V4.C15 Tier 3? Kind Yandere
3.5k 7 70
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Eri was the first to question, "Leo, who is that woman? Those boobs, how can such things even exist outside manga?"

"... Impossible. So you really like them big?"

"Leo-san, you don't mind us asking, right? Besides, what's with those boobs? Even mine appears small in comparison."

The girls stared at Tio's boobs, disbelief and horror plastered all across their faces.

Tio splendidly ignored their envious comments and introduced herself. "This one's name is Tio Klarus, hailing from the last tribe of dragonmen race, Klarus."

Her introduction mellowed out the girls, knowing she wasn't some hidden mistress of Leo.

Eri flashed a mischievous smile at Leo. "Already prepared breakfast for us? My hands are tired, so you have to feed~ me~."

"Leo-san, you are such a brute for loving me all night, now my waist is hurting badly."

"...Leo using my little body to take out his lust… bad."

"Can you girls stop it with the words that she will misundersta—"

Huff Huff

The sudden heavy breathing from his halted his next words. He glanced at Tio panting heavily with her hands cupping cheeks.

"Brute, huh, brute. What will this one do if he wants this one's sexy and mature body?"

She said with a really creepy expression on her face.

Hearst looked at Tio with a strange glint in her eyes. She came forward and held Tio's hand.

"Master, I shall be out for an hour. Please enjoy your breakfast while I deal with this pervert."

Without waiting for his reply, she dragged Tio out of the room.

"Where are you taking this one!?"

Back to Eri's room, he fed the girls one by one, making them squeal in delight.

"Wow, Leo-san. This is good, teach me the recipe for this~"

"Sure."

Eri smiled wryly, she couldn't hate Yue and Shea. Not after the night they had together. Just thinking about it caused an itchy feeling in her body and a hot sigh leaked past her lips.

'Aren't I supposed to be like a yandere character from Manga? Why am I so soft? A kind yandere?'

From every perspective she looked, her life could be summed up as a female lead from fantasy manga. From getting saved by a hero and getting summoned here and her reunion.

She chuckled at her own thoughts. The smiles on everyone's faces create a blazing fire in her heart.

'I'll get stronger.'

***

Leo stood straight in a wide space, a solemn expression on his face. Standing opposite him was Tio.

This place was the training field of Royal Palace. The only people here were his party with Irene and Shizuku.

Yue, like others, worriedly watched Leo.

"I'm ready!"

Tio nodded her head and pushed forward her hands. A huge amount of black mana gathered in her hands before it compressed and fired toward Leo.

He quietly gazed at the black fire breath coming from the front. In a flash, it crashed into him and vanished without any trace.

He felt no burning sensation. Touching the faint crimson layer covering his body, he discerned that it wasn't mana or anything he ever saw.

So this layer was responsible for defense. I can survive inside Magma, amazing indeed. I'll call it… Barrier? Nah, Divine power seems more fitting...

The girls surrounded him and examined every part of his body despite his grievance. Looking at their worried expression, a warm feeling rose in his heart.

"Oi, stop touching my ass."

He frowned at Eri, who smirked in response.

"You also touched mine, so just some payback~"

He deadpanned at her. "Anyway, give me some time. I need to check the new functions."

He focused on the minimap in the corner of his vision. It grew into a square map and covered half of his vision. Streets and buildings showed on it with their respective names. He moved the map with his will and searched around Reisen Gorge.

(A/N :- In earlier chapters I misspelled Reisen Gorge as Raisen Gorge)

'Hmm… where is it? It's a new mark?'

He looked at the question mark symbol in the area of Reisen Gorge.

'Analyze'

[Great Reisen Labyrinth]
A labyrinth created 2053 years ago by a liberator named Miledi Reisen.

'Sweet, no need to search around now and Analyze can work on other functions?'

He checked the locations of other labyrinths. One was very near Myu's house.

"Crap, I forgot to contact Myu!"

Yue tilted her head. "...Myu-chan? I'll go there and bring her back."

Shea raised one hand. "I'll follow Yue-san."

"Okay, also bring Remia here. I'll spend some time here."

He waved his hands as the duo vanished inside the gate and opened his status.

[Status]
Name: Leo Evans
Title: [Behemoth Killer] [Cruel Hunter] [Beginner Craftsman] [Innocent Ladykiller] [Natural Tamer]
Race: Human-Monster Hybrid, ??
Age: 17
Tier 3 (Demi-Spirit)
Strength: 12220
Vitality: 14230
Defense: 15730
Agility: 13120
Magic: 37100
Magic Defense: 37100
[Skills]
….
[Innate Abilities]
[Spirit Language] (S)
[Avenger] (SSS)
Berserk (Active skill)
Wrath Aura (Active Skill)
Demon's Wrath (Active skill): Summons an armor of Wrath Warrior from myths, said to be powerful enough hunt down Gods-like beings.
Effects: Increase stats by 9x, Unlocks [Spirit Manifestation] skill, all normal attacks are imbued with [Wrath] Element
[Mana Manipulation] (S)
Mana Discharge (Active skill)
Mana Compression (Active skill)
Remote Manipulation (Active skill)
[Gluttony] (SSS)
Devour (Active skill)

He narrowed his gaze at the [Race], more precisely at the [??] part. He was curious about his own race. One thing he knew was that he wasn't a normal human nor were his parents. Him getting 'The Creed' wasn't some coincidence that the Entity made it out to be.

'Analyze'

[Error, skill usage blocked]

He heard Jen sigh in his mind. A deep frown formed on his face.

'Jen?'

(I never thought you would find this loophole so quick.)

'Loophole?'

(I am only allowed to tell you everything once you have strength equal to Tier 5.)

'What is Tier 5? Some sort of ranking for power?'

[Quest Available: Reach Tier 5]
Pave your own way towards the Tier 5, the realm of Gods.
Difficulty: EX
Rewards: Unlock all Racial traits
[Accept / Decline]

He sighed and accepted the quest. Becoming a god, he might, no, he will achieve it.

'Tier 5 is the realm of Gods, so which Tier am I currently at?'

(Tier 3 peak is maximum if you go all out with everything in your arsenal including [Demon's Wrath] without [Spiritual Manifestation]. Don't try that skill, it will directly harm your consciousness. Your status now reflects your current Tier which is still Tier 3.)

'Where does Ehit lie in this ranking? Tell me about all Tiers.'

(Ehit is infinitely close to Tier 4, you can consider him a half-step Tier 4 only because he had no body to reach Tier 4. All those who can't wield any type of energy such as mana, Ki or spiritual energy are Tier 1 - Mortal beings. Even if you are physically stronger than a Tier 2 individual, you are still Tier 1 without any form of energy.)

'Then everyone on Earth is without a doubt Tier 1.'

(Yes, Tier 2, also called Magi or Magicians are beings who can manipulate energy to cause different kinds of phenomena. Most people born with skills in Tortus are Tier 2.)

'Hmm.'

(Tier 3 or Demi-Spirits are beings with half their bodies made up of energy, granting them resistance to almost everything. You became one the moment you ate Monster's meat as half of your body is already made of mana.)

'Hmm? It's good then.'

(Tier 4 or Spiritual beings is the step where one must decide the path they want to walk. The requirement to reach Tier 4 is a tough one. You have to possess a powerful soul and a perfect affinity related to the elements of which you wish to gain divinity. This realm is also called Spiritual beings or Demi-Gods. Depending on the world they can manipulate the Laws to an extent. Keep this in mind, they are all completely immune to normal physical attacks.)

'Damn, that's strong. Continue to Tier 5.'

His mind started flooding with new ideas to kill Tier 4 beings. Just imagining the stats they'd give if he devoured them thrilled him.

(Tier 5 or the Realm of Gods is where you can manipulate the Laws of the world to achieve almost anything. You can bend the time and reverse it to your wish. Still, you can't alter reality without any backlash. That's just how the 'Law of Causality' works.)

(There is…)

She went silent. He sighed knowing that he had reached the amount of knowledge he could get from her.

'What should I do to reach Tier 4?'

(You'll need to cultivate divinity in one element to reach Tier 4 or merge your spiritual body with your physical body.)

'Divinity, huh... How do I merge the spiritual body with the physical body? Isn't spiritual body related to soul and stuff?'

(You'll know when the time comes, your current stats are too low. Get a total of 500000 stat points and keep an eye for [Mystery Shop].)

'Okay...'

He glanced at the worried faces of Eri, Shizuku and Irene. Tilting his head, he flashed a goofy smile at them.

"Why are you staring at me? Am I looking too handsome?"

Hearst who was talking to Tio came closer. Raising her hand, she put it on his head and stroked his hair.

"Master shouldn't be worried like this."

He shook his head with a wry smile. "I'm not worried, just some things… Anyway, we are heading out to Reisen Gorge tonight. The Great labyrinthin Reisen is our next destination."

He looked at Tio pondering over something with a serious face.

"What—"

"Leo papa!"

A cheerful voice interrupted him, he looked at Myu running in small steps, just looking at her brought a smile on his face.

"Ara Ara~ Looks like Myu missed her papa. I also longed for Dear's presence."

Remia followed behind with her usual Ara Ara. Her face was beaming with a wide smile.

Long but necessary info dump xD. If anyone read Toaru Majutsu LN, Tier 5 is the same as Magic Gods there.

70