V4.C18 Changes, Hearst’s turn?
3.3k 5 68
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[Pawn Piece]

A part of Evil pieces set. The reincarnated person can increase any one of their stats by 10%.

[Knight Piece]

A part of Evil pieces set. Boosts speed stats of Reincarnated person by 20%.

[Bishop Piece]

A part of Evil pieces set. Boosts Mana stats of Reincarnated person by 20%.

[Rook Piece]

A part of Evil pieces set. Boosts Strength and Defense stats of Reincarnated person by 10%.

[Queen Piece]

A part of Evil pieces set. Boosts all stats of Reincarnated person by 10%.

[King Piece]

The main piece of Evil pieces set, only 'Leo' can use it.

'It's kinda sad that I won't get any boost in stats. Still, all of them will become more than twice stronger.'

He picked up the King's piece, it glowed for a moment and disappeared from his hands.

He shook his head, already used to the unknown things created by the system and grabbed one rook, two bishops, one queen from the set and stored it back.

"Eri…"

He walked in front of Eri. The couple stared at each other for a moment before he pushed the Crimson bishop piece toward her chest. It vanished as soon as it touched her chest.

A crimson glow surrounded her body. He waited for the light to dissipate.

Eri opened her eyes and saw a dumbfounded look on Leo's face. She felt a deep connection with him. Her body felt lighter with her senses far sharper than they used to be. She took out her status plate and dripped a drop of blood on it.

Eri Nakamura

Age: 17 Female

Level 60

Race: Human-Monster Hybrid

Strength: 600

Vitality: 800

Defense: 800

Agility: 550

Magic: 2500

Magic Defense: 2500

Skills: Dark Magic Affinity [+Decreased Magic Consumption] [+Increased Efficiency] [+Increased Duration] [+Necromancy] — Fire Magic Affinity [+Decreased Magic Consumption] — Language Comprehension — Mana Manipulation — Physical Resistance — Elemental Resistance

""Wow!""

Everyone except Hearst exclaimed in sync. Eri was dumbfounded at her stats growth, while Leo and others were awed by Eri's eyes.

"Eri, your eyes… They are really beautiful."

Eri tilted her head for a moment, then peeked into the mirror given by Leo. A pair of glowing crimson eyes stared right back at her.

She chuckled lightly which added with her evil crimson looked rather devilishly charming.

"I always wanted eyes like this."

He snatched the status plate from her and examined it. "Your race is identical to mine, a part of you is now similar to monsters."

"Good, now we are a couple of monsters~"

"Now, Yue…"

"...Nn. Do it."

Another bishop piece disappeared, the faint red glow faded, showing Yue the same as always.

'Analyze'

[Yue]

Level 74 (Tier 3)

Age: 323 Female

Race: Vampire-Monster Hybrid

Title - The Magic Genius, Vampire Princess, The Lone Survivor, Lazy Vampire, Horny Princess, Crotch Smasher, Three hundred years old Loli

Personality - Kind, empathetic, loyal, spoiled and perverted

Likes - Leo and everything related to him, Shea, Hearst, Myu, Remia and Eri

Hobbies - Sleeping, creating magic spells, reading fantasy stories, drinking Leo's blood and smashing crotches

Stats:

Strength: 340

Vitality: 500

Defense: 350

Agility: 350

Magic: 8500

Magic Defense: 8650

Skills:

'So this is how new [Analyze] works, it is too much invasion of her privacy.'

"Now, Yue's mana has reached eighty five hundred... We'll need to 'borrow' some status plates from Adventurer Guild."

Yue's eyes beamed with joy, the smile on her face showed her happiness to become stronger.

"Nn. I can cast more spells now with more destruction."

"Leo-san, it's my turn to become a true monster~"

"Hai hai."

He slapped the Rook piece on her chest.

"Mm~"

Moments later, a rabbit girl defying all laws was born...

'Analyze'

[Shea Haulia]

Level 55 (Tier 3)

Age: 16 Female

Race: Rabbitmen-Monster Hybrid

Title - The Cursed Child, Haulia Tribeswoman, Masochist Rabbit, Perverted Rabbit, Beloved Rabbit, Mad driver, Sadistic Rabbit, Muscle-brained Idiot

Personality - Kind, cheerful, courageous, loyal and unyielding spirit 

Likes - Leo and everything related to him, everyone in her tribe, Yue, Hearst, Myu, Remia, Eri and Irene.

Hobbies - Cooking, Training, Swinging hammer, Sniffing Leo, Torturing Monsters

Stats:

Strength: 1500

Vitality: 1650

Defense: 1600

Agility: 1800

Magic: 4000

Magic Defense: 4050 

Skills: [Future Sight] [+Automatic Activation] [+Branching Paths] [+Prophetic Vision] — [Mana Manipulation] [+Body Strengthening] [+Partial Strengthening] [+Increased Efficiency (III)] [+Increased Concentration] — [Physical Resistance] — [Elemental Resistance]

'These titles and hobbies… Sniffing me, how the hell is that a hobby? Torturing monsters, just how many did she kill to enjoy torturing them.'

He once again looked at Shea, who cutely tilted her head in confusion. Her appearance was the same except a few streaks of crimson red in her hair.

'This system is fake… No way she can be the one on titles. She might be able to increase her stats to 1500+4000x3… 13500 points in strength, vitality, defense, agility.'

He handed her a mirror. "Check your hair."

Shea looked in the mirror, her mouth turned round in surprise before she giggled.

"I always thought this kind of hair would be cool."

He smiled and looked at Hearst, who stared back at him with eyes brimming with anticipation. He pushed the queen piece on her chest. It was very compatible with her. She could fight in any kind of battle, close range, medium range and long range. Nobody was more suited for it than her for the name 'All-rounder'.

The piece vanished and a very familiar red glow surrounded her, his mind was filled with curiosity toward what she will become.

Several seconds later, the light vanished, allowing him to see Hearst standing there with her eyes closed.

She slowly opened her eyes, stunning everyone in the room. Her eyes, now, had the same color of Leo's eyes. But her left was blood-red and right being deep blue.

He sighed and tossed a mirror at her. She stared into the mirror with wide eyes.

"I have the same eyes as Master, now we both look similar!"

He cupped his chin with one hand. "Did you wish for it?"

Hearst nodded her head. "I always wanted to look like Master."

"So you all except Yue got what you wanted? Like Eri wish for glowing eyes, Shea wanted her different hair and Hearst's wish for the same eyes as me," he looked at Yue with an inquisitive gaze. "What did you wish for?"

Yue hung her head. "I want to grow up from this child-like body," she said, her voice more inaudible than a mosquito buzzing.

For the sake of his happy future, he ignored her complaints and thought how his pieces could seemingly alter one's appearance in accordance with their wish within limits.

'Analyze'

[Hearst]

Level ?? (Tier 3)

Age: 2140 Female

Race: Apostle-Monster Hybrid

Title - The Hunter, The Cold Valkyrie, Masochist Angel, Goddess of Light

Personality - Quiet, courageous, loyal, simple-minded, masochist 

Likes - Her Master, Shea, Myu, Remia Yue, Eri and Tio.

Hobbies - Fighting for Master, Getting punished by Master, Receiving headpats by Master, Playing with Myu,

Stats:

Strength: 13200

Vitality: 13200

Defense: 13200

Agility: 13200

Magic: 13200

Magic Defense: 13200 

Skills: [Disintegration] [All Elemental Affinity] [Spell Mending] [Mana Manipulation] [Limit Break] [Physical Resistance] [Elemental Resistance]

'Her infinity magic is gone? So that Idiot God noticed her? Then, why is he so silent now? Wasn't he supposed to send another pack of Apostles after me like he did with Liberators? There goes my army of Apostles...'

A sudden chill brought a halt to his thoughts. He noticed the predatory gaze on Eri and Yue's face.

"Why don't we 'test' our new endurance?"

"...Nn. Leo will lose~"

Shea had a confused expression on her face. "What are you guys talking about?"

He turned to Hearst, who had a teary-eyed expression on her face.

"Master… I can't join?"

"Gugh!"

"How long will you run from Hearst-chan? Can't you see how hard she is working... to earn your affections?" Yue asked with a blank face.

He gave a kiss on her forehead."Hearst, I'll tend to you all alone later, okay?"

Hearst nodded with a delighted smile and walked out of the room after closing the door.

The girls ambushed him from behind, after defeating the three formidable opponents, he slept soundly.


I'm also writing fanfic of DxD

Do try it if you interested in High School DxD

https://www.scribblehub.com/series/102946/trials-of-ortus-a-dxd-fic/

68