V6.C7 Confused Miledi, Changes back home
2.1k 4 47
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"...Five thousand nine hundred and ninety six."

*Huff*

"...Five thousand nine hundred and ninety seven."

*Huff*

Repeated a silver-haired youth, his hands holding up a large boulder on his shoulder. Every movement highlighted the muscle on his bare chest.

The hall was filled with magic circles glowing with a sky blue light. Just a bit further, a white golem sat on a chair as it watched the youth from the sides.

"What is pushing him so hard?"

The golem, Miledi asked herself. It was only the fourth day of training and the young man had surpassed all of her expectations. At first, she just wanted to break his spirit and reforge it under cruel training. She couldn't be more wrong, her disciple instead of breaking, only became more vicious.

The boulder he was lifting weighed thirty-ton thanks to her gravity magic yet he was able to lift it without using mana. Although his growth was tremendous, she couldn't bear to see him break now. Even she didn't know why it was like this when they only met for four days.

Maybe because she found herself attracted to the young man. Perhaps it was his determination, his behaviour with other women or the kind gaze sometimes he looks at her with.

She wasn't wrong in a sense, Leo after knowing her tragic past did that unknowingly.

"Stop! That's enough for today!"

"One. more."

*Bang!*

The boulder dropped to the ground. Oddly, the floor didn't sink more than a meter. Leo sucked in a deep breath and directed an inquisitive gaze at Miledi.

"Go home and spend some time with your family! I'm getting annoyed looking after you."

Leo tilted his head, unknown to her feelings. He checked the time to see it was evening...

"Okay… Thanks for taking your time to train me."

"Come back tomorrow or Miledi-chan will tell everyone about your golem fetish."

His lips twitched in response. I don't have any golem fetish bitch...

With a sigh, he opened a gate to home. He glanced at Miledi for the last time and entered inside.

"What the hell!?"

He dumbfoundedly looked at the living room, no, it wasn't a normal room anymore. The living room appeared to be more than a hundred meters wide. From paint to furniture everything shone as if telling him they were new and exotic.

Shea on the other side of the door heard something and entered the living room.

"Oh, Leo-san! Welcome back. We were about to eat."

Behind her Hearst peeked for a moment before rushing forward. "Master!"

"Wai…"

Before he could stop her, she crashed into his chest.

"...I'm sweaty."

"Master smells good."

He shook his head and pushed Valkyrie trying to sniff him. He nodded at everyone gathered around him before heading toward the bath.

"Papa! I'll come too."

"Alright!"

Myu grabbed his hand and led him through unknown corridors. Her cheerful smile brought a smile on his face. They arrived at the bathhouse. The already big bathhouse was now more than just a bathhouse. With hot water flowing from who knows where and the sunken bathtub large enough of easily holding more than twenty people.

He released a sigh. So many things changed in the four days he wasn't here.

"Papa? How was training nano?"

"It was good. Daddy became a lot stronger."

He removed all the clothes except underwear and entered the water together with Myu. Leaning on the side, he closed his eyes until someone touched his head.

He opened his eyes to find Myu applying shampoo on his hair. He smiled and let her do it. The innocent smile on her face healed his fatigue.

"Nano, papa should relax sometimes. Mama and all Onee-chans were worried about papa."

"I know. That's why I'll spend all my time with them later."

After Myu rinsed all the shampoo from his hair, he pulled her on his lap. He grabbed the bottle and poured down shampoo on her emerald green hair. She looked up with her big innocent eyes.

"Close your eyes when someone applies shampoo, okay?"

"Um."

When the father and daughter played around in the bathroom, a certain black-haired woman was peeking at them from the narrow opening in the door.

What should I do? They sent me here but Goshujin-sama looks fine…

She shut the door and walked toward a certain someone's room.

Leo, unaware of the schemes of Girls, dressed up and walked out of the bathhouse. He stepped inside the dining room and almost drooled. The table was filled with all kinds of delicacies he loved. He formed a poker face and sat on a chair.

"Ufufu, Dear. Everything is your favorite. So eat to your heart's content."

"...Nn. Leo, like the new house?"

"Yeah, Spatial magic?"

"Yep, we used it to expand the space inside the house. It's still the same from the outside," Eri answered with a smile.

He flashed a mischievous grin at everyone. "What about my bedroom? Does it have enough space to hold 'everyone'?"

"Of course~ It's the largest room in the house~"

"Now you can do everyone in one go," Irene replied with a meaningful smirk. The blush on her face couldn't escape his senses.

He shook his head and started the dinner with everyone except Tio who slept early today.

After dinner, everyone retired to their own room. He found it odd that no one followed him. He shrugged and entered his own room.

"So that's what it was…"

Inside the nonsensically large room sat a bed large enough for a dozen people to sleep. The thing baffling him was Tio sitting on the bed in a seiza position. He wanted to turn back but his body itself and locked the door.

What is happening? It doesn't look like she is doing it…

He sighed and sat on the bed. His sharp gaze fixed on Tio, asking the reason for intrusion.

"Goshujin-sama."

Tio whispered and moved closer to him. Her eyes had no usual pervertedness, only worry and… affection.

Let's see what she wants…

He watched as she crawled on all fours, her large bosom bouncing despite being covered by her Kimono and stopped sat right in front of him. An overwhelming scent assaulted his sharp nose.

How in the world is this possible?

She stretched her right hand and placed it on his face.

"Does Goshujin-sama even know how worried we were? This one knows that we are weak in comparison but you should rely on us… This one really missed the punishments."

He deadpanned at Tio shamelessly asking for punishment. He, however, said nothing seeing the motherly smile on her face and let himself get pulled into her embrace. He shut his eyes, suppressing the instincts compelling him to ravage the woman in front of him. It was the first time he ever had this disgusting feeling.

Tio silently stroked his hair like a mother tending to her child. The comfortable feeling loosened all tensions in his body as he completely relaxed in her embrace.

"This one can discern the increase in thy strength. Thy body hath improved to another level. Hearst sensed the pain Goshujin-sama put his own body through and cried every day."

Her hands stopped and pulled his head deeper into her bosom. He could clearly sense they rapidly beating heart through her warm skin.

"Thou should remember as the one holding all of us together. We won't be able to live. For we all dearly love thee."

He raised his head and looked into her eyes. Finally giving in to the urge, he kissed her lips. Although the kiss lasted for a moment, it was enough to leave Tio stunned.

"I'm sorry. I'll try to be more careful."

The smile from her face faded and her fair cheeks reddened like a peach. Disbelief, relief, love, happiness, in a moment several emotions flashed through her heart. She found it hard to believe the day she yearned for all this time finally came.

"Go-Goshujin-sama, d-does this mean?"

Leo gave a nod in approval before saying,

"I will be a fool if I let go of such a caring, beautiful and charming woman like Tio..." he trailed his words and smiled mischievously. "Are you prepared though? Once you agree, you'll never escape from my demonic clutches."

He declared in a tone brimming with a desire to possess. However, his eyes contained an apparent softness that almost melted Tio's heart and bloomed a breathtaking smile on her face.

"Hai! Goshujin-sama."

47