.

He gave me a name, his records, his lofty mana, so that I can evolve and become stronger.

Mana seeps into my body, touching my core, and transforms my body. The giant hands and legs I was born with shrinks into rather small limbs with soft skin.

It is uncomfortable to lose my only weapons. But, I can bear it. I have seen many humans using weapons deadlier than my hands. Now, I can use them too.

To fight and evolve further. To become stronger and serve my new Lord.

*Crack* *Crack* *Crack*

The cracking stops my thoughts. I poke the shell surrounding me. It easily collapsed.

---

The cracks on the orb expanded and soon it shattered into pieces. Leo’s eyes widened at the magical transformation of the ogre.

“My Lord.”

The fair-skinned woman kneeled before him like a knight. Her long silver hair draped to her front, hiding a portion of her chest; two black horns protruded from her head, a contrast to her silver hair. The naked beauty’s piercing red eyes stared at him.

Analyze

[Belphegor]
[High Oni]
[Unstoppable Brawler Lv151]

[Title – Vassal of  The Dragon God (All stats are boosted by 20% when fighting for her master.)]

[Strength – 275, Agility – 164, Health – 255, Magic – 79]

[Active Skills – Strong arm Lv 29, Vajra Lv 1]

[Passive Skills – Close quarter combat Lv 17, Language Lv 1, Devour Lv 1]

[Devour Lv 1]
[Allows the user to consume other monsters to gain strength.]

‘Jen…’

(The title also evolved your Bestow skill.)

‘But, isn't it too much? Moments ago, she was a monster and now look at her. She is a human except for her two horns and her intelligence is way higher than Delphy when she first evolved.’

(Delphy was just a normal animal but this ogre was already a 3rd class monster. You also keep forgetting that you are a Demigod. Creating miracles is your job.)

“Belphegor nee-chan!” Myu pitter-pattered over to Belphegor and hugged her.

“Young mistress Myu.” Belphegor patted her head with a kind smile. “Thanks for giving me this opportunity.”

Leo took out a dress from the inventory and gave it to her. Erecting a barrier to let her change, he turned to the stupefied trio.

“Just what are you?” asked the black-haired woman with an incredulous expression.

“A dragon,” he answered.

“A higher existence?” Na YuNa asked. “You are one of them, aren't you?”

“Yeah,” Leo answered and glanced at the angle on her head. “You also have one with you, don't you?”

“Wao! You can see her too?” she poked the angel on her head.

Belphegor was done changing, so he removed the barrier.

“Well, we will be going now.”

He picked up Myu, put her on his shoulders, and directly teleported to another dungeon.

Na YuNa shook her head. “Show off.”

---

Leo returned home in the evening. Myu had finished her quest by killing another boss and leveling up to 39 in one day. The gun that she got as a reward was quite a unique artifact that shot different forms of water — from freeze rays to steam.

Belphegor stood there in the living room while Leo sat on the couch with Helina, Liliana, Lulu, Hearst, and Yue.

“My Lord?” she asked while looking at everyone curiously. “Are these all of your mates?”

Hearst and Lulu looked at each other as they stood and dragged Belphegor outside the room.

Leo sighed, certainly knowing the fate of his new servant. Hearst had also joined his church on Tortus as a Saintess. If he was right, then Belphegor would be the fourth.

‘Don’t go overboard you two.’ he warned them with telepathy.

“We understand!” the two replied together.

“Leo-sama, let me return to Tortus…” Liliana asked as she nuzzled to his left arm. “I… I want to settle everything there.”

This workaholic princess…

“I will accompany Liliana-sama,” Helina said as she leaned on his other side.

“Alright. I will come there the day after tomorrow.”

Two of them nodded enthusiastically. Myu wasn’t here. Probably playing with her new servants and Delphy.

Delphy has been hiding from me for a while.

The absence of Myu made him bolder. He took his time enjoying deep kisses with the princess and maid duo before he sent them off.

After that Eri dragged him off to the second living room. It was better to call it a storage room. The numbers of boxes in the room were overwhelming. He checked the contents and deadpanned.

So many gaming consoles. 

“Let’s have a match,” Eri asked.

“Let me call Shizuku first.”

“Go ahead. I will get everything ready.”

Everyone except the overly loyal trio got busy unboxing the packages.

Looking at the gaming consoles, Leo smiled in nostalgia. The memories of playing games with Maria and Eri were still fresh in his mind.

It's gonna be fun.

He stood in the corridor, whipped out his phone, and dialed Shizuku’s number that Eri gave him. Although he could reach her in a second, doing it like this felt refreshing.

The phone rang for a brief second before Shizuku picked it up.

“Shizuku?”

“Finally missing me?”

Leo could imagine her pouting on the other side.

“I’m sorry, okay?”

Shizuku sighed loudly. “When are you coming here?”

He replied with a chuckle, “Tomorrow morning. Tell that to your family members.”

“Thanks, I can’t take it anymore. My clan…” she groaned followed by low rustling sounds.

He got curious and peeked into her room. Shizuku was rolling around on the bed wearing a half-sleeve t-shirt and denim shorts. She stopped and bit her finger with a red face.

Nodding at her cute behavior, he continued, “What did they do?”

“My clan was an assassin clan and they never told me that. So much for being the heir.”

“So you finally know. They might have to take this world seriously after the great cataclysm. However, I'm sure they wanted to keep you away from the family business. I also wouldn’t want Myu to get into my troubles.”

“Myu is only five. But I'm already eighteen. They shouldn't treat me like a child at this age.”

His lips curled up. This side of Shizuku was far cuter.

“Says the woman who used to hide her love for cute things.”

“Ah! don't dig my embarrassing past now.”

“So how is your clan faring?”

“They are one of the most powerful clans in Japan. I only know that much. The rest is still kept away from me.”

“Hmm. Then…”

The talk continued for ten more minutes. From his new powers to the factions of the world.

“Well, let's meet tomorrow.”

“I hope my family doesn't do anything annoying to you.”

“Don’t worry about that.” he nonchalantly dismissed her worries.

“Then… l-love y-you.”

“You know I really want to come over and take you right now?”

Her face turned full crimson and a wide smile appeared on her face.

“S-Stop saying t-that. Y-You need to get my family's approval first.”

“Haha, sure.”

He cut off the call and entered the room.

Since everything was set up, they dove right in. The group RPG game kept them entertained for the better part of the night.

---
Belphegor’s appearance

Belphegor’s appearance (based on Tomoe Gozen from Fate)

41