V2.C8 The conflict
4.2k 8 76
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Leo used supersonic step and dashed down stairs. There he saw a bear beastmen cornering Haulias. Haulias didn't fare well in frontal fights, they could kill the bear guy but they couldn't knock him out.

He shot a wind bullet in the knee of bear beastmen.

"Kuk!"

He appeared in front of Haulias and stared at the bear beastmen trying to stand up.

"Bastard!"

"Stop!"

They all turned to see Ulfric panting heavily. 

Yue also came over to his side and held his hand tightly. Shea slowly walked and hid behind her father.

Bear beastman stood up and yelled, "Ulfric, what are you doing inviting a human here, and you even allowed that Cursed Child in Verbergen. Have you gone mad?"

Ulfric calmly replied, "I simply followed our ancient tradition and allowed entry to the one with proof of one of seven labyrinths. As an elder, you should know that."

"That ancient law is nothing but bullshit. This human is also protecting the Haulias and the cursed child."

"Just calm down. He cleared the Great Labyrinth, even whole Verbergen army is nothing in front of him."

Leo was losing his patience at these guys bullshit. "Let's go."

"Wait! You can go but Haulias will stay with that cursed child!" yelled the Bear beastmen.

"No."

"Guards! Surround them!"

A dozen of beastmen charged and surrounded them.

"Do you really want to do this?" Leo asked in a calm voice.

"You left me no choice. The Haulias and cursed child are fated to be executed. Arrest all of them."

Bear beastmen swept his cold eyes over Leo. 'This bastard dare sneak attack me.'

Leo applied intimidation on guards and bear guy. Every guard knees buckled up from the pressure, even bear beastmen had a hard time standing straight.

Leo smirked and tuned up the pressure on Bear beastmen by another level.

"Kuuuk!" Bear beastmen tried hard to stand up, but couldn't.

"That's enough, Leo you go. I'll take care of this mess," Ulfric said with a helpless expression.

Leo stopped the pressure and walked out of the building.

"You didn't have to hold back, you could have killed him easily."

Cam shook his head. "We don't want a war against Verbergen and killing an Elder will only lead to that."

"So where do we go now? Ulfric will surely come to us later."

"Let's go back to our village… Haulia Village."

A smile appeared on every Haulia face.

"Yes~" Shea shouted in excitement.

'She really has multiple personalities.'

One hour later, Leo saw tall giant wooden fences in distance. He noticed the wooden fences firmly planted in the ground. At first, they looked quite sturdy but the planks used to hold the fence looked surprisingly fragile. A nearly five meter wooden gate placed between the fence. There was no fog near this place thanks to verdren stone.

A nostalgic smile appeared on Haulias face. Shea hopped cheerfully in front of them and pushed it with ease.

Cam and others looked at Shea in disbelief.

"Shea, when did you become so strong?"

Shea showed a confused looked before she stared at Cam. "I trained with Yue-san for a week. It was torturous, but I didn't slack off. But you… don't remember my training?"

Cam averted his gaze. "Ah! The weather sure is nice."

Shea pouted her cheeks and glared at Cam. "Otou-san is a meanie."

Leo and Yue ignored them and entered the gate. A row of wooden huts spread across the village,  every house was decorated with flowers and plants. 

'I can't believe I met a pacifist race as the first thing I came from the abyss… These idiots went through so much trouble just to hide a girl, even humans…'

A sudden warmth from his hands stopped his thoughts, he opened his eyes and saw Yue gripping his hands tightly.

A gentle breeze fluttered Yue's hair, his hand unconsciously fell on her head and started to stroke her head. Her face loosened up with a blissful smile.

Shea felt a bit jealous, she also wanted to get some headpats if possible something more.

"Mou~ You guys are flirting again."

She grabbed his left hand and put it on her head. 

"Me too~"

He also patted her fluffy rabbit ears. Shea closed her eyes with a completely relaxed expression.

[Title: 'Natural Tamer' acquired]

[Natural Tamer]: The one who tames beings of different races without any effort.

Effect: Increases charm by 20% against Non-Human races.

'Hmm… What does it mean?'

(Non-Human races will be more attracted to you. Aren't you happy? You can make a harem of Beastmen and Demons without putting much effort.)

'No thanks… I'm happy with Yue and Eri.'

He looked at the stupid smile on the faces of Shea and Yue and took back his hands.

"Nn?"

"Hm?"

Both girls raised their heads in confusion.

"Leo-san, don't stop it."

"...Nn…"

"Look back," he said and pointed behind them.

The girls turned back to see Haulias gazing at them with a warm smile. Cam used a cloth to wipe tears from his eyes.

"...My baby girl."

Shea and Yue ignored them and stared at Leo intently. In their eyes, he looked much more attractive than before. Though they didn't like him for his face but who didn't like their loved one to be handsome.

"Leo-san looks more handsome all of a sudden."

"...Nn, more handsome?"

He shrugged and patted their heads for five more minutes. Shea tried puppy eyes to ask for more.

"Later, I got shit ton of things to do now."

"Leo-sama, let me guide you to your lodgings."

Cam took them inside a simple but spacious hut. It looked surprisingly clean for a place unused for weeks.

Shea moved her gaze around with a sad smile on her face. The memories with her mother kept appearing in her mind. She wiped the tears from her face and smiled.

'Okaa-san… thanks…'

Yue gently gazed at Shea smiling through tears. "...She must be recalling her mother."

Cam looked at his daughter with a gentle smile. "I'll go prepare something for you."

They sat on the wooden chairs in the room.

"So I was thinking about making a new weapon and some others necessary equipment for Shea."

"Yeah!"

"Any requests?"

She furrowed her brows. "...Something that will help against flying enemies and make my weapon as heavy as possible..."

"Anything else?"

"Wait! Is that possible? I know that every equipment you use is artifact but won't it be hard?"

He shook his head with a smile. "It's easy to make it. I'll make some that'll help you."

He brought his hands together and concentrated mana on his hands while imagining the structure of Azenthium ore. His hands glowed from blood-red mana for a few moments then a large piece of metal appeared in the air.

He quickly caught it and slowly placed it on the ground. He sighed and wiped the sweat from his brow.

Using [creation magic], he compressed it to the maximum he could without it deforming.

'Ancient magic still amazes me, to create something out of nothing.'

(It allows you to control one of the laws of the world to some extent. Using your mana to connect to the laws of world and convey your intent, Creation Laws in this case.)

'So every Ancient magic works the same?'

(You have to check that yourself.)

'Ancient magic will work on Earth?'

(Mana density is very thin in Earth's atmosphere. You'll need enormous amount of mana just to activate it.)

'Thanks for telling... for free.'

(The system allowed me to say it without any interruption.)

He imagined a pink haired woman sighing in depression, he shook his head and picked up the block of azenthium ore.

"Any preference for looks?"

Shea put on a thoughtful look for several moments then answered,"Huh? Oh~ a cool looking white Hammer~"

He used creation magic to shape azenthium into every part of the Warhammer from handle to head. He broke down a mana crystal and created a orb from its remains and enchanted it with spirit blessing and catalyst.  It will act as a catalyst for magic and an extra container for mana. 

It took him nearly two hours to piece everything together. He looked at the final product in his hands. A nearly 2m large white Warhammer with blue colored stripes on its long handle. The head was flat on both sides with small and scary sharp spikes on one side. A cute bunny printed on completely flat side of it. The end of handle was hollow for a ranged attack.

"Now for enchantment."

He used Mana crafting to enchant a few useful skills and fell back with a proud smile. Yue, who already expected it to happen supported him.

'Another Masterpiece.'

[Title: Beginner Craftsman]

[Beginner Craftsman]: The one who started the path of True craftsmanship

Effects: Increases the mental strength by 2%

'Sweet. I'll name it Blau Waiss.'

'Analyze'

[Blau Waiss]

A Warhammer crafted from compressed azenthium ore. It weighs 2 tonnes.

Enchantments: [Quick Thrust] [Shockwave] [Elemental Shot]

Rank: SS

P. Attack +1100

M. Attack +600

This weapon outshined every one of his creations. He stood and swung it to the side.

Shea looked at the hammer with stars in her eyes. "Beautiful~"

"I'll demonstrate its abilities after eating something."

 He gave the Warhammer to Yue to store inside her treasure trove ring. It will take two slots in his inventory while it won't have enough impact on Yue's ring which had enough space to store everything in Orcus hideout. He still preferred inventory for versatility.

With a timely entrance, Cam and three women arrived with dishes and put them on the wooden table. 

Drool nearly leaked from his mouth when he smelled the savory aroma from the food, but he controlled himself.

'My mental fortitude isn't just for show.'

(.....)

He sat on the chair and started eating with some manners.

"Tasty."

Cam laughed and sat on one of the chairs and started eating. The three rabbit women smiled. 

Though he didn't remember their faces but seeing the heavy sentiment in their eyes he believed them to be the ones he saved.

"Where did you get the seasoning?"

"We stole I mean borrowed it from our neighborhood tribe."

He shot a skeptical gaze at him before shaking his head and continued gulping down the delicious food.

76