5. Albert Lefae
41 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[Just to be safe I'll be putting a disclamer][/There is Mature content in this chapter be warned]



 

”Albert Lefae born to Aria and Samuel Lefae a powerful wealthy family living a life envied by many. Whatever Albert wanted he would get, whatever he considered an eyesore was thrown away. 

Doted on by his parents they would take him wherever they went. The family of three was the envy of all the wealthy and powerful families.

 Until the day of Alberts’s fourth birthday banquet. Everyone witnessed as he fell from grace. His once white hair and blue eyes showed a drastic change. His hair turned black his eyes turning a sickening red color. Very quickly the envy of the other wealthy families turned to scorn and relief.  Word started to spread about the Lefae family housing a blood-sucking monster. 

Ashamed and horrified the Lefae couple hid away their Oldest son in the basement of their house. Originally they meant to help him by hiding him away until they could cure him but as time passed the Lefae couple started to resent Albert. The other wealthy families all cut ties, as well as several business deals being rejected all for fear of being cursed. 

The Lefae family fell into despair.

 After losing more than half of their estate they began to take their anger out on Albert deciding to leave him in the basement they added locks and started to put all their attention on their youngest child Adio Lefae. 

Keeping the fact that he had an older brother from Adio they began to groom him to take over the family. Adi began to get curious about the basement his parents always told him was off-limits. Asking the servants of the house all of them seemed to be frightened and ran away not answering his question, All but one. 

Listening to the gardener telling him that his parents locked up his older brother and how the gardener had been sneaking books and food to his brother because his cruel parents would often starve him. Adio became upset not believing the man. one-day taking advantage of his parents being out he rushed down into the basement taking food with him just in case, only to find a young boy locked up. After spending time with Adio Albert felt like his life was finally heading onto a better path. That is until the day his younger brother rushed in telling him to leave and never come back.

Three days later, running through town, Albert having never stepped foot outside his home alone was caught by human traffickers. Two days later on the way to be sold the carriage, he was being held in flipped off a cliff during an attack by bandits. Hitting his head on the floor of the carriage Albert’s vision turned black passing out. 

The bandits turned out to be mercenary’s hired by the country to crack down on human trafficking, Finding hin unconscious they decided to take him with them. 

 

 

Spending five years among mercenaries Albert learned various skills but most importantly he was no longer a child that knew nothing of the world, His black hair had lightened and was now a dark grey as well as his eyes. Making the decision to go back and find his younger brother Albert started his long journey alone as a nineteen-year-old young man that no longer believed in anything besides the kindness his brother Adio had shown him. 

After a month of harsh travel Albert finally stood in front of his old hometown RoseFront. Excitement bubbling in his chest he went to the old mansion he once called home. Arriving he noticed the garden looked overgrown, there seemed to only three servants in the garden. Taking a step back he jumped and grabbed the fence climbing over. Startled, the servants all turned to stare at Albert.

One of the servants seemed to recognize Albert as he ran over crying. “Young master Albert, My god it really is you.” Looking at the old man Albert recognized him as the old man that managed the garden and that would always play with him when he was younger. Softening his expression Albert asked the old man about Adio. The old man froze and then held Albert even tighter. 

“Young master Albert, Young master Adio……... Young master Adio passed away five years ago” Albert felt his whole world collapse gripping the old man he asked trembling “ What happened…..How did he--How did it happen!?” 

Gripping Albert the old man sobbed as he spoke “Young master Albert three days after you disappeared, young master, Adio got a letter. We weren’t sure of the content of the letter but young master Adio suddenly lost his mind packing his things saying he was leaving on a journey. He and Madam Aria along with Master Samuel got into a heated argument.

It seems Adio’s friend heard you were taken by human traffickers and sent him a letter But Madam Aria and Master Samuel were heavily objecting telling Adio to just let you...d-die. Outraged Adio punched master Samuel resulting in the servants having to pull the two apart. Master, Samuel ordered Adio to be confined to his room. Young master Adio was furious but he was fine. Until he once again two days later he got another letter. 

A bad feeling began to rise in Albert’s heart, That would be the day my carriage flipped over the cliff. 

The old man seemed to be having a hard time breathing. “The letter said your carriage had flipped over and there were no survivors. Later that day when a servant went to young masters room to give him his dinner she--she found him h-hanging from the column on the ceiling a r-rope around his neck ” Albert’s vision blurred as he squatted holding his head yelling

“NO”   Alberts hair started to darken

“IT CAN’T BE”    His eyes started to turn red 

NOT ADI.”   fangs started to protrude from his mouth

The darkness slowly started to swallow him.

 

Sittin next to his sleeping wife on the bed, Samuel Lefae started to regret everything. He had no idea why everything had happened the way it did. Why had they hidden Albert in the basement? Why, not his room? What were we thinking? He loved both his sons deeply so why? Suddenly he felt a slight pain in his head and in the next moment as if entering a daze Samuel Lefae looked around the room expression suddenly blank. Puzzled, he looked at his wife, turning back to look around. He was about to lay back in bed when a figure in the window caught his attention. 

Standing on his parent’s balcony Albert Opened the glass doors and made his way into the room. Slightly startled to find his father awake he paused. “It seems father is awake…… I would have preferred you to be asleep but oh well” As soon as his voice dropped, all Samuel Lefae saw was the flash of something metal coming towards him. In his younger days, Samuel was a knight that had worked alongside the king allowing him to easily dodge the blade of the knife. As he flipped off the bed he pleaded “Don’t wake your mother, she’s been sickly recently” Albert paused slightly before laughing hysterically “Father you still think you have the right to order me around?” Lunging at his mother. Albert jumped on top of her smacking her awake before His mother or father could react he plunged the knife deep into her chest blood splattering everywhere.  Albert sat on top of her and watched as the light in her eyes went out. Satisfied, Albert slowly pulled the knife out of her chest, climbing down off the bed. 

Swinging the knife in his hand Albert sighed “Father do you remember, every time I had a nightmare I would come into this very room and sneak into the sheets, you and mother would always laugh and hug me. We would fall asleep with smiles on our faces holding each other in our arms. This room used to make me feel so safe…….. But now look at it. 

Looking around the room all you could see was blood splattered on the walls, the furniture, the bed especially seemed to ooze blood as a puddle formed at the side, even in the dark the scene looked gruesome.  In a daze, Samuel looks at his son covered in blood, his long black hair seeming darker as blood seeps into it. Looking at Alberts’s emotionless face in a trance Samuel’s vision blurs. 

Alberts face contorts into an expression of anger “You still have the guts to cry in front of me!?’ “You disgust me, how dare you cry, What do you think because Adi looked like you? I would spare you if you cried?”   

Puzzled Samuel raises his hand to his face catching a tear that was sliding down his face. 

“If you didn’t want this to happen you shouldn’t have pushed Adi to his death. 

"I was fine with letting both of you live and just living out my life with Adi, But you couldn’t even let me have that huh!?”

Calming his emotions Albert slowly walked over to his father on the ground. Kneeling down Albert put the knife to his father’s throat looking at his blue eyes and long lilac hair that fell to his waist. Pausing Albert mumbled, “Adi would have grown up to look like you.” Suddenly applying pressure to the knife Albert frowned “Father, why did you and mother have to take everything from me? Was I that much of an eyesore? Was Adi also an eyesore? Is that why you murdered him? Albert applied more pressure letting the knife cut his father’s skin Albert looked at his father’s blue eyes “Did you and mother ever love me?” 

 Freezing Samuel suddenly wanted to yell I DO AND  I STILL DO. I ALWAYS DID! But like if there was an invisible wall all he could do was watch in horror as he answered: “No you have always been a mistake.”  

Laughing Albert kicked his father’s chest causing him to fly across the room hitting the wall. Calmly walking over Albert once again kicks his father this time aiming for his left leg. Hearing a crack Albert kicks his father's right leg, once again hearing a crack he smiles “Wow father you surprise me, even while having your legs broken you still refuse to cry out” chuckling he grabs his father lifting him up by his hair. “It seems I get that from you. Aren’t you proud of me father? Seeing that he looked like he wasn’t going to answer Albert let him go watching him fall back down. 

Looking down at his father Albert stared at the man for a long time a sigh escaping his lips. “Seeing as your tired father, you can just go back to sleep.” 

Throwing his father over his shoulder Albert made his way back towards his parent’s bed throwing his father onto the bed like a rag doll, grinning “Father since you loved mother so much I’ll be nice and let you die looking at her corpse” His father used his elbows to drag himself to lay beside his wife Aria, her beautiful blue eyes were still open while her light silver hair was now dyed red in her own blood. Laying his hand over her eyes he gently closed her eyes and wiped the blood from her face. Laying there looking at his wife taking his last breath Samuel lefae began to laugh “This isn't what you promised me ---- ---  You lied to me” 

 

Looking at his father who was laughing, Albert stood there his eyes misting over, suddenly the room went quiet. Blinking Albert looked around the room walking over to the bed he grabbed the blood-stained blanket and gently draped it over his parent’s bodies. Giving one last look at his parents he walked out. On the way to Adio’s room he stopped and stared at a door hesitating he slowly turned the doorknob looking at the room with light blue walls, Albert looked around confused “Why? Trembling he slammed the door shut looking down the hall towards his parent’s room he yelled ‘IF YOU DIDNT LOVE ME THEN WHY? WHY DID YOU LEAVE MY ROOM UNTOUCHED?” sliding down to the floor Albert held his head in his hands “What's going on? Why?” remembering his father's crying face confusion and doubt started to cloud his mind. Lifting himself off the floor Alber murmured “It's too late to start having second thoughts now” Reaching Adio’s room Albert started to rummage through his desk Albert sorted through his thoughts  “There's something off about Adio’s friend. What was his name? Finding a letter addressed to Adio from five years ago Albert smiled “ Adi always did have the habit of hoarding letters.” Reading the letter Albert’s eyebrows wrinkled together. “Edward Velot Isn't that Adi’s best friend? He was the one that lived nearby and used to bring me food” Looking at the chest full of letters on Adi’s desk Albert sighed rummaging through all the chest Albert sat in the middle of the room surrounded by letters at the side of him he now had a pile of letters Adi received from Edward. Looking at the small pile of twenty letters Albert scoffs. For him to be Adi’s best friend he doesn’t send a lot of letters it seems.” Reading through all the letters Albert’s suspicions of Edward were getting higher and higher. While reading one of the letters out loud his eyes began to widen. 

 

Dear Adio 

My beloved sister Mina is once again in bed rest thus I will not be able to attend your banquet, your gift should arrive soon, Also about your older brother I have been investigating the cause of his disease but all that it points to is him being a vampire. I'm very sorry my friend but I think it's best you set him free before he begins to resent you. I will help you. I have already contacted some of my acquaintances and we will be ready whenever you are prepared. Once you have a day in mind I will send my men to lead your brother out of town and take him to Astrakhan. Don't worry my friend, the people in Astrakhan have a better tolerance to vampires and such. He will be safe there. 

 

Ps.Like always please remember to light fire to this letter after you've read it.

 

Signed Edward Velot  

 

Rummaging through the letters Albert pulls out a worn-out letter that seems to have been crumpled up then smoothed out. Skimming his eyes through the letter Albert’s eyes linger. 

Adio I’m very sorry because of my negligence your brother is now in danger but we are trying our best to locate him. As we were escorting him to Astrakhan we were besieged by slave traders disguised as bandits. 

Unfortunately, they captured your brother. Give me some time, I will send you another letter in two days time.  

 

Eyes darkening, Albert folded the letter and slipped it into his pocket. “No one was escorting me anywhere. Guess I’ll have to make a visit personally to this Edward velot. 

At the Velot house, A young man with short light green hair and green eyes watched as his sister twirled around the room giggling her light pink hair swaying as her green eyes sparkled with joy “Brother I’m so glad that you got promoted to Knight commander!” Looking at Edward Mina's joyful expression turned sullen “ I'm sure big brother Adi would have been proud of you too, big brother.” Edwards' smile slightly stiffened, Mina startled thinking she upset her brother rushed out of the room. “Big brother, it's late. I'm going to head to bed ok! Goodnight.” Chuckling looking at his sisters retreating back. As she closed the door Edwards' expression suddenly twisted “Adi even in death I can never escape your shadow.” Throwing the glass chest full of old letters off his desk Edward began to laugh “Adi you were so gullible to think that you loved your brother more than your own life, Ah how Foolish. You should have never trusted me but now thanks to you the position that you wanted so bad is now mine just how it was always supposed to be.” 

 

A deep chuckle rang through the room as Edward whipped his head towards his window. A figure was sitting leisurely on the edge of the window. A bright gleam of something metallic caused Edward to Squint. “WHO’S THERE!? COME OUT!  

 

Albert stayed seated on the edge of the window sharpening his knife Hearing Edwards demands he laughed harder “Edward Velot I originally came to ask you if you knew anything surrounding Adio’s death but instead I walk into you confessing to murder. Well, thanks to you my job just got easier. 

 

Edward began to retreat slowly making his way towards his sword that was displayed on the wall. 

 

Walking out of the shadows Albert raised his eyebrows “Do you really think that I’d let you get a hold of your sword? Raising his hand up to look at the black sword in its green scabbard Albert snorts. 

 

Turning to look at the mount where his sword should be Edward starts to tremble “Its gone! How is that possible?” Looking back at Albert his jaw slackens “HOW? IMPOSSIBLE!” 

 

Albert tosses the sword out the window as he makes his way over to Edward “I see why you needed Adi out of the way to be Knight captain. Afterall You are not even half as good as he was even now.” 

 

Gripping his hair Edward starts to shout like a mad man “NO! SHUT UP!”

 

“You will never be as good as Adi”

 

“STOP IT!”

 

“That’s why you killed him”

 

“NO, HE KILLED HIMSELF”

 

“You MURDERER”

 

As if hitting a nerve Edward lunged at Albert. Moving to the side Albert watched as Edward hit the table and fell into the shards of the broken chest that he had moments earlier shoved off the table. Edward began to yell in pain. The broken pieces of glass were digging into his hands, his arms and his legs as he tried to get up. Looking at him as one would a bug Albert stood there as he watched Edwards futile attempts to get up off the ground. After a couple of minutes, Edward gave up on trying to lift himself off the ground. Sighing Albert walked over to him lifting his foot to step on his back pushing him into the glass shards causing Edward to once again scream out in pain. 

Taking out his knife Albert was about to swing it at Edward when the sound of the door creaking caused him to pause and look towards the sound. Standing at the entrance to the room was a sixteen-year-old girl in a nightgown holding a plush animal in her arms. Seeing the scene in the room the girl’s eyes widened as she screamed tears streaming down her face. “HELP BIG BROTHER IS ABOUT TO BE KILLED!”

 

Knowing that soon there would be more people entering the room soon, Albert removed his leg “NO!” Edward’s fearful voice could be heard as Albert lunged at the girl hitting her in the neck. Catching her as she passed out he gently laid her onto the ground. Walking back towards Edward he looked annoyed  “Calm down I don’t kill innocent people.” Swinging down he stabbed Edward in the neck blood gushing out. Rushing to the window Albert took one last look at the girl on the floor lowly whispering “I’m sorry” before disappearing into the darkness of the night.

Rumors started to spread that the most influential family the velot were suddenly attacked by a black-haired red-eyed vampire everyone could only think of the Lefae family’s son. A boycott started and headed to the old Lefae family mansion as the mob broke their way into the mansion arriving at the Lefae couples quarters they began to knock. After not getting a reply they stormed in only to find a bloody room and two figures under white silk bloodied blanket. 

 

One of the men with immense courage slowly pulled away the sheets. All the people present sucked in their breaths. If one only pulled the covers down to their chest one would think they are in a peaceful sleep but as soon as you look further you would be greeted by a gruesome sight. Those present that were not prepared to see such a sight fled the scene. The lady of the house had a gaping hole in her chest allowing you to see her pierced heart besides that she looked just as beautiful as some had seen her at banquets and dinners, But the master of the house looked like he had been tortured before being killed. His legs were bent in an odd shape, he was bruised in various places and the cause of his death seemed to be from the deep cut on his neck.

 

 “My goodness Who would do such a horrible thing?!”   

 “I bet it was their son!” 

“Of Course it was him that demon!”

“Did you see the Velot families Oldest son?”  

“He died in a similar way as Lord Samuel!”

“Tortured then stabbed!”

“He’s a demon”

“Monster”

“No didn’t you guys hear he’s a vampire”

“He joined RedRose”

“I heard he’s the leader of RedRose”

“Disgusting Vampire” 

Albert on the day of Edwards murder turned into an alleyway and somehow found himself cornered by twenty men in dark red robes. Wrinkling his eyebrows he reached for his knife. A deep voice made him hesitate.

 

 “Albert Lefae we wish you no harm, We have come to recruit you.”

 

“Recruit me?”

 

Nodding the man reached out his hand towards Albert “We wish for you to join us.”

 

Narrowing his eyes at the man talking, Albert scoffed “And who are the us you speak of?”

 

“We are The RedRose”

 

“The RedRose?”

 

“It’s dangerous to continue speaking here please follow us if you are interested to learn more.” As the hooded figures walk away Albert hesitates. A deep masculine voice suddenly whispered into Albert’s ear “You have nowhere to go. We will be your family.” 

Startled Albert looks up at the tall hooded figure, his short light brown hair and light brown eyes seem to glow in the night as he smiles at Albert.

Caught in the other man’s momentum Albert ends up following the group of hooded people. 

 

For two years Albert slowly rose in the ranks of Red rose constantly going out on missions Albert became known as the face of RedRose while Allen the man with brown hair and brown eyes was also steadily rising in ranks as he also always went out of his way to be on the same missions as Albert. Thus the two became known for always being together, Partners in crime if you will. Wherever Albert went Allen was also there whenever either of them got scolded by the higher-ups it almost always involved the other. Slowly Albert got used to the other man’s presence, he was no longer alone with Allen around. At the start of the third year, Albert realized in horror that he had fallen in love with Allen. Albert started to ignore the man as he tried to understand his feelings better. Allen was clearly very hurt by Albert’s actions and they began to fight almost every time they saw each other so much so that the higher-ups in RedRose put them in separate squads.

 

 One day before a big mission Albert couldn’t contain his nervousness and went to wish Allen good luck. Albert had been preparing to confess to Allen for some time now and had made the man a silver sword with a golden handle. Seeing as how Allen’s other sword had broken and knowing the man was very particular with his weapons Albert decided to give Allen the sword and confess later. Giving the sword to the man he could see the happiness in the man’s eyes and also something else Guilt?  

 Confused, Albert looked at the man in front of him. The man seemed to notice Albert’s confused expression and gathered Albert in his arms sighing. “Ah, Albert thank you very much I will treasure this sword I promise.” Putting his arms around Allen they stood there for a bit before the signal to head out sounded. Sighing as they pulled away Albert was about to head to his own mission when his vision blackened and he was suddenly pulled into a strong chest. Confused, Albert tried to pry Allen’s hands away from his eyes. 

“Don’t just listen to me for a bit ok?” Letting his hand rest on Allen’s arm Albert nodded.

“Albert…...If...If I wasn’t who I say I am would you still care about me?” 

“Of course Allen I……… After all, I Lo-- Albert Feeling something soft touch his lips was stunned. Turning to look at the man behind him Albert was only able to catch a glance at Allen’s back before he disappeared into the hall. Touching his lips with his finger Albert mumbled: “What the heck was that?” Cheeks burning Albert ran back to his squad.

 

Coming back from his mission Albert was ecstatic as he rushed to Allen’s squad. As he walked in Albert’s smile fell. “What’s going on? Why is everyone injured!?” Albert’s heart sunk as the second in command’s voice fell. 

“We were ambushed on our way to our mission and almost got wiped out”

“Where's Allen!?”

Silence filled the room as everyone avoided Albert’s eyes

Struggling to keep calm Albert yelled, “I SAID WHERE'S ALLEN ARE YOU F*CKEN KIDDING ME!” 

A low whisper could be heard “Allen stayed behind to be a decoy.”

Feeling light-headed, Albert's vision went black as he fainted. Startled the man beside Albert reached out to catch him. 

In the corner of the room, one of the men flinched as he watched them take Albert away. The hooded man in the corner heaved a sigh as soon as everyone was out of the room 

“Allen I don’t think it’s a good idea to be spying using my eyes what if you get caught.” 

 

“I need to see if he is going to be ok”

 

The man in the cloak rolled his eyes “Such a hypocrite, You’re the cause of his pain in the first place stringing the poor boy along Mr “The only messenger of God”

 

Allen’s icy voice could be heard “Watch your mouth, Dean or I’ll rip it off.

Spending a week in bed Albert finally mustered up the courage to get out of his room. The people in Alberts squad, as well as Allen’s ex squad, asked the higher-ups for permission to throw Albert a birthday banquet to celebrate his twenty-second birthday. Getting permission from the higher-ups they were in full decoration and planning mode the whole week that Albert was locked up in his room. So as Albert walked around he began to notice a weird atmosphere. Puzzled he asked around only to be shushed back into his room.

 

 Two days later he was allowed out of his room only to be dressed up by the girls and pushed out to be greeted with the men of his squad as they blindfolded him. After a couple of minutes in a carriage, they escorted Albert into a large building. Slowly leading Albert to a small podium in the center of the room they ran back to their places. Standing on the podium blindfolded Albert was stiff 

 

“Can I take this off now guys?”  

 

“Yeah, you can take it off now!”  

 

Slowly taking off his blindfold Albert looked around 

 

“Surprise!!”

 

 Albert stood there frozen as everyone laughed. The large circular room was filled with royal blue streamers and decorations, the round tables full of different kinds of food and drinks. As everyone raised their glasses of wine in his direction, Albert looked around and spotted a glass of red wine on a small table reaching over to grab the glass he caught sight of a chair No? A throne? Behind him. Seeing his puzzled expression everyone once again started to laugh. 

 

“Boss do you like it? We got that throne specially made for you, We thought it suited you. 

 

Looking at the dark blue velvet chair made out of black wood Albert slowly trailed his finger on the handle. 

 

“Mhmm”

 

 Laughing everyone looked at each other smiling. “Success he liked it!”   “YAY”

Looking around Albert’s expression softened as he smiled. Stunned everyone seemed to quiet down as they looked at Alber’s face. Raising his glass Albert cleared his throat “Cheers”  “CHEERS” various congratulatory words were thrown at Albert as he stood on the podium. 

Looking at the throne he asked someone to move it to the carriage and deliver it to his quarters. 

 

A rough but gentle voice interrupted Albert. Everyone turned to look at the holographic image of the leader of RedRose as he spoke “ Albert I heard of your accomplishments in RedRose and after much discussion, we have appointed you leader of the West Branch. Congratulations the throne room now belongs to you and your personal quarters will be upgraded. Winking he pointed at the throne behind me “It seems that that chair will have a good home now.” Well, now I wouldn’t want to intrude for too long so I will leave you to your fun, Happy Birthday Albert.” The holographic image disappears and the hall falls into silence, Then as if everyone finally registered what was said, loud cheers and laughter ran out through the hall. 

 

Eating and drinking everyone was enjoying themselves as they chatted and laughed. Then as if the calm before the storm, glass shattering and screams started to sound through the halls. 

Startled everyone became alert as the sound came closer. Albert stood up and was about to yell a command when the glass ceiling above shattered as a figure fell through the roof. Looking at the woman with long light pink hair that fell through the ceiling Albert began to tremble. “Mina?” Looking over at Albert Mina’s hatred could be seen burning in her green eyes standing up Mina unsheathed her sword as she pointed it at Albert. “Albert Lefae today you die by my hand’s Vampire King” 

 

Confusion flashed through Albert’s eyes “Vampire King??”

 

Alberts squad surrounded Albert as the others also made a loose circle with Albert in the middle “Boss please retreat”   

 

Mina seeing this yelled furiously “And you still have the guts to act innocent! Men Charge! 

 

Seeing as hundreds of priests filed into the room Albert began to panic yelling out orders. “Pull in, don't spread out!” “The ones at the front of the line pull those that are wounded toward me Quickly! 

After all the wounded were finished being rushed out towards the back Albert issued a retreat signal most of the Vampires near Albert saw it and started retreating but those further away did not frustrate Albert yelled: “Everyone Retreat Now that’s an order.” Having heard Albert yell for the first time in years everyone pulled back and ran towards the back exit.  

 

Before any of the priests could run after them Mina spoke up “Enough there’s no need to give chase” Mina watching as Albert ran away smiled “ We now have proof that Albert Lefae is the common enemy among the nations, With this, he won’t be able to run for long”

 “Yes Vampire Hunter mina”

 

Back at the RedRose base chaos broke out as news spread of the newly appointed branch Lord being attacked. Sitting in the giant throne room Albert was receiving information about the whole incident.

 “So since three years ago when you were first recruited that’s when the rumor first started to spread” 

Laughing so hard he almost fell out of his throne Albert couldn’t believe this nonsense

 “Ahh, people really are the worst” Resting his head on the back of the throne Albert sighed heavily “Tell me Is it so wrong for me to be alive?” startled the man in front of Albert was about to answer when he was interrupted 

“Of course not, don’t take it to heart”  Looking at the man’s pink eyes and red hair Albert sighed  

 

“Dean”

 

 “Seems things haven’t been going good for you this past year Huh Albert?”

 

“Listening to Dean Albert’s lip twitched as he rolled his eyes. “More like ever” Waving his hand at the man to leave Albert slumped into his throne gently running his finger along the handle. 

 

“You seem to really like that chair Albert” looking up at dean Albert felt that Dean somehow looked different but dismissed the idea quickly.

 

 “Mhmm I do like it, It was a gift from everyone. Dean’s eyes seem to soften looking at Albert then a serious look flashed through his eyes.

 

 “Albert? 

“Yes?”

 

“Did you really kill your parents and the young master of the Velot family?”

 

“.....Yes” silence engulfed the room as Dean looked troubled

 

“…...Why did you do it?” 

 

Looking up to stare at deans face Albert squinted  “They took everything from me”

Dean looked flustered for a moment before calming down

 

“What do you mean they took everything from you?”

 

Looking at Dean Albert suddenly smiled but it wasn’t a happy smile it was a smile filled with murderous intent. 

 

“Dean I understand your concern But don’t cross the line. The only two people I was willing to have this conversation with are gone.” 

 

Getting up from his throne Albert walked to the door behind the curtain leading to his personal quarters. Both Dean and Allen using Dean’s eyes to see what was going on watched Alberts lonely back slowly disappear through the door causing both of their hearts to squeeze in pain. Left staring at the empty throne Allen sighed

 “Albert really did kill his parents.”  

Dean rolled his eyes as he replied  “I can’t believe you didn’t ask him sooner idiot.”

“What are you planning to do Allen?”

“……..”

“Haaa this f*cking idiot”

 

Laying in his large bed Albert looked up at the hand-painted ceiling.

 What am I supposed to do now Adi? Allen? Sodding Albert rested his arm on his eyes  “I’ve lost both of you. Just when I thought I had finally found someone that could help me heal because of your loss Adi, The dumbass goes and gets himself killed” 

“I even heard there’s a man called “The messenger of God” Adi do you think if I let him kill me I can finally see you and Allen again?”  

The next day Albert gathered everyone together and announced that after much back and forth the leaders of RedRose decided to go to war against the church. Getting off the podium Albert was dragged to a desolated corridor by Dean 

 

“Albert what are the higher-ups thinking! There’s no way we can win against the church!”

 

“Dean calm down everything will be fine”

 

“Like hell, it’ll be fine there’s no way us vs that many priests can win. “we’re outnumbered”  

 

“Mhmm I know that’s why I suggested having everyone from the other branches come to join in the war too.” 

 

“Albert, you can’t be serious ?” 

 

“Why Can’t I?” “Dean don’t push it. I consider you a close friend so don’t disappoint me.”

 

Two years seems like a short amount of time. For two years Albert has been commanding and taking on the general's role, Ony to lead up to this moment But he would have never imagined that things would end the way they did. 

 

Sitting in the giant throne room as the RedRose is being attacked Albert finally feels a relief wash over him. “It’ll be over soon. I’ll finally be able to see you both again.” Stroking the handle of his throne Albert hears the door open as Mina kicks it open.

 

“We meet again Vampire king”

 

 Smiling Albert continues to run his finger along the handle of the throne. Vampire King Huh?  It’s sad after two years I don’t even remember my own name anymore. 

 

Mina seeing that Albert is ignoring her starts to bubble with anger 

“What you don’t understand human language anymore after so many years of being with filthy vampires?” Still, no reply 

“You didn’t deserve to be big brother Adi’s blood brother y-- Mina only saw a blur before Albert placed a sword to her throat through gritted teeth Albert spat out“Don’t you dare say his name with your dirty mouth, What you think you're any better than me, You F*cking hypocrite. Not even knowing your older brother’s true face.

 

Anger in her eyes Mina slashed at Albert with a dagger “Don’t you dare bring up my brother you murderer.” 

“I might be a murderer but at least I don’t go around acting like I never did anything just like your dear older brother did.” Lunging at Albert mina pulled out her sword.

 Albert moved to the side as he hit her in the back with his elbow. 

 

“You wanted to deny the fact that your big brother is a murderer so you needed someone to blame someone to direct all your hatred at didn’t you Mina?” Getting back up Mina glared at Albert 

 

“What nonsense are you spewing” smiling Albert stepped away from her. “Mina, you saw the letters didn’t you?”

 

Confusion and then understanding flashed through her eyes. “Do you mean the letter between our brothers?”

 

 “Wow, you’re not as stupid as you look” Raising her sword again Mina glares at Albert 

 

“ok Calm down.” taking a piece of paper out of his pocket Albert motioned towards her 

 

“I want you to read this” Raising his hands in surrender Albert slowly made his way towards her. Hesitating, she finally put her sword down.

 

“Look at this letter it’s addressed to my brother and I found it in a chest similar to your brothers” 

 

Opening the letter Mina’s eyebrows wrinkled “My brother doesn’t have acquaintances in Astrakhan. So Why?” As if understanding something Mina looked up at Albert trembling as she hands back the letter “My brother tried to kill you?” 

 

nodding Albert folds the letter and puts it back into his pocket. That’s not a--- suddenly Albert feels a sharp pain in his chest as he looks down he hears Mina cry out in horror 

No Allen Wait!”

 “Allen?” Looking down Albert could see a silver sword poking out of his chest. Heart sinking he sees the hand-carved words on the sword

To my everything my beloved Allen.

Feeling hot tears rushing down his face He feels the sword being pulled out as he falls. Forcefully turning his body so that he faces the ceiling Albert looks around. 

Mina at some point had fallen to the ground expression blank as she watched Allen stand above Albert. 

 

Turning his head to look at Allen the bright white color of his clothes blinds Albert for a moment before his eyes adjust. Allen’s light brown hair that now reaches his shoulders is tied up in a low ponytail, the emotion in his light brown eyes slowly turns from a blank look to horror. His hands shaking Allen lets his sword fall to the ground with a clang, slowly falling to his knees Allen cradles Albert in his arms. “No Albert…..What did I...I Wasn't...This wasn’t supposed to happen.” Looking at Allen the light in Albert’s eyes slowly starts to fade “Allen…..Why?”  

 

Shushing Albert,  Allen tries to stop the bleeding as he sobs “No it wasn’t me Albert, please…….It wasn’t me.” 

 

 Looking at the sobbing Allen wearing white robes indicating his position in the church Alberts starts to laugh “So you were part of the church the whole time….You used me.” Laughing so hard he coughed up blood Albert shoved Allen away. 

 

No Albert please” 

 

Getting up off the floor Albert made his way towards his throne, Limply he sat in his throne as he laughed “Allen you sure had me fooled…….I fell in love with you like an idiot.” looking at Mina Albert pointed at his pocket “Your brother Killed Adi…. Edward your beloved brother Killed his best friend and my beloved Adi because of jealousy, So I killed him. Coughing up more blood Albert sighed “I killed my parents because they locked me up and because they also were a cause to Adi’s death……..And lastly, I killed myself because I also in a way killed Adi.” 

Looking at Allen Albert slowly spoke out his last words “ you know Allen I really would have wished you were actually dead.” 

 

Albert!” 

 

 

In a dark space, Albert looks around in the corner of his eye he can see a faint glowing light. A girl’s voice sounds in his head as he drifts off “Host there seems to be a problem with the sys-- -- ---- @#%*@%!!!!”  “NO!”  

 

 

 

 

 



[If you have thoughts of suicide or just any thoughts that could be dangerous to yourself ][/please contact professionals and/or your local suicide hotline][It's better to seek help ♥][/Dont hurt yourselves, ok guys, Τ~Τ ♥]

 

 
1