V3.C13 Mischievous Remia, Hearst’s request
3.7k 10 78
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Leo woke up to find himself surrounded by girls.

'Not again.'

He shook Shea who slept while hugging him like a bear. Any normal human would have been crushed under her strength. Sliding off the rabbit girl, he stared blankly at Remia hugging him from the side. Her big boobs pressing on his hand. Her face looked really attractive right now instead of the haggard appearance she had yesterday.

'Sigh, I can't believe it. She is awake and just trying to mess with me.'

Yue was sleeping peacefully on his side while Myu was hugging her mother. Hearst was already awake by now.

He moved his head closer to Remia and whispered, "Remia, wake up before I kick you out of here."

She let go of his hand and smiled. "Ara ara~"

"What are you doing in our room? Or rather I locked my room last night to avoid this situation."

He remembered checking the lock twice before sleeping.

"Ufufu, did you forget I am the owner of this house?"

If she entered the room with a single bit of ill intent his senses would have alerted him.

"Dear, what should I cook for breakfast?"

"Anything tasty is fine."

She smiled mischievously. "Would you like to see me cooking in a naked apron?"

An image of her wearing a naked apron flashed in his head before he replaced it with Eri, Shea, and Yue.

'This scene looks... fantastic.'

"Ara? Did you just imagine me in a naked apron?"

"No," he denied with a serious face. "Just stop it if you are doing it to repay me. I don't need anything, besides Myu is like a daughter to me now."

Remia shook her head and assumed a serious expression. "It's been 5 years since my husband died, I can't protect Myu alone so I just wanted…"

He put a finger on her lips. "No one will harm Myu with me here, so stop worrying about it and spend more time with Myu. She really needs it after being separated for days."

"Ara~ you are quite the gentleman Leo-san. If you act like this, I won't be able to stop myself~"

(A childhood friend, a vampire princess, a muscleheaded bunny girl then a cool valkyrie and now a sexy widow. Quite the variety I see here.)

'...'

He went out of the house to get some fresh air, in other words, he was running away.

"I don't know if she will really wear that apron.'

A tiny tiny tiny bit of him wanted to see that, but he didn't want to make their relationship awkward. He wanted to let things develop naturally, not where she forced herself.

He slowly walked toward the beach while ignoring the death glare from a dozen men.

'Looks like Remia is a top target here, it's only natural I guess. She still looks beautiful despite being a mother, she has a mature figure and most all she is single.'

Standing on the shore, he gazed at the deep blue ocean. He closed his eyes and took a deep breath, the fresh fragrance of sea made him loosen up a bit. He put a hand on his chest.

Thump... Thump... Thump…

Listening to the slow but vigorous pulsation of his heart, he lost himself in deep thoughts.

'I used to do this every time that Kaleidoscope stopped, sitting there in silence while feeling the heartbeats. It made me feel alive, how many years did I spend there?'

(Nearly a hundred years…)

'One hundred years huh, I really lived a century there… Still, no matter how painful they were, it made me what I am today… or I might have just reincarnated without knowing anything.'

"Leo-san!"

Shea ran and jumped on him from behind. Her arms wrapped around his neck while legs twined around his waist.

A faint smile formed on his lips, he already sensed her even before she shouted and readied himself for the impact.

"Hehe~ What is Leo-san doing here all alone?"

She rubbed her cheeks against his in an affectionate manner. Her bunny airs fluttering around from wind.

"Nothing, just recalling some old memories."

"Your back looked so lonely," she whispered.

He moved his gaze to the sun rising from horizon. "I was thinking maybe we should buy a house here after our journey. This place is not bad."

She also stared at the beautiful sunrise. "That will be wonderful, Leo-san~"

They turned silent, he didn't had anything to talk. So he asked a random question.

"Hm... Where is Yue?"

Shea let out a dry laugh. "She is butting heads with Remia-san while Myu-chan is enjoying the drama."

He sighed and caressed her cheeks gently. "Don't fight with any of the other girls, okay?"

"Of course~ I won't fight any meaningless battle. But... I am not the one to run if others decide to fight me~"

"...It's the best I could hope for. We'll go to Heiligh kingdom… after this."

Shea tightened her grip on his neck. "Don't worry, it will be fine."

"I'm actually a little nervous… we'll do some training after breakfast."

"Okay, so back to home~ go go go~"

"Get down from my back first."

"No~ I like it here~"

He shook his head and grabbed her legs with both hands and walked slowly. Entering the home, he deadpanned at the one greeting him.

"Would you like~ to eat me? Bath with me or just me?"

"Yue, where did you learn that? Forget about that, just give me breakfast!"

Standing in front of him was Yue, she wore one of his shirts and nothing else. He had so much to retort, but he didn't want to miss breakfast over antics.

"Horny Vampire... Can you least wear a panty and not run around naked?"

He picked up Yue and went to the dining room and sat her down on a chair.

"Oi Shea! wake up!"

He addressed the girl sleeping peacefully on his back.

"Hum… five more… minutes."

He clad his body in lightning, which woke her up in an instant. Remia and Myu entered the room with dishes for breakfast.

"Geez Leo-san, you are so cruel. Acting so rough with your woman."

He stared blankly at her. "My lightning can't even scratch your thick skin now."

Shea cheeks twitched in anger. He ignored her and took a seat on table and slowly devoured the food. 

"Ara~ Leo-san likes my cooking?"

"It's good…"


Leo's eyes shone in glee as he looked at the portal in front of him, only darkness could be seen inside. It appeared creepy yet fascinating at the same time.

One portal of the same size was also opened in front of Yue.

"I'm throwing it!"

Yue nodded her head. "...Do it!"

He tossed the bottle inside the gate, the other portal coughed out the same bottle.

"Success!" Yue yelled in excitement.

"Okay, now we'll make a 100m one."

Yue walked 100m away from him and stood silently.

Leo thrust one hand and activated the new spell, space slowly distorted and took shape of a portal of more than 2m in length.

The destination of this portal was in front of Yue. He tossed another one mana crystal inside with a glum look.

"Catch it!" he told Yue using telepathy.

"Leave it to me~"

The mana crystal popped out of the other rift, Yue caught it hastily and wiped the sweat from her brow and ran toward him in excitement.

"We did it!"

"It wasn't that hard. Mana required in spell increases with distance. Can we travel thousands of kilometers with it? I do have the mana to pull it off…" he let out a sigh. "Forget it, we'll try it later."

"...What should be the name of this spell?"

They talked for a bit before deciding on [Cosmic Rift]. 

"Papa~"

Myu also came with Hearst behind her. His eyes met hers, her lips curved in a smile that looked natural instead of a forced one.

"...Master, can I request something?"

Seeing the improvement in her, a soft smile formed on his face. "Go ahead, I'll do it if it's within my limits."

"Master… hit me."

"Hah!?"

'W-Wait, is she a masochist?'

His mouth opened wide as a look of disbelief washed across his face. Yue stared at Hearst in confusion before she silently walked off with Myu.

"Y-Yue, wait, where are you going?"

"..."

"...Master, you can't?" Hearst pleaded from his side.

"Why do you…?

She slightly tilted her head to the side. "Something tells me that I want to... get hit by Master."

He raised his hand and slapped her head lightly.

"Enough?"

"Master… do it harder."

She stared at him with moist eyes, he rubbed his eyes in disbelief. What happened to the cool valkyrie I fought?

He put a hand on her head and caressed her soft silver hairs. It was a bit awkward for him to pat a tall woman like her when she kept staring.

"Master… do it more roughly."

He ruffled her hair and made a mess of them. Her lips formed a satisfied smile.

"Thanks… Master."

He breathed a sigh of relief. He was unable to understand her.

He could stop all of her thoughts with one order, but the feeling of controlling her mind disgusted him. Besides, he really couldn't hate her orders when she asked so cutely.

78