V5.C4 New skills, Destruction
3k 8 64
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"It's actually like this… let me start from the beginning."

Yue and Shea ears perked up at this, he never told them how he actually arrived here or what he used to do on Earth.

"I was just a normal kid born in a normal family, but everything changed after my parents died. I started to hear these dark whispers asking for revenge… I couldn't take it anymore and got out to take revenge against an Organization operating internationally."

A chuckle filled with mockery unknowingly escaped his mouth. "How naive I was? These bastards were the sadists and murderers. Let's leave out their crimes and skip to where I managed to kill their leader with his right hand as a bonus.

"After that I met an Entity who offered me a system in exchange for my Karma and sent me here. Then the first person I met was Irene. A couple of days later I fought the behemoth and fell down from the 65th floor…" he noticed Irene tremble for a moment. "Please don't think that was your fault, it was my own choice to fight besides I should be thanking you."

He moved his gaze over Yue, Shea then Hearst. "If I didn't fall there I wouldn't be able to meet Yue, Shea, Hearst, Myu and Remia… So stop feeling any guilt over it and smile like you used to when we went on dates."

Irene swept her gaze over everyone, Leo, Yue, Shea, Eri and even Hearst had a warm smile on their faces. Her ability unconsciously activated, letting her see the aura of affection coming from them.

She hung her head to hide the tears threatening to come out of her eyes.

"Thank you all."

"Isn't that what friends are supposed to be for? Always helping each other and how many times I told you he won't resent you for this but you just didn't listen."

"I'm sorry..."

Eri shook her head with a mischievous smile. "Please don't apologize Ice Princess onee-sama. Your fans will kill me if they heard I made their Onee-sama cry~"

Irene's lips twitched but she refused to look up.

Leo broke out in a soft chuckle. "Anyway where was I? The Labyrinth… After I fell, I found Divinity stone there together with its secreted liquid called Ambrosia."

Tio slammed the table hard, his skill prevented the food from falling.

"Goshujin-sama! Did thee mention Divinity stone and Ambrosia? The one that can heal wounds and regenerate mana?"

"Yes…"

Tio nodded her head, the curiosity in her eyes reached the peak. "Please continue."

"After I killed a twin-tailed wolf, a monster capable of killing Behemoth if they are in a pair. I killed two with much difficulty and ate them… Ambrosia restored my body after every break down and helped me survive, giving me the skill [Iron Stomach] that lets me gain skills and stats by eating monster flesh. Now it has evolved into a Unique skill [Gluttony] that increases my hunger multiple times over."

Yue gave a nod and continued the story. "...After that, he saved me from that prison… and I became his woman…"

Shea raised her hand cheerfully. "Then he saved me from becoming a slave... After that we traveled to Ankaji Kingdom and saved Myu-chan there, then conquered Gruen Labyrinth and Hearst-chan also ambushed us there. Then Erisen to Empire for freeing all slaves and finally Heiligh Kingdom~"

"Hearst-chan attacked Goshujin-sama?"

"At first she was our enemy as her Commander Noint ordered her to kill any irregularity. But after our fight, I used another… skill of mine to bind her soul to mine… because of her simple personality she became the little sister of our group."

Hearst nodded her head. "Yes…"

Tio eyes turned envious. "That's quite an adventure you went on…"

He shook his head. "We still have plenty of time to conquer the rest of the Great Labyrinths… After that we'll go back to Earth."

Eri opened her eyes in surprise. "Earth, you mean… But you are already dead there…"

With a wide grin, he said, "My connections are pretty solid there, forging identity for anyone would be a piece of cake. Well enough of that I'll dig in first. Thanks for the food~"

He began eating, even though the meat normally tasted disgusting but Shea's skill made it enjoyable.

After finishing food, a familiar line of text appeared.

[+20 Strength]

[+20 Vitality]

[+20 Agility]

[+40 Magic]

[Skill 'Mana Conversion' acquired]

[Derivative skill 'Healing Conversion' acquired]

[Derivative skill 'Stamina Conversion' acquired]

[Derivative skill 'Shock Conversion' acquired]


[Mana conversion] (Active skill)

Allows the user to convert mana into stat bonus for a certain period of time.


[+Stamina Conversion]

Allows the user to convert mana into stamina.


[+Healing Conversion]

Allows the user to convert mana to boost self healing rate.


[+Shock Conversion]

Allows the user to convert mana into pure kinetic force.

So many skills in a single monster. What was it? And this shock conversion, I need to try its limits and create some artifacts… good for Shea...

"Shea give me your hammer."

Shea handed her precious warhammer with a confused face.

He placed the hammer on the table and enchanted the skill shock conversion on it without much effort.

"Well, I'm off to destroy some walls~"

He brandished the warhammer in his hand and checked his map for the direction of the deepest room.

After positioning himself opposite to the wall, he swung the hammer while imbuing mana to activate the skill.

Boom~!!!

Hammer hit the wall with a tremendous boom before the wall cracked down into fragments and showed a dark cave-like passage inside. 

"Wow…"

The others were also a bit speechless. He smiled and explained the new skill to Shea, who snatched the hammer and smashed a few walls just to test it.

"Lovely… Thanks, Leo-san~"

Her gratitude brought a wry smile on his face. He looked at everyone and said, "Let's clear this now, shall we?"

"Yes!"

"Alright!"

After picking up the temporary kitchen, they entered the passage. He took out the torch he bought in Orcus Labyrinth and lit it with fire magic.

After following the directions of the map while blowing walls here and there, the party reached the same hall with Golems. It was fairly devastated after his wonderful present.

"Ha, see, breaking the rules makes it easier."

"It's your cheat map idiot!"

He gazed at Irene and let out a light chuckle. "I'm not an idiot, you stupid."

He smiled and kicked open the double door, the surroundings changed this time. Instead of the room it was a passage.

"Hope it doesn't lead us back," said Eri as she narrowed her eyes, trying to find the end of the hallway.

He put a hand on her head and stroked her hair softly. "Who cares about that? We will have to break it again if it happens."

"Fufu."

After five minutes, they saw the end of the hallway opening to a massive hall and a square platform ten meters ahead of the hallway.

He jumped and landed on the platform.

"Updraft."

Yue also used wind magic to create a surge of wind and launched in the air. But the platform started moving suddenly. 

He used spiritual hands to pull everyone on the platform and breathed a sigh of relief.

Irene patted her chest in relief. "That saved us, the pit below scared the hell out of me."

"Fumu, Goshujin-sama can ask for anything as reward, even me~"

"Sur— what the hell are you making me say!?"

Tio flashed a smug smile. "This one nearly succeeded."

"Something is coming from front..."

64