V8.C17 Wild Love (I) (R-18)
2.6k 7 44
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(These chapters has nsfw scenes)
After two hours of showing his past, where Leo only played the important parts. Yet, they only reached where he met Yue. At least the vampire princess looked happy while puffing her chest on his lap.

“That was… hard,” Maria whispered.

“Papa is a hero nano?” Myu asked after watching him risk his life for Irene and others.

As he was about to deny, someone else beat him to it.

“No, Leo is an anti-hero,” Eri replied with a smirk.

Irene placed her hand on his arm; her face smiling faintly. She was recalling her past just like him.

“Leo is a hero for me.”

“Technically he is an anti-hero harem protagonist.” Maria also joined in the discussion.

He shook his head at the girls talking with secret codes. Having nothing to do, he analyzed Tio, Irene, and Eri.

[Tio Klarus]
[Dragon, Unidentifiable]
[Sky Guardian Lv289]

[Title – Dragon God’s Bride (Negates all status effects and reinvigorates stamina and health. Increases fire resistance by 500%)]

[Strength – 570, Agility – 337, Health – 609, Magic – 506]

[Active Skills – Dragon Form Lv 1, Dragon breath Lv 1, Draconic Force Lv 1, Creation Magic Lv 29, Gravity magic Lv 38, Spatial Magic Lv 47, Restoration Magic Lv 49, Spirit Magic Lv 32, Metamorphosis Magic Lv 84, Evolution Magic Lv 65]

[Passive Skills – Dragon Queen Lv 37, Language Lv39, Close quarter combat Lv Max]

[Dragon Form] (Rank A Innate ability)
[The user can transform into a dragon, which increases the league of their strength and endurance by one level.]

[Dragon Queen] (Rank SSS ability)
[Marked as the first dragon mate of the Dragon King, the user can command and empower any dragon or dragonkin in existence.]

[Irene Verglas]
[Dragon [??] hybrid, Unidentifiable]
[Ice Witch Lv269]

[Title – Dragon God’s Bride (Negates all status effects and reinvigorates stamina and health. Increases fire resistance by 500%)]

[Strength – 383, Agility – 398, Health – 490, Magic – 565]

[Active Skills – Absolute Zero Domain Lv 1, Spirit Eyes Lv 79, Draconic Force Lv Max, Creation Magic Lv 54, Gravity magic Lv 43, Spatial Magic Lv 40, Restoration Magic Lv 58, Spirit Magic Lv 83, Metamorphosis Magic Lv 64, Evolution Magic Lv 38]

[Passive Skills – Soul Perception Lv 90, Cooking Lv 29, Close quarter Combat Lv 37]

[Absolute Zero Domain Lv 1] (Rank S Innate Ability)
[Creates a domain where all energies of the same league are frozen and the league of the ice spells is increased by 1.]

[Eri Evans]
[Dragon [??] hybrid, Unidentifiable]
[Succubus of Dead Lv270]

[Title – Dragon God’s Bride (Negates all status effects and reinvigorates stamina and health. Increases fire resistance by 500%)]

[Strength – 324, Agility – 373, Health – 410, Magic – 499]

[Active Skills – Undead Territory Lv 1, Draconic Force Lv 1, Creation Magic Lv 23, Gravity magic Lv 25, Spatial Magic Lv 26, Restoration Magic Lv 70, Spirit Magic Lv 87, Metamorphosis Magic Lv 15, Evolution Magic Lv 20]

[Passive Skills – Divine Charm Lv 1, Close quarter Combat Lv 45, Language Lv 23]

[Undead Territory Lv 1] (Rank A Innate ability)
[Creates a domain where the league of the undead is increased by one level.]

[Divine Charm Lv 1] (Rank SS Innate ability)
[The user possesses a supernatural beauty capable of charming even the ones with strong willpower.]

‘So…Tio became a complete dragon like me with Dragon Queen innate… and Irene is strong with Ice magic while Eri… she is the strongest in a war. She even got divine charm.’

(Tio has the highest affinity with a Dragon’s bloodline while Hearst and Eri lean toward your other bloodlines.)

‘Ohh. I thought as much. Still, Eri, Succubus, and charm fit so well together.’

Eri’s new appearance did emit a charm that made his heart race. Yue could somehow do it naturally. Lulu and the others also must have gained some absurd powers. He wasn’t sure if he could defeat them all without using Wrath mode or his new dragon mode.

‘I will call the humanoid one as Draco mode and the full dragon one as True dragon mode.’

Myu leaned her back on his chest and closed her eyes. “Papa, Myu is tired… nano”

Delphy clenched the scruff of Myu’s collar in her mouth. “Master, I will take Myu-chan to her room.”

The duo slowly disappeared in the long corridors. Maria also stood from the couch and yawned.

“Leo, I’m also tired after the love you poured into my body… I think I will sleep.”

“I will sleep with Maria nee-chan.” Eri approached and kissed his lips. “Good night to you all.”

Waving her hand at others, Eri dragged sleepy Maria to her room while Yue also jumped off his lap.

“Tio, it’s your turn today,” She briefly ordered and took Irene and Shea away with her.

“Sweet dreams... husband.”

“Night, Leo-san~.”

“Then dear, have a goodnight with Tio~,” Remia gave him a brief affectionate kiss. “Venri-san, let’s be friends!”

“O-Okay.” Venri was taken back by Remia’s attitude.

“Then let us talk till we sleep~.” Remia pulled Venri out of the room.

“Good night master and Tio, congratulations,” Hearst muttered and skipped out of the room.

“G-Goshujin-sama, are we…?” Tio asked as she turned her face to the side.

His hand crept closer, coiling around her waist and he blew hot air in her pointed ears. Her body shivered at his touch. She shakily turned to face him; her cheeky glowing with a healthy blush while her enchanting golden eyes burned with anticipation.

“Did I not promise you that earlier? Though I wonder why we are doing it so late. Still, I'm sorry for neglecting you until now.”

She fidgeted with her fingers on her lap. “Please don't worry about it. Also... S-Should I… strip here?”

This bashful side of hers always captivated him. Even as a hopeless pervert, the way she carried herself, her elegance, and her womanly charm were all undeniable. 

He couldn’t stop himself from pulling her closer and claiming her red lips.

“Mgh…”

Tio immediately cupped his cheeks and her tongue extended into his mouth. The dragon woman released all of her pent up desires in the wild kiss. Her sweet saliva filled his mouth, while his filled hers. Yet, they didn't stop and continued teasing each others’ tongue.

Tio’s arousal increased each passing moment. The fear of someone discovering them here palpitated her heart and an itchy feeling rose in her head and her back. The perfect sized kimono felt rather stuffed.

However, the taste of her Goshujin-sama’s lips stopped her brain from thinking any further. The way his tongue stirred around hers, she could feel his excitement — he reacted to her body, the thought stirred her desires and now she only wanted him to push her down and ravage her body. The body that only belonged to him and him alone.

Leo ended the kiss and felt his head buzzing from the thick pheromones pervading the air — all coming from Tio’s body. He got a hold of himself and gawked at the changes that happened to Tio.

The masochist dragon had grown two long horns atop her head, curling as they pointed to the sky and a pair of wings unfolded behind her back — her dazed eyes looking up to him bewitched him.

Barely restraining his instincts, he held her up in a princess carry and teleported to his room.

44