V5.C8 Comforting Remia (R-18)
4.3k 2 71
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(NSFW CONTENT AHEAD)

***

"I'm completely sure, but are you really fine with an older wom- Mhmm~!"

He gently bit on the soft skin of her fins like ears, the special trait of Dagon Race. Remia couldn't stop the moan and her eyes turned teary.

He released her fins and looked in her glistening green eyes filled with affection.

"I see, your ears are sensitive~"

"N-No, Dear th—"

He sealed lips with a kiss and wrapped his hands around her back. His hands slowly descended and finally stopped on her squishy tight butt cheeks. He could feel the softness even through the double layer of cloth. He invaded her mouth and seized her tongue while his hands began playing with her butt, deforming it in many shapes.

A shiver ran through Remia's body making her light headed. It had been a long time since she had sex so her sensitive body nearly came feeling the double pleasure of intense kisses and getting her butt teased at the same time.

Leo stopped the kiss when Remia began gasping for breath and gazed in her sultry green eyes as she breathed roughly with a crimson face.

"Don't ever say that again, okay?"

"Ufufu, Dear~ You are making me blush."

Hearst narrowed her eyes as she observed everything happening in front of her.

"Hearst?"

She replied by shaking her head sideways. She wanted to learn more before experiencing the real thing with Master.

"Master, first embrace Remia-san."

"Okay, I..."

His words were interrupted by Remia who began unbuttoning his shirt. He tried to do it himself but she stopped him.

"Let me do it for Dear~"

After she took off the shirt, she crouched down and lowered the loose pants. She let out an audible gulp in amazement at the size.

Leo's lips curved in an amused smile when he saw her nervousness. It didn't last long when Remia stood and leaned forward to take off her nightdress, leaving herself in just a white brassiere and panties.

"Ara, Dear you should have told me before… I could wear something more se—"

He couldn't suppress the heat anymore and picked her in a bridal carry. Doing his best to not mind Hearst's gaze and gently lowered Remia on the bed.

Remia sat up and stared at him with a naughty smile. "Oh my, to think Dear would become this impatient. Fufu, looks like my charm still works on Dear."

Her words calmed the heat wrecking his mind. "...I'm sorry for rejecting you before… I can't take every woman who has feelings for me when I have no romantic feelings for them… It just feels wrong to start a relationship without—"

Remia pressed a finger to stop his words and showed a bright smile. "You don't have to apologize for that… It was selfish of me to seduce you in the first place."

She continued with a mischievous smile, "Ufufu, enough of this, it's time to do something to celebrate our first night together."

Moving her hands to her back, she unhooked the bra. "It's been a long time since I did this, so Dear please go easy on me."

Smiling proudly, she let go of the bra, showing her ample bosom in the open with a smile. Dotted with cherry red nipples and a size could easily rival Shea, she had every reason to be proud.

She leaned forward trying to get a rise out of him. Her faint yet sweet fragrance nearly intoxicated his mind but he regained his bearing and returned a playful smile and pinned her on the bed.

After placing several kisses on her face and neck he stopped in front of her breasts.

"Heh, Myu used to suck on them before… Now they belong to me, right?"

She hugged his head and pulled him closer, nearly suffocating him in her soft boobs.

"Ara~ What were you about to do? I wonder~"

Even in this situation she didn't forget to tease him. He gently bit on the warm and soft flesh of her boobs. Remia let go of him and covered her mouth with the back of her hands to stifle the moan.

He began playing with her boobs while sometimes biting on her nipples to gain an immediate loud moan from the mature woman.

Remia moans grew louder as he kept teasing her sensitive nipples. A jolt of electricity ran through her body dizzying her mind. Her breathing turned rougher as she wildly dug her fingers in the bedsheet. After a loud moan, her body began twitching before she collapsed with her body drained of all strength.

Leo raised his head to see Remia eyes rolled back in her head while breathing heavily with her tongue sticking out of her mouth. Noticing his gaze, she covered her face with both hands in embarrassment.

"Just out with this? I expected more from a former married woman~"

"N-No! I'm more sensitive there…"

She said in a voice so low, it was hard to hear even with his sharp senses.

"Ready for the main event~?"

He pinched the edge of her panties and dragged it down her voluptuous thighs until he finally took them off her delicately soft feet.

He threw the wet panties to the side and spread her legs to look at her forbidden garden. "Wow, look at this. You are so wet just from touching your boobs."

Remia used both hands to support her body up and smiled. "Ara, Dear, you know it's another trait of Dagon Race. Once we go in heat for our partner, we'll keep producing fluids until we are satisfied."

"That's pretty dumb…"

Remia continued with a somewhat wry smile. "We have magic pills to stop this."

Hearst came over and sat on the bed, her inquisitive gaze shifting between Leo and Remia.

"Hearst-chan thank you for doing this and I'm also sorry as I only helped you out of resentment when Dear didn't answer my attempts."

Hearst shook her head with a smile. "It is okay, Remia-san is a friend and Master has been punishing me when we were alone."

Leo gave a wry smile. He only gave her light slaps which made her moan very loud that others misinterpreted it as them having sex.

"And Dear if you don't start now I'll get dehydrated from water loss and Hearst-chan observe carefully. Next will be your turn~"

He nodded and leaned closer to her soaking wet pussy without any signs of hair and almost immediately a dense and peculiar aroma attacked him. He stuck his tongue and tasted the sweet and sour juice gushing out of her entrance.

"Wow, it's tasty..."

Remia flushed at the unexpected praise. "Y-You don't have to say it."

He stretched her entrance with two fingers and pushed his tongue deeper inside, trying to devour every drop of her juice from her twitching pussy.

As Remia was close to her second climax, he suddenly stopped and looked at her with a mischievous smile.

She raised her body and asked with teary eyes, confusion written all over her face, "D-Darling, w-what happened? Why did you stop?"

But he silently moved closer to her and assaulted her lips while pushing his tongue inside and poured her own love juice into her mouth.

Remia gulped down everything with a strange feeling. She never knew she tasted so good.

Wrapping her arms around his neck, she said in a sensual voice, "Dear, I can't take it anymore. Make me your woman and impregnate me with your child~"

He hesitated for a moment but still nodded his head. Even if he had no knowledge of raising a child, Remia had plenty of experience in that.

"If that's what you wish."

71