V3.C17 Haulias evolved? Shocking news
3.5k 1 69
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Gahard barely raised his head to peer at the white-haired man slouching on his throne with a playful smile on his face. His blood-red eye shone in the dark, every hair on Gahard's body stood upright in fear. His senses honed in hundreds of battles screamed at him to run.

A girl sat on the lap of the young man's lap, her blood-red eyes filled with indifference. Two more beautiful women stood on his sides, one was the Rabbit girl he wanted and a silver-haired woman with blue eyes. Her mysterious atmosphere captivated him. Every one of his women paled in comparison to the three beauties in front.

Not then he remembered Grid's words that he wasn't lying.

Suddenly, the pressure vanished as if it was some kind of illusion. He stood up slowly and asked, "Who are you?"

"Your dogs are running rampant everywhere. I want the head of every Imperial soldier and I'll spare your life."

The Emperor raised his brow in confusion. "What could they even do to someone as strong as you?"

A brief look of hatred appeared on his face. "What did they not do? They killed half the tribe of my woman for what? Just to enslave them? And if that wasn't enough, they raped some women while children heard the screams of their mothers.

"Then, two days ago, they hijacked a caravan of beastmen children and captured them. Now tell me, do they even deserve the title of Imperial soldiers?"

Gahard smiled bitterly. "I know they are a bunch of warmongers, but that's how our Empire has always worked, the strong feasting on the weak."

"So that's your answer, then you don't mind me killing everyone here?"

Gahard let out a sigh and said, "I know you are strong, but killing me won't solve anything. Another one will rise and he might be crueler than me."

Yue nodded her head. "...Gather all the nobles here."

She said with a stoic expression, a regal and mature aura oozing from her body.

Gahard was pressured and at the same time charmed by her. "I'll do it… it's not like I have any other choice."

""Lord!""

His subordinates called out to him and prepared their weapons to attack.

"Stop it idiots, he isn't someone our Empire can fight."

Leo smiled bemusedly, the Emperor at least had a good head on his shoulders. If Gahard still tried to attack him he might have to find a new Emperor.

'It's really fun playing the role of a villain.'


An hour later...

Leo looked at thirty-plus people with indifferent eyes. They were the nobles of the Empire, every one of them was scared shitless.

The reason was the pitch black daggers held against their throats silenced them, even the Emperor wasn't safe. The piled up bodies on the ground didn't do any justice. The owners of those daggers were Cam and his tribe.

After the nobles came here, they started to look at the girls with eyes filled with lust, if that wasn't enough some of them ordered their men to kill Leo against the order of Emperor.

Leo sighed and connected a gate to Haulia Village, Rabbitman came one after another and filled the Throne room.

Shea watched her tribe in disbelief.

"It's a lie, right? Leo-san, tell me it's a dream and I just need to wake up."

Even Leo was surprised at their change, the scrawny males of Haulia now had robust muscular builds, as if they had been training for years.

Leo heaved a sigh of relief. "Thank god, women didn't become muscular like them."

"How did they become like this? It hasn't even been a month since I left the tribe."

Shea received more mental damage than he thought. My tribe, the gentle people, kept whispering such words.

"Yahoo! Shea-chan!"

A Haulia woman cheerfully greeted Shea, but her gaze was firmly planted on Leo.

She was the same woman who Leo pranked with a gun. He was a bit confused by her stare.

"Leo-sama, we meet again~"

She had short length dark blue hair with blue eyes, her face was beautiful like all Halia women.

'Her name was Mina Haulia if I remember correctly.'

"It's good to see you too, Mina."

"Leo-sama remembered my name. I'm really honored."

"..."

"Leo-sama, please cheer for me~ I'll fight any battle for Leo-sama."

"Emperor, release all beastman slaves, from all I mean every single one of them," said Cam, his eyes brimming with coldness and hatred.

"Who do you think you are? Lowly creatures! You should be grateful to serve our Empire."

"Yes, heretics. Be grateful that you got to serve the great Empire.

The nobles started to protest while Gahard scratched his head in thoughts.

Zing~ A dagger pierced the throat of a noble, his body collapsed with a thud and stopped breathing. With his death the atmosphere turned heavy.

"That wasn't a request, it was an order."

Leo watched everything with an amused smile while Shea was nervous. He rubbed her bunny ears, Yue also started feeling up her ears, making Shea breathe heavily.

"Cam, you need to 'convince' the Emperor and nobles, can you do it?"

"Of course, Leo-sama. If they want a fight we'll give them one."

Battle intent oozed out of his body as he gazed at Haulias. His instincts told him they were strong, their killing intent was even stronger than his own warmonger soldiers.

"Bring it on Rabbits. If that man isn't going to help then I'll battle you and win. I won't lose against the 'Weakest' Tribe in Verbergen."

"Wait!"

Leo stopped them and grinned. "How about a match between forty-one Haulias and Emperor Gahard with Forty Imperial soldiers? If Haulias wins, every beastman slave gets freedom and you forbid slavery in Empire."

"What will I get?" Gahard asked, he felt he didn't make any profit from this. "How about that silver hai—" he stopped, seeing the coldness in the young man's eyes.

"I'll give you one, no, two national-class artifacts."

Gahard shot a skeptical gaze at him. He was now assured that the young man wouldn't kill him, so he smiled fearlessly.

"You don't believe me? Then look."

Leo took out two long-barreled revolvers from inventory and aimed at Gahard.

Bang!

Gahard wiped his cheeks and licked the blood from his fingers. A look of horror appeared on his face before he smiled crazily.

"Grid, bring thirty nine of the best Imperial soldiers here!"

"Yes, Lord Gahard!"


Haulias had a chilly smile on their face contrary to the scornful one on Imperial soldiers.

"Oi bastards! Give it all! Don't you dare lose from the weakest race of beastmen."

Gahard tried to boost the already peak morale of his troops.

"Haulias! Lethal Mode!"

""Roger!!!""

The battle of 41 giant men against the Haulias began.

Haulias charged head on with their eerily shining dagger. All soldiers raised the giant swords in their hands.

Crunch~

Leo and Yue watched the battle while munching on fruits. He already knew the results of this nonsensical battle.

Haulias with the speed advantage, picked off the soldiers easily while a group of Haulias distracted Gahard. The Emperor used wind magic to knock out some of Haulias. Cam dagger slashed through Gahard's thigh, causing him to groan in pain.

He looked around to find the bodies of his soldiers.

'We lost so miserably. But I won't go down that easily!'

With the numbers advantage, Haulias unhurriedly played with Gahard and wounded every part of his body.

Mina dagger traced an beautiful trajectory and headed for Gahard crotch. He stepped back from instincts and wiped the cold sweat from his forehead.

"I admit defeat," Gahard shamelessly raised his hand to surrender.

'Crazy women, I won't have a future if she slashed me there. How would I show my face to my wives if I lost my family jewels?'

Leo shook his head. "Now for the condition."

"I'll naturally… fulfill it."

"But Lord Gahard…"

A Noble tried to stop Gahard, but he was stopped by a chilly sensation on his neck, he looked down and saw a dagger on his neck.

He gulped his dry saliva and shut his mouth.

"Good. I want every beastman within a day, if not—"

"You'll kill me?"

Yue frowned seeing him cutting Leo off mid speech.

"...I'll castrate you in front of everyone."

A cold wind brushed against Gahard's lower body and he unconsciously closed his legs.

"Anything but that…."

"Lord Gahard! An urgent situation came up."

A soldier came inside the Throne room, he forgot to breathe when he saw the bodies littered the ground.

Gahard frowned. "What is it now?"

"Nearly a thousand refugees came from Ur Town... A monster army destroyed that town."

69