CH. 1 – Lego For Life
199 1 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

There is a fan-comic of this fan-fiction on my Tumblr. I go by jauntv on Tumblr. Fan-comic here.

So… I've been reborn in MHA. That's not the worst I could be reborn in, but also not my choice of worlds. I'd choose any mecha anime over this. Gachas are annoying like that.

At least I get to choose my power! Reality bender! Fuck yeah! I pump my hand from the excitement. My parents aww-ed at their five-year-old son.

That's right, I still have both parents. Not like I needed them. I keep them like pets. Let them do whatever they want, but once I want something, I mind wave them like a Jedi to do my bidding. Morals be damned.

We are at our home, a mansion beside the Yaoyorozus. Beats living in that dingy apartment. How can my parents go from living in a dingy apartment to a literal mansion? Well, they HAPPENED to find gold bars stacked in their apartment while I, the innocent baby, slept on them.

I may or may not Jedi-wave them to invest those gold bars in stocks and let a stock manager manage it…. Apparently they bought a hero support company without my suggestion. I'm so proud of my pets. I wipe the proud tear from my eye.

The driver got out of their limousine and opened the door for them. "Master, Madam, Young Master," the driver greeted while holding the door and bowed.

I got out of the limo and ran into my mansion. Everyone's memory here has been modified to let me do whatever the fuck I want. Like, I could murder someone in front of the whole staff, and they wouldn't bat an eye. They're absolutely loyal to me.

What about the CCTV, you may ask? No trouble there. Again, I've given an order to the security personnel to erase anything against the law that my family does.

I changed from my preschool uniform to my very comfortable hoodie and shorts with a finger snap. The finger snap wasn't necessary, but THEATRICS! *Jazz hands*

Anyway, my favorite anime is in the theater! I levitated the caramel popcorn from one of the maids and gently laid down on the sofa.

-----

What time is it? 8 pm? Around this time, the average child should go to sleep, but I'm not the average child, am I? I DON'T NEED SLEEP! Psh, who needs them when I could just stop time and sleep? Ahem. Yeah. I do sleep, but for other people, I don't.

Time to cause CHAOS! I changed into my steampunk villain getup. It had a respirator, goggles, gear, arm gauntlets, and boots. I had changed my hair, of course. Whereas before it was violet, now it is yellow.

I teleported to Lego Land, Aichi Prefecture, Japan. Now, I COULD be stealthy about this or... I aim my gauntlet at the "Rebuilt The World" building and shoot a hard-light steam locomotive construct that's the same color as my hair with its choo-choo and wheel sound and everything.

The security did notice and sound the alarm, but that won't stop me! I entered the first floor and teleported all the Lego bricks to an empty room in my mansion.

"Stop!" said a guard from where the hole my steam train caused. The first guard to arrive.

I launched a hard-light archer missile at the man. The guard tried to flee from the missile, but no one could outrun a missile. The head of the missile opened to let out a claw machine hand and grabbed the guard. I yanked the missile into the sky.

Six guards arrived outside the building, but they chose to back off. Eh, their choice. I got to the second floor and did the same to the Lego bricks. Even the Lego robotics aren't spared.

"Oi! Lego? Really?" shouted a woman going through a window of the building. She's in a full gray and black spandex, except for a dark orange belt and shoe costume. She had bright orange hair that went along her belt and shoes.

"Well, mama doesn't want me buying Lego." Lies spouted from my mouth. They would buy me the company if they had enough money.

The hero was a bit surprised by the high-pitched voice. She expected a height-deficient villain, but not one that sounded, looked, and acted like a child. The villain in front of her might be a child, but a job's a job.

"Alright kid, here's the deal. You put back the Lego and I won't tell your mama. How's that."

I put on my "considering" face, answered with a cat's smile, "No," and stuck out my tongue at her. I busted the wall to the building's neighbor and plundered more Lego. At least tried to.

Before I could enter the busted wall, spandex motioned her arm like a mouth and excreted ash smoke from her skin to create a smoky jaw with sharp rows of teeth. "Smoke Shredder!"

I fisted the entire thing down to the hero with a hard-light fist and managed to throw her out of the building.

Time to scavage some Lego!

There was less Lego in this building than the other, but I still teleported them to my mansion.

"Smokescreen!" and everything was engulfed inside ash white smoke. Damn, woman, I just want some Lego.

With my gauntlet, I created a hard-light fan to fan out the smoke. The hero wasn't a fan of it, and she punched me in the gut. I didn't see her, as I was still blowing the smoke out.

I startled and whined, "You'd hit a child?" Not that the punch did anything. I've reinforced my body, and once a year, I give those reinforcements an update. Bullets can't even harm me.

"When they're misbehaving," answered the hero, ready to strike a second punch.

Before she could, I conjured a hard-light fly swatter and swatted her down to the ground like the annoying fly that she was. The hero groaned as she tried to push the fly swatter to get out of it to no avail.

"It's been fun and all playing villain and hero, but I'll go back home," I said, finishing plundering Lego. "Don't want to worry mom. Bye, hero!" I conjured a rocket ship kiddie ride and rode it.

Then a yellow, hard-light flame comes from the exhaust, and the rocket flies forward to the hole my steam train caused and flies toward the moon.

When I was too high up to be seen from the ground, I teleported above my bed at my mansion and slept.

3