V5.C11 A hard situation, Upgrade
3.2k 5 59
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Leo pulled up the blanket to cover the naked bodies on the bed trying to protect the innocence of his cute daughter. He had luckily cleaned the room before sleeping so there was no evidence of their fierce battle last night.

Remia lying on his left smiled mischievously and sneaked her left hand under the blanket and seized his sleeping dragon.

Yue glared at Remia for a few seconds before she turned to Leo and flashed her cute fangs without saying a word.

He sweated inside understanding her drink till faint threat.

Myu stared at Leo with her big innocent eyes. "Papa, come play with Myu~"

Yue patted Myu head. "...Yeah, Leo isn't looking after Myu-chan anymore."

Leo ignored the naughty woman trying to arouse him and replied, "Myu, can ugh!"

"Papa! What happened?"

Myu nearly jumped in fright thinking something bad happened to her Papa. Girls had a knowing look in their eyes.

"Ara, Myu don't worry, your Papa is fine in Mama's capable hands."

"Okay, Papa get ready to play."

"I-I'll play with you later, okay?"

Myu puffed her cheeks adorably. "Papa, Myu wants to play right now!"

He couldn't help but smile at her cuteness of his little daughter. "Myu, I swear we will play for the rest of the day but not now, okay?"

"...Myu-chan, don't listen to his lies."

He sighed and turned to Shea. "Shea, please take Myu away from here."

Eri smirked at Leo. "Shea, if you consider me as a friend then don't."

Shea moved her gaze between her future husband and her friend, even though she wanted to choose the former but going against the first wife would have some bitter consequences. Until she heard…

"Half hour patting session alone."

"Deal~"

Beaming a bright smile, she held Yue and Myu's hands and led (dragged) them out of the room.

He was about to get up but…

"Goshujin-sama! Goodeth Morning!"

The perverted dragon entered the room followed by Irene wearing an irritated expression that turned bright seeing him.

"Good morning Leo and let's go on a da… W-What the hell are you doing in bed with Remia? Did you two start a r-relationship?"

His lips formed a wry smile as he replied. "Ye…"

"Dear blew my mind last night. He was so naughty having his way with mine and Hearst-chan's body."

Before he could answer properly, Remia added salt to her injuries and it worked splendidly as Irene's expression turned gloomy and she silently walked toward the door with heavy steps.

"Ire—"

Remia shut his mouth with her lips covering Irene from his sight.

Eri pulled Remia shoulders to separate the horny woman and looked at confused Leo.

"Dear, I can understand your worries but she is also trying very hard."

Eri also asked with a worried expression. "Are you ready to accept her love?"

He was unable to answer her question, he was unsure of what he felt for Irene. He considered her something more than friends but still less than lovers. He ended his loop of thoughts with a sigh.

"...I honestly don't know and Hearst can you stop your hands playing with my thing down there?"

"Master!"

Hearst's head popped from behind him and she waved her right hand at everyone. "Good morning... sisters, Tio~"

Tio got surprised seeing Hearst amazed by the fact her friend already earned her position in the harem.

"Congratulations Hearst and Goshujin-sama, this one will wait till thou accept oneself's deep affection and admiration," Tio mumbled while smiling elegantly

He sat on the bed and covered his mouth while yawning. The blanket slid down from his upper body.

Tio began drooling at the sight, seeing everyone deadpan stare, she coughed to hide the embarrassment.

"Girls we are going to Great Labyrinth in Erisen after I finish my business with Myu."

He took the blanket and covered his whole body and went out leaving the naked Hearst and Remia pouting.

After putting a solid barrier on the door, he took a comfortable bath then ate breakfast with Myu on his lap. She was still puffing her cheeks at him until he patted her head.

He put Myu on his shoulder and flew around in the sky, the little girl forgot all about the morning. He left Myu in Remia's care and started the work on the house. First, he created a thin sheet of ore of Sealing stone and azentium with creation magic then enchanted them with several overpowered skills. Then covered every part of the house in the transparent sheet.

With exterior out of the way, he installed some spicy traps thanks to his experience in Miledi Labyrinth and placed the leftover hydra crystal in the basement of the house to power everything. He stood outside the house with both hands on his waist and chest more inflated than normal.

'Analyze'

[Evans Home]

A normal house turned into a trap house. Capable of using atmospheric mana to defend and deflect the attacks. User can also attack with spells carved on the Catalyst.

(Enchantments) - [Diamond Protection], [Reflect], [Absorb], [Space Evac], [Store]

I'm a genius, aren't I? Attack, defend plus evacuate the residents directly to my location if the opponent is someone strong like an Apostle.

He looked at Remia and her stomach with a gentle gaze. She also noticed his gaze and smiled back. He was strangely nervous about it, he threw the thought at the back of his head and taught Remia about the functions of the new House.

Her mouth opened wide in shock then her usual mischievous smile appeared on her face. "Ufufu, Dear is so overprotective. But the guns you gave me can blow anyone away. So please go without any worries."

He shook his head, he knew he was being overprotective. But it might take a few days to conquer this underwater labyrinth, who knows what might happen here.

Remia insisted for him to stay for the lunch, but he gave a goodbye kiss to her and Myu. With Eri on his back, he flew towards the northwest with everyone following behind him.

After several minutes, in the middle of the ocean, Tio transformed into her dragon form and let everyone sit on her back. Leo had no choice but to give in under her punishment request when she was adamant about it and promised to hide her with Spatial magic spell [Illusions]. She happily agreed after he demonstrated the spell on objects to make them appear invisible. The worries for the nearly extinct Dragonmen clan weight on her heart. No matter how strong and giant they appeared, just a group of high class Apostles could easily annihilate their whole clan.

Sitting on the back of Giant Black Dragon, he maintained spiritual hands in case anyone fell from raging wind. Shea dozed off happily leaning her back on his chest and Eri hugging his neck from behind. He had to fulfill his promise besides the feel of her ears calmed his somewhat troubled mind after Irene coldly brushed him off even though he tried talking to her.

He took a glance at the poker faced woman and sighed. Eri seeing his state started talking to Irene to lighten her mood and signaled Yue and Hearst.

He opened his eyes to see Hearst and Yue quietly leaning on his shoulders.

"Goshujin-sama, how far are we from the underwater labyrinth."

He checked the map for the distance and replied in telepathy. "We already traveled two hundred and Fifty kilometers, now only fifty left."

"Umm. What will we do about the underwater?"

"Don't worry, I got it covered… mostly."

His hands played around with Shea's bunny ears until they arrived above the designated location on his map. He jumped down and aimed down his hand at the water.

"Frost Prison"

The water in the area of the 50m radius froze and created a platform for everyone to land on.

He checked the time to see 4pm and began to take off his clothes startling everyone and created some misunderstandings which cleared up by the outfit under his clothes.

"Diving suit!?"

Eri whispered unconsciously when she saw the black skintight suit clinging to his slender yet muscular body.

Leo smiled wryly when he felt fervent gazes fixated on his crotch, he tried very hard to create a version where a certain part of his body won't stand out but he met a horrible failure. Even Irene had a rare blush on her face as she sneaked glances at him while Tio looked ready to jump at him if not for Shea holding her waist.

He fought back the urge to retort and put on the mask connected to the tank on his back containing more than 200 Litres of oxygen made by expanding the space inside the tank.

He shook his head at the girls in heat and dived in the cold water to search for the entrance of Labyrinth.

59