V5.C6 Happy Shea, Dead Miledi
2.8k 2 67
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Leo's eyes glowed brightly for a moment before he smirked and summoned the Nemean spear in his right hand.

"Shea, let's do that."

Shea nodded with a bright smile. "Hai~ Finally I got the chance to shine~"

Miledi didn't give them a chance to strategize and struck down the group with her flail at an overwhelming speed.

Too bad, her attack was useless as Hearst flew off the platform and intercepted the attack with ease.

"You have grown stronger since last time…"

Miledi said in a shocked tone. Even the strength of gigantic golem wasn't enough to push back the relatively small woman.

Miledi raised her right hand fitted with a heat knuckle, ready to fry the wings of her former enemy. However contrary to continuing the attack Hearst did a sudden flap and retreated back leaving a confused Miledi until she saw a golden light approaching. She tried to block it with her left hand.

"As if I'll let you, Smaaaash!!!"

With a loud Boom! Her left hand was completely blown by Shea's Warhammer held. After Leo enchanted the new skill on her Warhammer, her strength completely underwent a change.

A sense of panic rose in Miledi when the golden spear pierced half of her azantium armor. She moved her right hand in an attempt to pull out the bite-sized spear.

Bang! Bang! Bang! Bang!

Dozens of bullets shot out of multiple barrels and traveled cutting red streaks in air, blasting the hand of Golem into a hunk of rock.

Miledi made a face similar to pout. "Mou~ You all are bullying Miledi-chan. You all are a bunch of cheaters."

Even while saying that she already began to repair the body as fast as possible while controlling the platforms to attack.

"Heh, trying to be smart with that thick head of yours."

The sudden voice above her stunned her before she raised her head and saw the young man wrapped in a black aura. His pitch-black eyes sent a chill down her core, the most bizarre thing was his mana had increased by three times.

"I-Is that Limit break? H-How? Any kind of strengthening magic is impossible here."

"Ever heard of the quote 'Nothing is impossible'."

As his words ended, he dashed and delivered a kick to the jaw part of the golem. Miledi was so shocked that she forgot to use her Gravity Magic and fell crashing down into one of the platforms.

"Goodbye, annoying Miledi!"

Shea once again leaped off the platform and landed on Miledi's chest. She aimed her Warhammer at the spear stuck inside the azantium armor while activating shock conversion to the limit of her ability.

With a tremendous force, Shea's attack drove the spear deeper into Miledi's chest. A sound of something cracking reverberated in the silent hall showing the demise of Miledi's core. Even the floating platform was sinking to the ground at a tremendous rate.

Leo still in berserk state landed on the falling platform and picked up Shea in his arms.

"You did well. You deserve a place in heaven for killing the plague called Miledi Reisen."

"Hehe~ Leo-san, I did it. I killed Miledi~"

Shea bunny ears twitched in happiness. Although she knew he could do it with ease yet she was happy chasing after him as a goal.

Leo shook his head at the girl snuggling closer. He briefly used Fly for a moment to dampen the gravity force and gently landed on the floor.

The other girls also landed beside him, with Irene and Eri clinging on Tio and Hearst. They all grinned at Golem buried in craters showing no lights in its eyes.

"Good job Shea!"

"I praise thee."

"...Nn."

Shea responded with a smile and hugged him tighter and closed her eyes. She was mentally exhausted from Miledi pranks.

"...Where is Magic Circle?"

Yue said after all her excitement faded, she was the first to notice the absence of Magic Circle.

"Yeah…" he also scanned the area for any glimpse of the Magic Circle.

"Umm… Sorry to interrupt this touching moment but I hope to get this out of the way first."

Every head snapped in the direction of the voice. Even sleeping Shea opened her eyes and glared at the owner of the voice.

Miledi uttered after raising her upper body with some difficulty. The light in her eyes glowed fainter than before.

He stopped the girls ready to blow Miledi and asked, "What is it now?"

"Ahaha. You won so easily. I guess those bastards angered someone they shouldn't have... I hope I met someone strong like you… in my journey…  It's been two thousand years… I guess this is the end."

Her voice growing fainter as she talked with long gaps in her sentences. The sincere tone took all of them by surprise, leaving them at a loss of words. 

Miledi continued, "...I know you… will kill… him… and give free will to everyone… To free this world… from those bastards..."

She uttered and a pale blue light enveloped her. It flicked for a moment before floating as if portraying a soul leaving the body for heavens. 

Leo gazed at Miledi with some respect, he couldn't fathom how much determination one needed to give up their body and stay here in Golem for thousands of years. Even her annoying personality might be the result of living in solitude. He also forgave the cheerful and annoying Liberator for insulting Hearst.

He walked to her and looked in her lightless eyes.

"What is it?" Miledi said in a barely audible voice.

His gaze turned a tad bit softer at her current state. "You did a good job. Now rest in peace."

Yue came and stood beside him. "...Yeah. Rest well."

Shea jumped down and said, "Even though you are annoying, go away peacefully."

"Thy is a true legend."

"I'm sorry for all the things I did in the past…" Hearst whispered.

Miledi did not expect it and showed a surprised look. "Please don't be and thank you all," she whispered.

"Now then… it's finally time… I pray… that the blessing of gods never reaches you…

Saying such parting words, the pale blue light rose up to the sky.

"She really left..."

He ruffled the hair of sad Shea and watched as the blue light vanished. He sensed that something wasn't right here but he couldn't point it out

Eri also had the same feeling about it while Irene looked at everything calmly.

He noticed a part of the wall letting out a faint glow. It was quite high, more than a dozen platforms away.

He pulled out the spear from Miledi and said, "Let's go… She is gone…"

"Nn."

He hopped on the platform with Eri clinging to his back and everyone followed behind. The moment he stepped on the platform it started moving.

"Wow, such a nice treatment. Is she the same woman who put us through those traps?"

"..."

The platform stopped before the glowing wall. At the same time, the light faded and the glowing part of the wall vanished. A hallway made of shining white stones appeared behind the wall.

The floating block moved inside the passage. After a while, a wall engraved with seven crests of Great Labyrinths came into view. The platform continued moving after the wall slid to the side. On the other side was a circular room with sparkling white walls and floor.

He glanced at the door on the other end of the room, possibly Miledi's house and stepped down the platform. His eyes fixed at the Magic Circle carved in the center of the room. 

He walked over to the magic circle with everyone.

Irene and Eri were curious but Tio…

"Goshujin-sama! Is this the Circle that grants the Ancient Magic? It looks so amazing, more than 100 inscriptions layered together…"

He ignored her incomprehensible words and walked inside the Magic Circle. After a brief flash of light, the Ancient Magic was directly transferred to their brains.

[Ancient Magic 'Gravity Magic' acquired]

[Gravity Magic] (Ancient Magic)

Allows the user to interfere with energy of the star, allowing them to control gravity

"Good."

Everyone else entered the Magic Circle and gained the Ancient Magic.

Nobody noticed the 4 feet hooded figure sweating profusely hiding behind the door.

"I overdid it. Fortunately, I didn't appear or I might have perished in an instant…"

"Still Miledi-chan's acting is top-notch~"

The house covered with barrier had stopped every sound from going outside or Leo might

Sudden footsteps coming from outside made her panic.

67