Chapter 106: Qin Xiao’s Decision
435 4 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 106: Qin Xiao's Decision

"Equal King?"

Upon hearing Qian Renxue's words, Qin Xiao finally showed a look of surprise on his face.

Qian Renxue's reward indeed exceeded his expectations.

In name, he would also become a supremely exalted being in the Tian Dou Empire.

Qin Xiao deeply looked at the woman standing in front of him and exclaimed, "I didn't expect you would be willing to spend so much to win me over!"

"This is what you deserve. If it weren't for you, the master of the Tian Dou Empire would probably still be Xue Xing."

"So, my success owes at least half to you."

Qian Renxue said indifferently.

This wasn't her trying to flatter Qin Xiao, but the truth.

If it weren't for Qin Xiao, her identity would have been exposed during the change in the Tian Dou Palace.

"In that case."

At this moment, Qin Xiao made a decision, "I refuse."

Yes.

He still chose to refuse.

With his current cultivation, he could easily obtain most of what he wanted.

If there was something he couldn't obtain now, the title of Equal King in the Tian Dou Empire wouldn't get it either.

So, this identity was of no use to him.

Since it was useless, why bother?

Invisibly, it would only add another layer of restriction on him.

Qin Xiao was a person who disliked being bound.

"What? You still choose to refuse?"

The voice came not from Qian Renxue, but from the Porcupine Douluo.

This was the title of Equal King.
Its status was much more revered than that of the elders of the Spirit Hall, and yet Qin Xiao refused?
What exactly did he want?

"Fine!"

Strangely, after hearing Qin Xiao's words, Qian Renxue was unusually calm, "Since you are unwilling, then let it be."

"But you should take this."

Saying so, she tossed a golden token to Qin Xiao.

After catching it, Qin Xiao played with it curiously and asked, "What is this?"

"This token is a symbol of the emperor's identity. Holding it, you can move freely within the Tian Dou Empire, and with this token, you also have the power of life and death.

Additionally, if you encounter any trouble, you can also seek help in any city within the Tian Dou Empire with this token."

"Of course, the last function, I think you might not need it."

After listening to Qian Renxue's explanation, Qin Xiao understood that this token essentially served as an imperial sword.

"Alright, then I will accept this item."

This time, Qin Xiao did not refuse.

After all, Qian Renxue had been showing goodwill towards him all along; there was no need to repeatedly slap her face.

"Mr. Qin, please feel free."

Seeing Qin Xiao putting away the token, Qian Renxue extended her hand to him, indicating that he could leave.

"Hehe, this time it's straightforward."

"By the way, I really like your outfit today. It's very feminine."

Qin Xiao chuckled and waved his hand.

Moments later, his figure completely disappeared into the night.

"Sigh"

At this moment, Qian Renxue let out a long sigh and slowly sat down on the throne.

"I didn't want your liking anyway!"

Recalling what Qin Xiao said before he left, Qian Renxue pouted angrily.

But then, thinking of something, her face turned red again.

"Let it go, I'll pretend I was blind and saw nothing," said the Porcupine Douluo, pretending he hadn't seen anything.

A cool breeze blew.

Qin Xiao walked on the street, feeling much clearer in his mind.

He wasn't in a hurry to return to the Blue Tyrant Academy, his mind constantly recalling recent experiences.

"Life is really unpredictable. I never thought I would annihilate the Hao Tian Sect."

He sighed.

But he had no regrets.

Any threat should be nipped in the bud, not wait until the threat really becomes a threat to oneself, that's something to regret.

"What's next is Sea God Island. First, take control of Sea God Island, and the rest, Tang Hao and his son Tang San won't be able to turn the tide."

"After dealing with the affairs of Tian Dou City in two days, I will head to Sea God Island."

Thinking so, he subconsciously touched the mark on his brow, invisible to ordinary people.

Then, he remembered another matter, the City of Slaughter.

"I've been away for a few days now, I wonder how the City of Slaughter is doing now, has the poison of the Blood Swan Kiss spread?"

As he pondered with a frown, a voice suddenly came from afar.

"Brother Qin, please wait."

Qin Xiao stopped and instinctively looked towards the voice.

There, Ning Fengzhi and Sword Douluo walked side by side.

"Sect Leader Now?" Qin Xiao's heart moved, he could roughly guess that Ning Fengzhi was probably here to give him money.

Indeed.

After Ning Fengzhi approached, he first handed a black card to Qin Xiao and said, "Brother Qin, this card has ten million gold soul coins, consider it a settlement for the division of the Hao Tian Sect."

"Oh?" Qin Xiao was startled for a moment, then smiled meaningfully, "Sect Leader Now, this amount seems incorrect?"

When the treasury was opened, he was present. The remaining gold soul coins of the Hao Tian Sect totaled around eighteen million, and they had previously agreed on a fifty-fifty split, so he couldn't have received so many gold soul coins.

"Haha, indeed, it's a bit off, I rounded it up a bit for you."

Ning Fengzhi laughed, "Brother Qin, just take it."

What a way to round up.
Qin Xiao muttered to himself, acknowledging that Ning Fengzhi indeed knew how to deal with people.

High emotional intelligence.

"Then thank you, Sect Leader Now."

Qin Xiao didn't refuse any further and directly accepted the black card.

With this, the amount of gold soul coins he possessed had exceeded forty million.

Not to mention the priceless items like immortal grass and soul bones he possessed.

What is money?

For Qin Xiao now, it's just a number.

Not inexhaustible, but enough!

"Brother Qin,"

Suddenly, Ning Fengzhi called out to Qin Xiao again, and his gaze towards Qin Xiao was somewhat strange.

Hiss.
Qin Xiao felt a shiver down his spine under Ning Fengzhi's intense gaze.

He couldn't help but say, "Sect Leader Ning, if you have something to say, just say it directly. There's no need to look at me like that. If I can help, I definitely will."

"Really?"

"Thank you so much."

Ning Fengzhi was overjoyed, "Then, Brother Qin, next time, no matter where you go, you must take Rongrong with you. Consider it a favor for me."

He was truly at his wits' end with his little princess.

Before Qin Xiao disappeared, it was three meals a day; after Qin Xiao disappeared, it turned into one meal every three days.

Luckily, Qin Xiao returned early; otherwise, he was worried Ning Rongrong would starve.

However, he couldn't say these words.

After all, as the Sect Master of the Seven Treasure Glazed Tile Sect, he needed to maintain his dignity.

But for his daughter, he had to set aside his pride.

"Okay, Sect Leader Ning, don't worry. The next time I leave, I will definitely bring Ning Rongrong with me."

Qin Xiao did not refuse Ning Fengzhi's request.

Whether it's herding one sheep or a flock, it's all the same.

Anyway, it's like catching rabbits while gathering grass.

Ning Fengzhi's appearance interrupted Qin Xiao's train of thought.

After parting with Ning Fengzhi, Qin Xiao no longer felt like continuing his contemplation and instead sped back to the Blue Tyrant Academy.

"Your Highness, you're back!"

When Qin Xiao pushed open the door to his residence, Meng Yiran's pretty face greeted him with a smile.

"Why are you here so late?"

Qin Xiao was surprised.

"Sister Zhuqing said she wasn't feeling well"
"So she asked me to come"

Meng Yiran started to falter in her words.

Qin Xiao noticed that Meng Yiran's face was flushed with red, even reaching her ears.

How could he not understand what Meng Yiran meant at this moment?
He extended his hand and pulled Meng Yiran into his embrace.

Qin Xiao lowered his head, his hot breaths.

Falling on Meng Yiran's pretty face.

Making her body soften.

"Your, Your Highness."

"Yiran, Yiran will listen to you."

Despite Meng Yiran's boldness, she was essentially an inexperienced young girl.

Faced with Qin Xiao's advances, she seemed at a loss.

However, her docile appearance only stirred Qin Xiao's possessiveness even more.

A pair of rough hands, like serpents, began to wander.

To Qin Xiao's surprise, Meng Yiran was dressed quite lightly today?

Well, she really went all out!

But, he became even more unrestrained.

Continuously exploring every unknown area.
Hmm.
Meng Yiran could no longer hold back and let out a soft moan.

Soon after, she couldn't make any sound.

Qin Xiao's thin lips had already landed on hers.

After a long while.

Qin Xiao lifted Meng Yiran and gently placed her on the bed.

In Meng Yiran's eyes, there was only tenderness.

However.

Just then, a voice came from outside Qin Xiao's door.

"Your Highness, Liu Erlong requests an audience!"

Qin Xiao's movements suddenly froze, "Not seeing her, I don't have the time!"

He was in no mood to deal with Liu Erlong right now.

"Your Highness, it's urgent."

"Please, just see me."

Liu Erlong insisted on seeing Qin Xiao, her voice filled with a pleading tone.

"Damn, what a mood killer!" he cursed in his heart and went to the door.

Indeed, Liu Erlong's figure was not far outside the door.

Qin Xiao slightly frowned; even from some distance away, he could smell the alcohol on Liu Erlong.

Her beautiful face looked more haggard than before, giving off a fragile and pitiful vibe.

But
So what if she's pitiful?
Having his moment ruined, Qin Xiao still didn't give Liu Erlong a warm welcome.

He said irritably, "Speak, what is it? Finish and leave quickly."

"This..."

Liu Erlong's expression changed, not expecting Qin Xiao to be so indifferent.

"Your Majesty, Dean Liu, please come in and talk."

At this moment, Meng Yiran appeared behind Qin Xiao and whispered.

Liu Erlong took a sharp breath when she saw this, realizing vaguely where she had gone wrong.

"Your Majesty, I am very sorry, I didn't know."

She hurriedly apologized to Qin Xiao, but before she could finish, Qin Xiao interrupted her.

"Alright, come in and talk."

After saying that, Qin Xiao turned and went back into the room.

Liu Erlong followed closely behind.

"Yiran, you've done a lot today too, you should go back and rest."

Qin Xiao glanced at Meng Yiran and said softly.

In fact, he had already guessed Liu Erlong's purpose and knew that some things could not be done today.

"Yiran takes her leave."

Meng Yiran obediently agreed, gently closed the door, and walked out.

Qin Xiao then sat down in the chair and said indifferently, "Dean Liu, now you can speak directly, what do you want from me?"

Liu Erlong took a deep breath, bit her lip, and then mustered the courage to say to Qin Xiao, "Your Majesty, do you still remember what I asked of you before?"

Qin Xiao nodded, "I remember, you wanted me to help someone, right?"

"Yes, that person has come now, I wonder if you could lend a hand?"

Liu Erlong's voice became smaller and smaller, and her heart grew more and more nervous.

"Yu Xiaogang is here? It seems someone will bear my anger today."
Qin Xiao thought to himself, but his expression was unmoved, and he said casually, "Dean Liu, give me a reason to act."

"Your Majesty, as long as you are willing to help Xiao Gang, I am willing to do anything you ask!"

Liu Erlong made up her mind.

"Hehe."

Qin Xiao suddenly laughed, "Dean Liu, I think you've misunderstood something. What I want you to do, you might not be able to do.

If you want me to act, it depends on what you have and what you can do."

This...
Liu Erlong's expression froze, understanding what Qin Xiao meant.

In short, it depended on her performance.

For a moment, Liu Erlong's heart was filled with mixed feelings.

But when she remembered Yu Xiaogang's earnest plea, her heart gradually firmed up.

"Then, I'm here"

She said vaguely, taking two or three steps to Qin Xiao's front.

Then, she made an even bolder move.

She actually sat directly on Qin Xiao's lap.

"Goodness, that's quite forward"

Qin Xiao was surprised.

He never expected Liu Erlong to make such a big decision.

However, what surprised Qin Xiao even more was that before he could say anything, Liu Erlong took the initiative to offer her lips.

And very clumsily... nibbled.

Yes, nibbled.

Who knows who she learned it from.

It must be said, this kind of awkward feeling, can stimulate a person's desire even more.

A nameless fire rose again in Qin Xiao's belly.

He held Liu Erlong and stood up directly.

Then, he very rudely laid her on the table.

He was not any kind of saint.

Having lived again, what he pursued was simply pleasure.

It must be said.

Liu Erlong's mature charm gave Qin Xiao a completely different feeling from Zhu Zhuqing's youthful charm.

It's not about who is better.

It's just that each has its own merits.

Both are very captivating.

Soon, Liu Erlong's eyes showed a dazed look.

"Wait, wait."

"Your Majesty, not now"

"First, help Xiaogang, then you can do whatever you want afterward"

Liu Erlong, on the verge of succumbing, relied on her last bit of clarity to interrupt Qin Xiao.

The censorship is too strict.

(The end of the chapter)

18