6. Red String Of Fate
45 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet, regardless of time, place, and circumstance. The thread may stretch or tangle. But it will never break.” 

– Ancient Chinese Proverb.


 I’m very sorry but your son doesn’t seem to be able to sense his soulmate…… It’s a possibility that he might not have one or his soulmate is already…..dead. You should send him away to the institution. They might be able to help him there ” sighed a woman’s voice 

 

 “Honey please don’t hit him please calm down!”

 

“He’s a disgrace to this family” Yelled a mans rough voice “I’ve supported him for 16 years I think that’s all I owe him as a father I want him out of this house”

 

“Honey please!”

 

Every day for two years I heard my father and mother arguing. Finding out there was a possibility I didn’t have a soulmate my father lost all his patience with me, while my mother did her best to convince my father to not to throw his underaged son out of the house I suffered under his mental abuse.

 

“You were a mistake”

 

“To think that I could have any involvement with someone without a soulmate disgusts me...You disgust me shiro”  

 

One day it was especially bad my father came home drunk while my mother wasn’t home stumbling into the house. He looked at me as he took one last gulp of his beer before flinging the glass bottle at me. Seeing the bottle hit me in the head and shatter my father gave me a crazed smile 

 

“Shiro did you know that the only reason you can't sense your soulmate is because he or she is dead, That means in this world there’s no one left that loves you”

 

My neighbor worried came to check on us after they heard the glass shattering walking in to see blood seeping down my face as I looked blankly at my father horrified they called the police.

 

Sitting in the hospital with a blank stare I look at my mother as she grabs my hand, her low whispers echoing through the room  “Shiro me and your father have discussed and we’ve decided to send you away….... I’m sorry but we can no longer support you….It’s simply too hard on us having you around its been especially hard on your father so be good and listen to your mother ok shiro” 

Waking up to the sun peeking in through the window I look around my room, my brown fluffy hair sticking out in all directions looking down, I notice the buttons of my black pajama shirt are buttoned all wrong, I sigh heavily recalling my futile attempt to button my shirt. Last night feeling sad and depressed I staggered into the bedroom and put on my pajamas not bothering to turn on the lights, frustrated that I couldn’t button my shirt  I proceeded to throw myself onto the large bed as I burrowed into the sheets.

Squinting my eyes I drag myself out of bed. walking over towards the full-length mirror I finally see the full extent of my disheveled appearance. Massaging my temples I groan

“I look even worse than I thought It’s been so long since I’ve dreamt about my parents, I guess I’ve been too stressed recently. 

With a tired smile, I walked to the wardrobe starting to get ready. Slipping on some simple black slacks and a simple oversized white T-shirt I made my way over to the shoe rack near the door grabbing some black slippers I headed out of the room. Heading to the kitchen I could already hear the kids in the room arguing sighing I opened the door.

 

 “What are you guys arguing about now?”

 

Sara’s light pink eyes widened “Shiro”

 

Looking at me they all had a worried expression on their face as I waved them off

 

 “I’m fine don’t look so frightened” 

 

Looking at each other they all decided to change the subject. 

 

Shin laid over the countertop, his pink hair fanning out sighing loudly “What to do Shiro... It’s horrible!” 

 

Wrinkling my eyebrow I ask “What’s horrible?”  

 

Sara sighs “We don’t know what to make Sai since he can’t have greasy or spicy food.” 

 

Nodding their heads they all look at Aki as he flings the door open revealing an almost empty fridge. Everyone sighed as Sara wined “All of us were on missions so no one went grocery shopping for the past two weeks” 

 

Clicking her tongue Juno walked in “And to think that you guys convinced me to stay for breakfast” looking embarrassed the kids all started to mumble under their breath.

 

 Geez, I was just kidding, don't start throwing a tantrum now.” Chuckling Juno walked towards the fridge, bending down while stroking her chin she laughed lightly, her golden eyes sparkling. 

 

“Wow, you guys really are hopeless.”  

 

Jumping to defend themselves the kids all yelled  “We were on a mission”

 

 “Yeah Yeah ok, I get it…… But you’d think with so many successful missions you guys would have enough money to fill your fridge” 

 

Looking wronged the kids wined “JUNO” 

 

Laughing Juno took some ingredients out of the fridge “Now don’t get all prickly I can make a decent breakfast with this but you guys should go shopping after this.” 

 

Patting Ryu’s blue hair with one hand while shoving Shin’s shoulder with my other hand I thanked Juno “Thank you, Juno, also You two go get everything ready for us to go shopping later.”

 

Black eyes shining in excitement Ryu dragged Shin with him “Let’s go, Shin”


Watching as the two of them ran down the hall I laughed. Ryu is much shorter than Shin but the taller man still lets the smaller boy drag him along. Shaking my head I turned back into the kitchen looking at everyone bustling about, a smile slowly made its way onto my face.

 

“Should I add this in?” 

 

“You can if you want to.” 

 

“Sara, you shouldn’t put that in the food and Juno don’t encourage her.” 

 

Watching the three women argue Aki turns to look at me his blue eyes slightly narrowing 

“Shiro…… You can’t cut it like that” 

 

Looking up confusion flashed past my silver eyes “Can’t cut it like what?”

“You can’t cut the potatoes in strips like that”

 

 “Why not?” 

 

“... Were making chicken stew...It’s better if you cut them into squares” 

 

“……..Oh”

 

Hiding his laugh with a cough Aki gathered all of the cut potatoes in a plate and headed over to the three women standing around the big pot on the stove handing the plate over. 

 

“The food should be done soon so while it’s cooking you guys can go check in on the little one Kage should be with him”  

 

Arriving at Sai’s room Aki lightly knocks on the door whispering “Kage is he still asleep?” 

 

Opening the door Kage whispers back “Mhmm He’s still asleep” 

 

Sara looks into the room slightly squinting her pink eyes “The food should be done soon, maybe twenty minutes?” 

 

Nodding Kage closes the door gently as he steps out of the room “What did you guys decide to make?” 

 

Four voices all sounded at the same time “Chicken stew It's the only thing we could think of”  

 

Nodding he replied “mhmm we have to go shopping later”

 

Making our way back to the kitchen we ran into Ryu and Shin as they also made their way back. Walking into the kitchen Juno looked over and informed us that the food was done. Starting to make preparations to eat in Sai’s room we all split off into groups, Juno Yuma and Sara prepared the food, Ryu and Aki fished a portable table out of the pantry while me, Shin and Kage gathered the napkins and silverware. 

 

Whispering while setting up the table in Sai’s room I walked over to the sleeping Sai gently waking him up. 

Sitting up in bed Sai rubbed his eyes as he looked around confused “Shiro what’s going on?” 

 

Chuckling while ruffling his hair I pointed to the round table we had set up. “We wanted to give you breakfast in bed.” 

 

Sara walked over with a tray and gently placed it over Sai’s legs smiling “We will eat at the table while you sit and eat in bed.” 

 

“HUh, I ...can eat in bed?” Red eyes widening Sai looked around.

 

 Laughing we all nodded “Of course now let’s eat!” 

 Lowering his head to eat Sai’s long black fair almost fell into his bowl. Walking over Yuma lightly giggled as she gently combed her fingers through his long black hair gathering it up into a low ponytail. “There that should help keep your hair out of your face” 

 

Stuttering Sai looked up his big black eyes watering “Thank you b-big sister…. Yuma” 

 

Her violet eyes widened stuttering Yuma bit her tongue  “DI-ouch- Did you just ca-call me s-sister?!” her violet eyes shone as she smiled brightly “Sara he just called me big sister!”

 

Pouting sara Grumbled, “That’s unfair I’m older than Yuma so shouldn’t you call me big sister and yuma just sister?” Looking timid, his big red eyes widened  “Eh?” “Sara, we haven’t introduced ourselves to him yet how would he know you’re older than me?”

 

Lifting my hand to stroke my chin I felt embarrassed “Oh right I had forgotten about that” clearing my throat I pointed at myself “Well it’s a little late but better late than never right?.... Anyways you already know me my name is Shiro I am 21 years old and…..I like cats and coffee 

pointing at Aki that was trying to muffle his laugh I glared “Your next Aki” 

 

Looking at Sai Aki stroked his chin “ My name is Akira but I prefer to be called by my nickname Aki. I'm 20 years old ….. I like candy apples and cute things I guess” 

 

Sighing loudly Sara made fun of us “You guys are so bad at self-introductions….It’s painful to watch. Snorting Aki made a be my guest gesture.

 

 Rolling her eyes she looked at Sai and smiled “ My name is Sara I’m 22 and I used to be a student in university, I like flowers, food and I can run really fast...Oh, and I hate the cold. Smugly looking at Aki she sat down. 

 

Shaking her head, Yuma turned to face Sai “My name is Yuma. I'm 19 years old and I like the color purple and rainy days because when it rains I like to sit in my room and read novels I also like round candy of any kind… I dislike spiders very much….they bring back a trauma I suffered in the past.  smiling she gestured to Juno surprising her as she drank her tea. 

 

Placing her teacup down Juno sat straighter in her chair smiling “Hello little one my name is Juno and let’s not bring up my age ok... mmm let’s see my favorite color is red and I really like golden flowers as you can see, I also have a knack for card reading…. And now I pass the spotlight to Shin.

 

Smiling shin held his chin in his hand with his elbow propped up on the table “My name is Shin I am 20 years old I always carry my sword around and no it isn’t just for show, You should come join me so we can play video games later also I really like martial arts. Smiling he raised his chin in Kage’s direction “Your turn”

 

Looking slightly flustered Kage smiled awkwardly “I’m called Kage, I’m 20, I like quiet places and black clothes…….I also like playing video games with Shin...you should join us sometime.

 

Nodding in approval shin waved his hand at Ryu “Your next”

 

Looking at Shin he rolled his eyes “ My real name is Ryujin but, I prefer my nickname Ryu  I’m 19, I like swimming, sleeping in and If you ever need me I’m usually outside near the big fountain in the backyard. Smiling slightly he pointed at Sai “Your turn”

 

Fidgeting Sai lowered his head “M-My name was A-Albert but my new name is S-Sai I really like my new name as well as the food you made me, It's warm and I have a soft bed,  Ummm I-I also like reading books…and My little brother Adi and Sh-shiro, Sister Yuma, Big sister Sara, Big brother Ryu, Aki, Shin and Kage as well as Big Sister Juno. Cheeks burning from embarrassment Sai kept his head down. 

 

Approaching Sai Juno lightly pinched his cheek making him look up at her “Sai I’m not here all the time so next time I come back you have to make sure to add more things you like to the list and then you have to promise to tell me what new things you added to the list ok.” Nodding Sai let himself be pulled into her embrace. Hidden from everyone’s view Juno’s golden eyes were reflecting pain as she held Sai. 

 

After dinner and the unplanned introductions, I instructed Yuma and Ryu to stay behind and take care of Sai while the rest of us went shopping. Taking time to send Juno off we said our goodbyes and then headed our separate ways. 

 

Heading to the closet downstairs to change I briefed the kids on what we were going to do “Were going to the world of The Eight kingdoms so dress accordingly” 

 

Shin whistled  “Oh sounds like fun I heard The Silver Fox is having trouble with two of the big sects trying to put in a request at the same time”

 

Aki groaned “This is going to be a pain”

 

Sara giggled as she wrapped her arms around the two men “Hey look on the bright side at least we'll probably get lots of money and valuable materials” 

 

Kage lightly sighed “I just hope we can be quick….It’s always so noisy in that world”

 

Laughing I pushed the four of them into the room “Alright let’s get changed so we can go, The quicker we get there the quicker we get back”

Looking at everyone in ancient clothing I nodded as I handed each one a woven straw hat with a black veil.  Looking at the four kids Kage wore a fully black hanfu with silver designs his hair was in a half up half down style, his hat in his hands, noticing the veil almost touch the ground he put the hat on his head. The long veil covering most of his body reaching just below his waist.

 

 Sara had her long blond hair let down half of it pulled up into a bun, she wore a dark blue and black hanfu. Seeing Kage put on his hat she did the same.

 

Shin wore a black and red hanfu that contrasted greatly against Aki’s blue and white hanfu as they stood there both wearing their hats.

 

Looking down at my all-white robes with light blue details I slightly moved the veil to the side of my face. If one were to look at their group of five from afar one would get the illusion of a group of very mysterious and powerful immortals.   

 

“Be careful we have many things to do today but we have to come home early today to throw a surprise party for Sai, We also don’t want to start any fights so Shin Please behave ”

 

Whining Shin looks at me “They always start it first”

Walking out of the room I led the four of them down a hallway with a dead end and a huge mirror that covered most of the wall just as we reached the end of the hall I could feel a slight tug at my body as I pass through the mirror causing it to ripple like the surface of a lake that had a pebble thrown into it. Past the mirror was a long hallway with multiple doors on each side. Each door had a different painting. As we walked the paintings on the door seemed to come alive. In the paintings with water, it was as if you could hear the sound of the water as it flowed and moved, the birds and animals chirped and moved even going as far as to spread their wings and take off in flight. Multiple different scenery and places could be experienced just by looking at the paintings on the doors. 

 

Having seen this scene so many times the five of us walked calmly toward a door that had what seemed to be a map depicting eight different buildings and the land surrounding them, on the top right corner was a building high atop a mountain peak just below it was a similar building nestled deep in a forest. There was one in the snowy mountains, in the desert, in a strange-looking rainforest with giant flowers, there was one on a floating piece of land in the sky and one deep underground and lastly, there was even one underwater. 

 

Talking while fixing the sleeve of my robe “Remember we’re going to The Invisible Pavillion’s auction house then we’ll split up. We are almost out of tea and medical herbs, If you see anything that catches your eye you can get that too if it’s at a reasonable price also like always  the limit is two items per person” 

 

Pulling a golden key out of thin air I unlock the door, moving to the side I let the kids go first. Once everyone has passed through the door I step in and close the door behind me. Turning around there's a black space with a light at the end Stepping in front of Aki I lead the way as we head to the light. Getting closer to the light I close my eyes When I open then again I'm standing on a very high mountain top overlooking a forest. Thin vines embraced many trees, and a variety of flowers, which grew all over the place, brightened up the otherwise dark green forest floor. A clamor of beastly sounds, which were caused by insects, reverberated through the air and were in harmony with the occasional sounds of breaking twigs beneath the feet of larger animals. Looking deeper into the forest you could just barely make out a bustling town.  

 

“Ok let's hurry to town the auction starts in 30 minutes” 

 

Arriving at the invisible pavilion's back entrance I approach the guard at the gate. His metal armor shines in the sun causing me to squint and put my hand over my eyes. His flat top helm with a pointed, t-shaped opening leaving the eyes, nose, and mouth exposed. Attached to the forehead area are two small crossed swords as an ornament piece. The shoulders are fairly oval, narrow and small in size. They're decorated with a masterfully crafted metal face on each side, both faces blindfolded. The upper arms are protected by pointed fully covering rerebraces which sit nicely under the shoulder plates. The lower arms are also covered by vambraces which have rows upon rows of small metal pieces, mimicking dragon scales. The breastplate is made from many layers of smaller metal pieces, also mimicking the scales of a dragon. The lower legs are protected by greaves which have intricate gilded design patterns covering everything. In his hand, a black and silver spear is held upright. If one were to look around you could see that all the guards were wearing the same armor as they stood In their assigned posts all holding a similar spear in hand. 

 

 “Welcome back Long time no see are you here to buy herbs again?” 

 

Pulling out a jade pendant with a carved lotus and the words Invisible pavilion etched in just below the lotus I hand it over to the guard nodding “Indeed we are, I see you are working hard like always” 

 

Giving the pendant a quick look he hands it back to me “Of course it's my job, It was nice seeing you all again you can go in”  

 

Sara giggles and waves bye as we walk into the building ”Thanks it was nice seeing you again too” 

 

Walking into the auction house we are immediately greeted by a mature woman, her Silver, perfectly groomed hair neatly pulled into an elaborate hairstyle revealing a gentle face and Sparkling green eyes, Freckles are spread alluringly around her cheeks, her blue dress covers her shoulders halfway and flows down into a stylish semi-sweetheart neckline. It's a comfortable fit which makes the dress both enjoyable to wear and look at. Her arms have been covered to her elbows. The sleeves broaden towards the bottom playfully. The dress's waist is thin. It's left simple, elegant and undecorated, creating a look that flows from top to bottom. Below the waist, the dress widens and has an asymmetric draped style. The dress reaches down to her feet. On her wrists are several elegant bracelets. “Ah your finally back Shiro please follow me”  Being led to a private booth the woman starts up a conversation 

 

“So are you guys here for more herbs or are you looking for an artifact? I heard that last time you were here you bought a demonic ring” 

 

“We are just here for herbs unless something catches our eye”

 

“Hmm well today there’s a heavenly scroll for auction were not exactly sure of what it can do”

 

Looking at her with his eyebrow raised, Shin replied: “Wait are you even allowed to tell us that?”

 

Looking amused she pursed her lips “Of course I am, after all, I'm the owner of the Invisible pavilion. Lifting the curtain to the private booth she motions us in

 

 “Well if you need anything be sure to call me over”  

 

Sitting in the booth Shin tapped my shoulder “Shiro did you know about her being the owner?”

 

“I did”



Looking at our collection of objects and plants I quietly place them into my space “Ok now that we have all the herbs, Sara, you and Aki will go see about the request that came in from the Radiant sword sect be careful, as for Shin you and Kage head to the Untethered spear sect. Meet up at the Azure moon Teahouse in two hours. Don't be late” 

 

Laughing they split off “Yes sir”  Watching their retreating backs I smile as I make my way towards the TeaHouse.

 

Standing in front of the very elegant looking building the light blue semi-sheer fabric used to cover the open windows flutters in the wind. Approaching the building I see an elderly man running out of the teahouse rushing towards me a smile on his face stopping in front of me he cups his hands and bows deeply

 

 “Young master welcome back we are relieved to see that the message was delivered safely”    

 

“hmm indeed it was I have already sent people to deal with it”

 

Leading me into the building the elderly man is all smiles “We knew you would be coming soon so we prepared a private room upstairs beforehand for you and the other young master’s and the young miss”  

 

“Thank you, You may leave now I will call if I need anything” waiting until the door closed I call out  “Bluewing”

 

“Yes, Boss?”

 

“Did you make sure to send some men with the kids?”

 

“Yes, Scarlet Rose took her team and is watching over Sara and Aki. Black wolf is currently with Master Kage and Shin and Yellow bear was left behind to guard the house”

 

“They should be fine then, bring me all the requests and information your men gathered” 

 

“Yes Boss”

 

 

The Radiant Sword sect’s main hall—

 

“We of the Radiant sword sect asked for the master of the Silver Fox organization. Do you think we are a small powerless sect? We are one of the top sects in the world and not only does your Silver Fox organization still has the guts to hide your faces in the presence of the sect elders but your master also decided to send unimportant people instead ”

 

“Well I’m sorry to inform you but wearing our veil is part of the Silver Foxes Conditions when meeting anybody outside the organization and we make no exceptions, Not even for one of the top sect’s in the world as for us being unimportant I ca- ”

 

Sara grabbed Aki’s sleeve with a warning tone in her voice “Shiro said not to start a fight let me handle it” Looking towards the old man sitting in one of the sect elder seat’s, Sara used a soft but commanding tone. “Respected Elder our master sent us personally to attend to your request. I can understand this Elder’s anger but I can assure you we have the abilities necessary to assist you in whatever your request might be. 

 

A young man spoke up as he made a disapproving noise “Elder Chen We of the Radiant sword sect are the ones asking for help isn't it unsightly for you to act in this way especially at your age?”  

 

“Humph Elder Kang you dare-” 

 

Enough” A deep male voice with an immense energy caused everyone in the room to sweat, and some to drop to their knees from the crushing pressure they were feeling as his voice sounded through the main hall.

 

Jumping to their feet all of the sect elders were startled “Sect Leader!”

 

Aki and Sara both Slightly bowed while cupping their hands “Many greetings to Sect leader Lin”

 

Sect Leader Lin waved his hand as he sat down “There's no need I am the one that is late I apologize for what has been said to you while I was not present I can assure you it will not happen again, Send my apologies to your master”

 

Sara slightly bowed her head “Of course Sect Leader Lin”

“Now that I have arrived let's get straight to the point shall we”

 

 

—The  Untethered Spear Sect’s main hall—

“We are very grateful that the Silver Fox association decided to take on our Sect’s very difficult request Please send my regards to your master” 

 

“Don't worry your request is not that difficult to complete. We are happy to be able to work with such a respected Sect such as the Untethered spear sect, I’m sure our master feels the same way” 

 

A hearty laugh resounded through the halls as Sect leader Feng nodded in approval “The master of the Silver Fox has a very good eye seeing as he has so many talented disciples working under him” 

 

“Thank you I am sure our master would be overjoyed to hear Sect Leader Feng’s high praise”

 

Laughing Sect Leader Feng turned to look at one of the Sect Elders “Elder Fu, this young man seems to have a mouth just as sweet as you” 

 

 Elder Fu seemed amused as she covered her mouth with the sleeve of her robe “It seems so Sect Leader. It's such a shame he’s already someone else's disciple” 

 

Kage not liking the look in her eyes tugged at Shin’s sleeve reminding him in a whisper “We have a two-hour time limit”

 

Looking back at Kage Shin nodded “I know well leave soon” 

 

Sect Leader Feng looked at the two with his eyebrows raised. Seeing him looking at them Shin slightly bowed as he cupped his hands “I apologize Sect Leader Feng that was very rude of us, My partner has very sensitive hearing and thus he’s feeling slightly ill”

 

Waving his hand Sect Leader Feng looked troubled “Someone bring the young man a chair so that he can rest”

 

Pinching Shin’s arm kage spoke up flustered “I'm fine I apologize if I’ve caused Sect Leader Feng worry, This one thanks Sect Leader Feng for his Kindness”

 

With a disapproving tone Sect Leader Feng shook his head “There's no need to feel embarrassed young man I’ve heard of your condition before, It’s alright just have a seat”  Two servants approached kage and shin one was a young man holding a chair and the other was a woman holding a glass of water. 

 

Sect leader Feng Wrinkled his eyebrows in confusion “This- Elder Fu that woman where is she from I’ve never seen her before”

 

Narrowing his brown eyes red streaks flashed in Shin’s eyes as he reached for his sword strapped to his waist. 

 

Several people in all black wearing the same style of hat as Shin and Kage jumped out of the dark surrounding Kage and Shin as they pulled their weapons out. 

 

Stepping next to Shin, Kage had already pulled out his two identical large swords with a slim warped blade made of black metal held by a grip wrapped in extremely rare, black scaled leather. The blade itself is simple, No markings can be found. The two swords have a narrow curved crossguard, adding weight to the blade for a better weight balance, as well as offering hand protection during battle. One of the swords was blocking in front of Shin while the other was held at the woman's neck.

 

Kage’s usually quiet voice was deep as it echoed in the hall  “The Silver Fox does not tolerate any harmful intentions against its members, breaking this rule is the same as seeking death” just as the last word fell Kage swung his sword down decapitating the woman her body falling limp on the floor as blood splattering everywhere. Flinging the blood off of his sword he Looked up, smiling faintly “Sect Leader Feng I hope that you don’t blame me for making a mess of your clean floor but the water in that cup is poisoned” 

 

Looking at Kage’s golden eyes full of bloodlust Sect Leader Feng trembled in fear “That woman is not from our sect As for the clean up we will take care of it”

 

Elder Fu stood up as she bowed and cupped her hands  “Please allow me to investigate further into this matter Sect Leader”

 

A man’s deep voice echoed through the hall  “We will investigate this matter further so there’s no need for your sect to get involved, we hope that everyone present will keep their mouth shut” 

 

Kage looked over at the man, The man's black straight hair gently hangs over his chiseled face His sapphire eyes shine as he turns his head

“So you were here BlackWolf?” 

 

BlackWolf Slightly bows his head “Yes I’m sorry for not informing you earlier Master”

 

“It’s fine”

 

Nodding his head BlackWolf seemed to smile as he handed Kage his hat that he had just picked off the floor  “We will return to our posts now” All of the people that had seconds ago surrounded them seemed to ripple then disappeared. 

 

Putting on his hat kage slightly bowed and then turned to leave “Well be leaving now Sect leader Feng”

 

Shin looked at the old sect leader, pity reflected in his eyes. The poor old man looked terrified “Sect Leader Feng It was an honor to be able to talk with you today I hope I can stop by another time If possible” 

 

Relieved at not being blamed for the incident Sect Master Feng smiled “Of course please feel free to visit with your master next time”

Watching them leave a young boy no older than 18 who was hiding behind one of the pillar’s in the main hall, his Red, shaggy hair that slightly covers his round and smooth youthful face Small amber eyes narrowing as he clutches his rapidly beating heart. Remembering the moment that In the process of pulling out his swords Kage had accidentally knocked off his hat exposing his face, his long dark green hair reached just above his ankles and was in a half up half down style paired with his imposing aura and deep golden eyes Kage made for an impressive sight, with a red face the young man leans on the cool marble pillar trying to calm down. 

 

If shiro had been there he would have seen that the red string tied around Kage’s finger connected to the young man's wrist. 

 



[Author~Here a pictures of what the hats look like]

⇓⇓

[Author~The TeaHouse would look something like this]
⇓⇓
0