V8.C30 Yaegashi family
1.6k 6 38
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The next day,

In Felina's rundown apartment, Leo gazed at the three demigods kneeling in front of him.

“What did you find?” he asked.

“Master, we…”

Felina started her explanation — the four factions weren't exactly at peace with each other.

In fact, the Destruction Demon army, the faction located behind the Wall of Chaos was made up of bloodthirsty monsters.

Coincidentally, they attacked the Wall of Chaos on the day he arrived here. It could also mean that Spiera was called to fight them.

Their leader Greed, the strongest monster, had the goal to devour everything, even the Akashic records.

Heaven’s army protected the giant wall known as the Wall of Chaos, which they had to since their base world was located right behind that very wall.

The most peculiar thing about this faction was the absence of a true leader or known as God. Maybe he died or hid somewhere, but the fact still remained that the God these angels followed wasn’t even watching over them anymore.

His children, the Great Archangels, were the one in charge of Heaven, helping many worlds, and fulfilling the duties of God.

The other faction, the Army of Brilliant Light, sometimes cooperated with the Destruction Demon Army, spreading chaos to many worlds. They, who despised God’s power, colored their wings black — the usual Fallen Angels from the bible. Their goal lay in causing a distortion in Akashic records. How would they do that? Leo didn’t know.

The last faction, Garden of Sunset had unknown goals, the only thing known about them was their leader could look into the future.

Can they compete with Shea?

Leo mused with a grin. Felina shuddered for some reason.

Don’t tell me—

He deadpanned when a peculiar scent filled the air.

She became a masochist...

“Blaine, Felina, I am sending you to Tortus. You two will guard that world.”

“Yes, master~, but Luna?” asked the depraved princess.

“She will be my training partner here,” he replied nonchalantly.

“Master, I can help you with your darkness authority—”

“Are you going against me?” Leo asked as his eyes grew colder. “Hah?”

“I’m sorry, master,” she apologized as her tiger ears drooped over her head. But her tail wagged intensely.

“Under… stood,” Luna replied.

“I won’t fail,” Blaine replied and thumped his chest.

Leo nodded and threw the two of them to the other side with the world seeker spell.

Now left with the silent Luna staring at him without a blink, Leo released a sigh. He chose her for this reason. Unless if it was in a battle, she wasn’t noisy and less likely to create any troubles for him.

“You can ask Eri for a room.”

“Master… I will… go,” she replied and headed out of the room.

Leo watched her back as she disappeared before using telepathy to convey his departure. The others happily agreed and wished him luck on his “battle”.

Within a flash, he arrived outside of the Yaegashi dojo. The opened door showed the path to a large traditional house. And as one would expect from Shizuku’s home, the aged walls oozed an ancient aura.

Leo examined his clothing — a short-sleeved T-shirt of black and normal jeans. He looked quite out of place here.

I hope they are not pissed by this.

He sighed and followed the path and arrived at the front gate with the family name written beside it — Yaegashi.

He wasted no time in pressing the button on the interphone placed beside the gate; the only modern equipment in the entire estate.

“Oh he came...”

“Ryūjin-sama is here!”

“Kyaa!”

His sharp senses picked up something absurd.

“What are these assassins up to now?”

While he speculated, a female voice came from the interphone.

“Are you Leo Evans by any chance?”

She must be Shizuku’s mother.

“Yes, I am,” he answered in his most polite tone

“We were expecting you. The door is open, so please come inside.”

With her permission, Leo opened the door and marveled at the garden inside. Leo strode across the stone path while gazing at the small pond on the side. In the distance, a single independent building, possibly the dojo used by Yaegashi disciples.

He shrugged his shoulders and continued on the path. As he was about to reach the Yaegashi residence, the door slid, revealing an old man with a deeply wrinkled face and white hair, wearing a Japanese hakama. Yet none could underestimate him after sensing his sharp aura.

“Evans-san, it’s been a while,” Shuuzuo greeted him with a subtle smile. “Who could have thought the boy taught by the shining moon master would become my grandson-in-law.”

He also smiled. His uncle’s nickname was hilarious.

“It really is, mister Shuuzuo.”

While he indulged in his memories, Shuuzuo bowed deeply. Leo tilted his head, baffled by the out of nowhere bow.

“Leo-dono, this is my gratitude for helping Japan and helping the countless men who were destined to perish. A majority of the  Yaegashi disciples would have not returned home if not for your assistance.”

He scratched his cheeks, lost at what to say. Not wanting to sound too modest, he accepted the gratitude.

“Then I will accept your gratitude.”

Shuuzuo chuckled and turned around, walking back into the house.

“Please follow this corridor. Shizuku’s room is the last.”

“I will do so.”

Following the directions, he strode across the corridor while deadpanning at the whispers coming from the roof, sides, and even the ground. The ninjas hid everywhere.

He arrived at the room whose door was opened just a bit. He muffled his steps and peeked inside the room. A woman sat in a seiza pose with her back facing him, her long black hair cascading down her jet kimono. On her side rested a black katana, which he could identify at a glance.

A smile touched Leo’s face as he admired Shizuku’s back. As if sensing his gaze, she turned her head. Her crimson pupils slightly widened as she revealed a beautiful smile.

“Leo!”

He gave a smile of his own and sat before her. “So your eyes changed?”

She nodded. “Hardly a change if you ask me.”

“They suit you well.”

“T-Thanks,” she stuttered with a blush. “What about this kimono? How do I look?”

“Elegant, charming, most of all you look cute~.”

“S-Seriously?”

“Yep.”

She squirmed at his praise. He couldn’t resist anymore and kissed her lips. Shizuku linked her arms around his neck and his were around her back. Ignoring someone’s gasp over his head, he tasted her sweet lips. Continuing even when someone landed from above.

*Cough!* *Cough!*

The dry cough brought Shizuku back to reality. Flustered, she ended the kiss and hid behind him.

“O-Okaa-saaan? Why are you here?!”

Her mother, a beautiful woman who appeared to be in her thirties, was holding a tray in one hand with snacks and tea. At Shizuku’s question, she flashed a gentle smile.

“Geez, you children shouldn’t do it with the door open. And Evans-dono, may I have the honor to call you Ryūjin-sama?”

“...Please go ahead,” he agreed since the name had less cringy vibes than many of his other titles.

“And please call Kirino-chan if you want.”

“...Is my age misunderstood here?” Leo complained with a deadpan face.

“Leo, why are you going along with her antics?! Also, Okaa-san, why were you stalking us from up there? Rather, you are not even hiding your ninja techniques anymore!” Shizuku blurted out in one breath.

Kirino ignored him and proceeded to bow. “You have my deepest gratitude for saving this stubborn daughter of mine. Please continue looking after her.”

“That’s a given.”

“Then please do whatever you want with her.” Kirino giggled and jumped, disappearing behind the wooden ceiling.

“Leo, I beg you. Please take me away,” she whimpered in his embrace.

Leo brushed her hair. “Poor girl.”

After a small ‘consoling the maiden’ session, the couple arrived in the living room decorated with lots of plushies. There Leo met the rest of the Yaegashi family along with her father. They exchanged greetings after which Leo proposed to Shizuku before them.

The family accepted with a smile reminiscent of the Haulias. He wondered how much of the Yaegashi family had started to worship him.

Throughout all of this, Shizuku’s eyes were dead. Pondering whether to like or hate that her family began to worship her soon-to-be husband.

After some parting words, Leo teleported to his home with Shizuku. Na YuNa was also present for some reason, looking around restlessly and Yu Ilhan, the guy who fought Orochi alongside Maria.

“Leo, we have an emergency! The world is facing a crisis!” Maria proclaimed as soon as he arrived.

His peaceful life had come to an end.

Edited by NB

Shout out to T-Money and Zeeksi for choosing the highest tier on patreon.

38