V8.C19 Gabriel’s worries, Network
2k 11 47
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Heisha, a lower world similar to Earth, existed in the vast multiverse. However, unlike Earth, this world lacked the foundations of functional civilization — a world in its ‘primitive’ age. Yet,“ The Garden of Sunset”, one of the four factions, ruled this world from the shadows.

And right now, the Ruler of this world, an individual whose presence was shrouded in mystery, sat inside a room, leaning on a chair with closed eyes.

*Bang!*

The gate beside him flew open and a beautiful woman with white-blonde hair and blue eyes entered; her panicky eyes darted everywhere for a good second before her gaze stopped on the sitting man. Such was the concealment level of the leader of the Garden of Sunset, even fooling the senses of a Great Archangel!

“Gabriel, I have something important to tell you.”

Gabriel opened his eyes and released a sigh. His unique ability of foreknowledge told him some harsh truths.

Uriel sat beside him and placed the laptop she summoned from her inventory.

Gabriel stared blankly at the woman typing furiously on the laptop. He could guess what she wanted to play.

“Look at this.”

The video started with a single spearman fighting an eight-headed serpent.

“Yu Ilhan…” Gabriel muttered, his voice filled with longing and guilt.

Uriel soothingly patted his shoulder as the fight progressed and another wild blonde lady joined the fray, only to get smacked to the end of the world.

However, the tenacious woman charged again with no care for her life. This time, monsters and people — everything stopped at the arrival of a being even he couldn't fathom. Since this was recorded with the artifact of an angel, every little detail from the curved horns to the dragon wings on his back was captured in the video.

“So he is one. The fifth…” Gabriel calmly assessed.

His precognition never detected the rise of another transcendent — the being who surpasses the leagues on their own.

And just a moment before, he received another vision — the rise of two new transcendents.

Just when it did become so easy to become one, he retorted in his exhausted mind.

“Born from an angel, raised as a human, reborn into a dragon,” he muttered while watching the man release the thousands of fireballs at the monsters. “Any information about him?”

“Is he really?” Uriel blurted out.

“Yes, no lower existence can wield such power, and no dragon from the ‘Demon Destruction Army’ can use their power in a lower world like Earth.”

Uriel unconsciously nodded her head. “I investigated this woman, Maria. She used to live with her adopted daughter and a young boy. Coincidentally, both the girl and boy disappeared somewhere with the difference of one day.”

Uriel showed the image of a deep brown-haired young man with blue eyes on her laptop. Gabriel could see the similarities in both the dragonman and the boy. He read all his details that even the young man in question might not know.

“He was a human, reborn as a dragon but was he born from an angel?” He covered his face with hands. “If it is correct, then Yu Ilhan suffered millennia for nothing?”

This showed yet again that his foreknowledge wasn't omniscient. 

“The harmageddon will arrive earlier it seems.”

Soon, every faction will get the news and plan to get a “piece” of the new transcendent.

---

The said man, Leo slept soundly wrapped in a cozy blanket while hugging Tio’s bare waist with his right hand.

Tio, who woke up quite early today, shuddered every time his breath hit her nape marked with hickeys. She was silently enjoying this moment.

A chuckle escaped her lips when she recalled the night before. The wildness enough to crash the bed — even her perversion failed to anticipate this.

She checked Leo’s wrist and grinned. His hand had no golden bracelet and the giddy feeling in her stomach only met one thing — she was pregnant. As a master of metamorphosis magic, it was easy to see the minute changes within her body.

‘This one apologizes, Irene, Shea...’

Her friends’ drive for children surpassed her own.

Another unexpected boon was a one percent stats increase from having sex with Leo.

“Mhm…” Leo mumbled as he opened his eyes and a sweet scent stimulated his senses. Realizing the situation, he tightened his arm on Tio’s waist and turned her to face him.

“Goshujin-sama.”

She shut her eyes with a slight blush. He moved closer and kissed her lips.

“That’s it. Go and wash up. I don't want to lose control now.”

“Just once…”

She pleaded followed by a hug and rubbing her twin peaks on his chest. He bit her pointy ears and slipping his right hand on her smooth back, he squeezed her butt.

Tio moaned and grabbed his cock.

*Slap!*

“Nngh yes!”

She moaned as he slapped her butt, leaving a bright red imprint on her fair skin.

“Damn pervert!”

“Ehehe~.” She giggled and rolled out of the bed.

He leaned against the bed while Tio took out another kimono from her ring and dressed up at a snail’s pace.

‘She still wants to mess with me.’

He shook his head and abrupt rows of text appeared in his face.

[Network function ready…]
[Vassal Management integrated into Network menu]
[Daily Quests successfully upgraded. You can bestow quests to your vassals.]
[Mystery shop successfully upgraded. Now you can buy unique items with Faith Essence. Countdown reduced to 15 days.]

“Maria nee-chan is annoying…”
“I will eat Leo again… fufufu...”
“Master, punish me…”
“Ara, I wonder if Tio-san can deal with darling’s prowess~.”
“My cute baby girl with rabbit ears, hehe~.”
“Leo-sama hasn't come to us for a long time.”
“Gentle prince-sama!”
“Ufufu, I shall attack Leo-sama next time.”
“....”
“....”

Hundreds of thoughts filled his head.

‘Quiet down!’

The whispers silenced at once.

(This is the network function for you. You can hear the subconscious thoughts of your vassals and worshippers. This is what it means to be a... God in a real sense.)

He nodded at her answer and waved at Tio.

“I will arrive there in a moment.”

“This one understands.” She gave a reluctant nod and headed out of the room.

‘Network’

[Network]
[-Worlds visited]
Tortus (+)
Earth (+)

He pressed the (+) button after the Tortus and the list expanded.

[-Tortus]
Types of energies available – Natural mana
Energy concentration – Tier 3
Sentient life forms – 24,845,852
Worshippers - 11,453,800 Worshippers
Vassals (+)

He rubbed his chin. From 24.85 Million, less than half already worshipped him. A bit exaggerated but believable.

The thoughts of Haulias flowed in his head. But in the end, he forced himself to press the (+) icon.

[Vassals]
Hearst
Relationship – Mate, Eternal follower
Current State: Sleepy
Loyalty – Max
Stats (+)

Luluaria Evans
Relationship – Mate, Saintess
Current State: Yearning
Loyalty – Max
Stats (+)

Cam Haulia

He closed the list before something disgusting came up.

‘I will go to Tortus later.’

He put it on his today’s schedule and opened the Earth’s menu.

[-Earth]
Types of energies available – Natural mana
Energy concentration – Tier 3
Sentient life forms – 579,183,878
Worshippers - 9739 Worshippers
Vassals (+)

He gained nearly ten thousand followers here as well… must be the legends of the Dragon God of Japan, he shrugged.

‘Show the faith essence stats.’

Faith essence – 7692 (Gathered by 11,463,539 Worshippers)

‘How much can it—’

“Hear me, Earthlings! Don't you dare badmouth my husband!”

He deployed his territory and the situation outside brought a wry smile on his face.

‘This girl...’

47