Chapter 112: Dealing with Yu Tianheng
323 1 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 112: Dealing with Yu Tianheng

On the other side.

At the Tian Dou Royal Academy.

"Yanzi, I really like you. Please be my girlfriend."

In front of Ye Lingling, Auslo, Yufeng, and other members of the Tian Dou Royal Academy team, Yu Tianheng held flowers in his hands and once again confessed his love to Dugu Yan.

He looked sincere and affectionate, appearing genuinely moved.

However.

Dugu Yan frowned, "Didn't I make myself clear last time?"

"Yu Tianheng, I don't like you. Spare yourself the trouble."

Undoubtedly, her answer was still a rejection.

There was no place for Yu Tianheng in her heart anymore.

"Rejected again."

As Dugu Yan's voice fell, the faint smile on Yu Tianheng's face froze.

But when the eyes of Auslo, the Stone Brothers, Yufeng, and others fell on his face at the same time, Yu Tianheng felt as if invisible hands were slapping his cheeks harshly.

His cheeks burned with humiliation.

"Is there really no chance left to salvage this?"

Then, his face turned angry.

Snap.

He threw the flowers in his hand to the ground. "Dugu Yan, what else do you want from me to accept me? I've done so much for you, aren't you moved at all?"

"Do you know who I am, Yu Tianheng? I am the direct descendant of the Blue Thunder Tyrant Dragon Family, the heir to the future head of the top three families, and I have the hope of becoming a Title Douluo-level powerhouse. With such status, position, and strength, am I still not worthy of you, Dugu Yan?"

He questioned coldly.

"Heh, finally couldn't contain your true nature, huh?"

Seeing this, Dugu Yan sneered coldly and said, "Yu Tianheng, I've told you before, we're not suitable. Now, as I said before, if I don't like you, I don't like you. There's no need for further explanation. You'll never have me, Dugu Yan, in this lifetime."

"You!"

Yu Tianheng's face flushed with anger, gasping for breath.

But in the next moment, he suddenly laughed.

"Hahaha, Dugu Yan, I know you've been flirting with the bodyguards around Xue Qinghe. But let me tell you now, he won't live through today. Give up on him."

In response, Dugu Yan was stunned.

When did I flirt with Xue Qinghe's bodyguards?
She had no idea what was happening.

"Can't remember?"

"Then let me remind you."

With a raised eyebrow, Yu Tianheng said coldly, "The day of the Tian Dou Palace incident, with the Dream God Pavilion Commissioner and Xue Qinghe's arrival, there was a young man."

"What, you mean him!"

"You actually want to harm him, are you crazy?"

Dugu Yan's beautiful eyes widened suddenly, looking incredulous.

She was well aware of Qin Xiao's identity.

He was a Title Douluo-level powerhouse; even her grandfather acted obediently and helplessly in front of Qin Xiao, like a mouse meeting a cat.

A powerhouse like Tang Hao would flee at the mere mention of Qin Xiao's name.

With such a powerhouse, being a bodyguard for Xue Qinghe, did it make sense?
Clearly not.

Not to mention Xue Qinghe, even the entire Douluo Continent wouldn't have anyone who could make Qin Xiao act as a bodyguard.

Given this logic, was Yu Tianheng qualified to provoke Qin Xiao?
In Dugu Yan's eyes, it was tantamount to seeking death.

Moreover, it wasn't just her own death; it was also making enemies for the Blue Thunder Tyrant Dragon Family.

"Yanzi, do you now understand my feelings for you?"

"This is passionate love. If I can't have you, I won't let anyone else be with you either."

Yu Tianheng said almost madly.

"You're unreasonable."

Dugu Yan said with a calm face, "Yu Tianheng, do you know what you've gotten yourself into? Not everyone is someone you can trample on."

"Heh, Dugu Yan, you're right. Indeed, not everyone is someone I can trample on. But that little bodyguard is not one of them. If I want to control him, I have more than enough capability. Even the Emperor of Tian Dou can't protect him, I assure you!"

Yu Tianheng said emphatically.

"Yu Tianheng, if possible, I advise you to stop now. If you anger Qin Xiao, it will be a disaster for you and the Blue Thunder Tyrant Dragon Family."

Dugu Yan's gaze towards Yu Tianheng had changed.

It was like looking at a dying man.

"Hmph, Dugu Yan, you don't need to threaten me anymore. Whatever happens, come at me. If I so much as furrow my brow, I'll write my name backward."

Yu Tianheng sneered disdainfully.

"Good, really good. I hope that when all your bones are broken later, you'll still be this defiant."

Suddenly, a voice sounded in the arena.

"Who?"

Everyone in the arena was stunned, turning to look behind them.

They saw a young man in coarse clothes walking towards them from a distance.

"It's him!"

Whether it was Dugu Yan, Yu Tianheng, Ye Lingling, Auslo, or others, they all recognized Qin Xiao.

Of course.

Except for Dugu Yan, their knowledge of Qin Xiao was limited to the day of the Tian Dou Palace incident, when he arrived at the academy with the Dream God Pavilion Commissioner and the Crown Prince Xue Qinghe.

"You, you're not dead?!"

"How could you not be dead? I sent two Soul Saint-level powerhouses after you, how could you escape?"

Then, another discordant voice sounded.

It was Yu Tianheng who spoke. He looked as if he had seen a ghost.

"Surprised? Shocked?"

"Since I'm not dead, it's you who will die."

Qin Xiao couldn't be bothered to explain what happened.

He walked straight towards Yu Tianheng.

"Osro, Stone Brothers, help me stop him!"

"Otherwise, he'll kill me."

"Teacher, help!"

Yu Tianheng panicked. He had personally experienced Qin Xiao's strength.

He didn't have the confidence to confront Qin Xiao.

He even shouted for help regardless of his dignity.

He was so arrogant just now, and now he was getting slapped in the face.

"Stop!"

At this moment, Osro and the Stone Brothers, upon hearing Yu Tianheng's words, seemed to have the intention of stepping forward to help.

But Qin Xiao gave them a faint glance.

A sharp murderous aura burst out instantly.

Hiss.

Osro and the Stone Brothers, just being glanced at by Qin Xiao, felt like they had fallen into an ice cave, instantly becoming calm.

"This person is terrifying. I feel like one glance from him could kill me."

"So strong, even the three powerful commissioners in the academy may not be able to match him."

"Even Yanzi's grandfather, Senior Dugu, isn't as terrifying as him."

The three of them gasped, none daring to step forward.

Between losing face and losing their lives, they chose to lose face.

"You, don't come over here."

Yu Tianheng's eyes were filled with panic as he looked at Qin Xiao.

At this moment, he no longer cared about the fate of those two Soul Saints.

Survival was the most important thing.

But could Qin Xiao listen to him?

In the next moment, Yu Tianheng was kicked away.

Whoosh!
Boom!
As everyone watched, Yu Tianheng was kicked away like a sandbag, crashing into the ground after breaking a tree as thick as three people's arms.

Wow.
He spat out a mouthful of blood.

However, right after the blood spurted out, his first words were to ask Qin Xiao, "You should know that I am the legitimate heir of the Blue Thunder Tyrant Dragon."

"If you injure me, you will face the pursuit of countless strongmen from the Blue Thunder Tyrant Dragon Family."

"Is that so?" Qin Xiao suddenly asked.

Terrified.

He was terrified.

Seeing this, Yu Tianheng felt relieved and hurriedly said, "Of course it is, I advise youโ€”"

However.

Before he could finish his sentence, Qin Xiao said calmly, "In that case, the Blue Thunder Tyrant Dragon Family can't be spared either."

What?
This guy said the Blue Thunder Tyrant Dragon Family couldn't be spared either?

Yu Tianheng almost thought he had misheard.

But when Qin Xiao approached him, he confirmed that he hadn't misheard.

Qin Xiao really didn't care about the Blue Thunder Tyrant Dragon Family.

Crack.
Crack.
Crack.

Qin Xiao's actions were swift and decisive, directly breaking Yu Tianheng's hands and feet.

Yu Tianheng didn't even utter a sound.

Of course.

It's not that he was tough, but he had already fainted from the pain the moment Qin Xiao made his move.

In the distance, Dugu Yan, Ye Lingling, Osro, all felt a chill in their hearts.

One couldn't deny that Qin Xiao's ruthlessness exceeded their imagination.

"Bold criminal, dare to act recklessly in the Tian Dou Royal Academy."

"Thief, surrender!"

At this moment, angry shouts rang out.

Swish swish swish.

Five or six figures came from all directions and landed in front of Qin Xiao.

They were men and women, with a heavy aura. The weakest among them was a Soul Emperor with six soul rings, and one middle-aged man even had seven soul rings flickering on his body.

Without a doubt, this is a Soul Saint-level powerhouse.

It must be said, the strength of the Tian Dou Royal Academy seems quite formidable.

"Release Yu Tianheng!"

At this moment, that middle-aged Soul Saint coldly addressed Qin Xiao.

Several other Soul Emperors also firmly fixed their gaze on Qin Xiao.

There is a feeling that if Qin Xiao refuses, they will immediately take action.

"Teachers, I think you should calm down a bit."

The voice of Dugu Yan sounded behind the teachers.

Forget about Yu Tianheng; he brought this upon himself. Unless a deity descends to save him, there's no hope.

Moreover, Dugu Yan couldn't care less about Yu Tianheng's life or death.

However, these teachers are different.

After all, they have been carefully taught by her, and Dugu Yan cannot watch them walk into death.

Qin Xiao's eyes flickered, and suddenly he took out an item from the spatial soul device.

It was none other than the token given to Qin Xiao by Qian Rinxue in the Tian Dou Royal Palace.

"Do you recognize this item?"

He presented the token to everyone.

In fact, this token has a simple design, with the back depicting a proud swan, the symbol of the royal soul of the Tian Dou Empire.

On the back are four large characters: "As if I were present!"

"This is..."

The middle-aged Soul Saint saw Qin Xiao take out the token, first startled, then his face instantly showed shock.

Then, he made an astonishing move, actually kneeling down on one knee.

He said in a deep voice, "Long live the Emperor!"

This move also prompted several teachers around him.

They also belatedly knelt down, chanting in unison, "Long live the Emperor."

Heh, it seems that Qian Rinxue's face is quite significant, walking sideways in the Tian Dou Empire, not in vain.

Seeing this, Qin Xiao smiled knowingly.

Then, he looked at the crowd indifferently and asked, "Can you make way now?"

"Yes."

The crowd, led by the middle-aged Soul Saint, immediately opened up a path for Qin Xiao.

This token represents the Emperor's will; who dares to disobey?

Gradually, Qin Xiao disappeared from the sight of the crowd while carrying Yu Tianheng.

"Phew, that killing god finally left."

Seeing Qin Xiao disappear, not far away in the dense forest, Meng Shenji, Bai Baoshan, and Zhi Lin all breathed a sigh of relief.

They had already sensed Qin Xiao's arrival, but he had not shown himself until now.

What's the purpose of coming out?
To be humiliated?

After learning that Yu Tianheng had offended Qin Xiao, they had already foreseen Yu Tianheng's fate.

"The Blue Lightning Tyrant Dragon Clan provoked Qin Xiao. I wonder if they'll meet the same fate as the Haotian Sect."

Bai Baoshan blinked his small eyes and muttered softly.

"I'm afraid this matter won't end well."

"After all, Yu Tianheng is the grandson of the Blue Lightning Tyrant Dragon Clan's Patriarch, one of the twin stars of the sect, and a future contender for Patriarch."

Zhi Lin's eyes flickered as he voiced his thoughts.

Meng Shenji fell silent for a moment, then said in a deep voice, "Whether it's the controllers of the Blue Lightning Tyrant Dragon Clan or under the Thunder Emperor's command, we can't control them. Let's wait for news. I believe it won't be long before we hear something."

"That's right."

"Let's wait and see."

After the three of them finished speaking, they fell into silence.

"You, you let me go, and I promise nothing has happened. The Blue Lightning Tyrant Dragon Clan won't seek revenge on you."

"As long as you let me go, I beg you."

Yu Tianheng woke up as soon as Qin Xiao brought him outside the Tian Dou City.

His first reaction was pain, excruciating pain.

Then, his body was engulfed by fear.

He realized he hadn't escaped from Qin Xiao's clutches at all.

"Do you think I'm foolish, or are you the fool? Can such naive words be spoken?" Qin Xiao laughed.

However, his smile was icy. "Since I've chosen to take action, there's no possibility of a good outcome for this matter. If you show me the way to the Blue Lightning Tyrant Dragon Clan, I can give you a swift death."

"Do you... do you really want to kill me?" Yu Tianheng was shocked.

However, Qin Xiao didn't answer his question.

Silence speaks louder than words; he used silence to respond to everything.

"Well, since you don't realize the gravity of the situation and want to court death, then I won't stop you. There will be company on the road to the underworld, sparing me from loneliness."

Yu Tianheng understood, and then, without hiding anything, he revealed the location of the Blue Lightning Tyrant Dragon Clan to Qin Xiao.

However, just as Qin Xiao was about to set off, he suddenly stopped in his tracks.

He saw two figures walking side by side.

Qin Xiao didn't speak or make any moves; he just stood still.

Soon, the two figures stopped about ten meters in front of Qin Xiao.

In Qin Xiao's eyes, these two people were at least ninety percent similar, and he already had an answer in his heart regarding their identities.

However.

Before he could ask, the two had already spoken.

"Let us introduce ourselves. I am Qian Jun, the sixth worshipper of the Hall of Martial Souls."

"I am the seventh worshipper, Demon Suppressor."

(End of this chapter)

๐ŸŒŸ Unlock the World of Stories with Early Access on Patreon! ๐ŸŒŸ

Hello, beloved readers and supporters!

I am thrilled to offer you an exclusive opportunity to dive deeper into our captivating stories before anyone else. By joining the Patreon community, you'll unlock a treasure trove of benefits, including:

๐Ÿ“š Early Access to 20 Chapters: Be the first to explore new chapters, experiencing the twists and turns of our tales well ahead of regular readers. Your journey through our stories doesn't have to wait!

๐Ÿ’ฌ Connect with the Community: Join a vibrant, like-minded group of readers who share your passion. Engage in exciting discussions, share theories, and make new friends who love the stories as much as you do.

๐Ÿ‘ Support the Creator: Your patronage directly contributes to the ongoing creation and improvement of the content you love. Be a vital part of the creative journey!

17