Chapter 4: My Name is Qin Xiao, Titled Douluo – Thunder Emperor!
1.1k 2 47
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 4: My Name is Qin Xiao, Titled Douluo - Thunder Emperor!

"I remember there are more than just this one test for the entrance exam, right?" Qin Xiao asked Li Yusan.

"Yes, normally, there are four tests for the entrance exam of Shrek Academy."

"The remaining ones are the soul power test, martial soul control test, and finally, a practical combat test," Li Yusan quickly explained.

Qin Xiao nodded in understanding and then heard Li Yusan say, "However, for Your Excellency, these tests can be waived."

"Waived?"

Qin Xiao shook his head, "I don't need any special treatment. Everyone should be treated equally."

"Then let's waive the second and third tests, but I must participate in the practical combat assessment."

Ah, this...
Li Yusan sighed in relief at Qin Xiao's first half of the statement, but upon hearing the latter half, he started praying for Zhao Wuji.

Hoping Zhao wouldn't get hammered to death.

"Mu Bai, quickly take His Excellency to participate in the tests."

Li Yusan looked at Dai Mubai and signaled with his eyes.

Dai Mubai immediately understood, "Your Excellency, please follow me."

However, Qin Xiao shook his head, "Let's go together."

He remembered that the task clearly stated that he needed to confront Zhao Wuji with his partners and withstand Zhao's challenge for the duration of an incense stick. If these people weren't there, who knows if the system would consider his task failed?

This? Dai Mubai hesitated, looking at Li Yusan for guidance.

"Alright, let's go together then. These people have talents well above the academy's standard. I'll talk to them later," Li Yusan said decisively. Then he looked at Qin Xiao as if asking for his opinion.

"There's no problem then, let's go now," Qin Xiao nodded slightly.

As long as he could complete the task, he wasn't too concerned about other issues.

However, Qin Xiao noticed that Li Yusan seemed hesitant to speak.

"Do you have something to say?" Qin Xiao asked.

"May I boldly ask Your Excellency's title?" Li Yusan gathered his courage to ask.

"Qin Xiao, titled: Thunder Emperor."

Qin Xiao said and took the lead towards the academy.

"Thunder Emperor Douluo, Qin Xiao!"

Everyone in the area was in a daze.

They all knew that it wouldn't be long before this name echoed throughout the Douluo Continent.

"What are you all standing there for? Hurry up and follow His Excellency Thunder Emperor inside," Li Yusan urged as he was the first to snap out of his shock.

Dai Mubai, too, followed Qin Xiao's figure and chased after him.

After everyone left, Li Yusan's brows furrowed, his face filled with concern.

Why has this Titled Douluo come to Shrek Academy? And why does he want to be a student at Shrek?

It can't be for learning. After all, who in Shrek has the capability to teach a Titled Douluo?

Li Yusan thought it would be more appropriate for Thunder Emperor to teach them instead.

"I'll go find the dean. Such a big matter can't be left for me to worry about alone."

With this thought, Li Yusan left the entrance and entered the academy as well.

"This is the place."

Before long, Dai Mubai led everyone to another open space, about two hundred square meters in size.

Qin Xiao also saw a middle-aged man in his fifties napping on a chair not far away.

"He must be Zhao Wuji, the Motionless Bright King, right?" he thought to himself.

"Teacher Zhao."

At this moment, Dai Mubai called out, his heart somewhat anxious.

Normally, you love to show off, but not today. There's a Titled Douluo-level big shot in my team.

"It's Mu Bai."

Awakened by Dai Mubai's voice, Zhao Wuji frowned and scanned the crowd, seemingly surprised as if he encountered something unbelievable.

"Actually, five people passed the test? A miracle!"

It's known that Shrek hadn't admitted any new students for several years.

That's normal; those with high talent choose to go to the Heaven Dou Royal Academy. Those without high talent can't get in.

"They recruit students every year, but it's just for a bit of pocket money. So, in the history of Shrek Academy, there have only been a few dozen students."

At this moment, Zhao Wuji slowly stood up from his chair.

He wasn't tall and had a very ordinary appearance. But he looked extremely robust, giving off an oppressive aura.

"I am Zhao Wuji, your final examiner. If you pass my test, you will become a glorious member of Shrek Academy."

"But my test isn't easy to pass."

"Of course, the content of my test is very simple: practical combat. All of you, working together, just need to withstand my onslaught for the duration of an incense stick to pass. If you all get knocked down within that time, then you're all out!"

Zhao Wuji said this with a cold smile.

"Teacher Zhao," Dai Mubai's heart trembled upon hearing this, wanting to persuade Zhao Wuji to take back his harsh words.

At least, to save face for himself.

However, Zhao Wuji waved his hand, interrupting Dai Mubai: "What do you think I don't see, kid? Are you trying to show mercy to some pretty girl again? Normally, I might give you face, but today is the entrance exam, and there are rules. I have no choice."

Zhao Wuji felt he had seen through Dai Mubai's intentions.

"No..."

Dai Mubai opened his mouth, wanting to say more. But he couldn't speak, as a pair of cold eyes were already staring at him.

Without turning around, he knew it was Zhu Zhuqing, the girl.

Forget it.

Teacher Zhao, since you're undermining me first, don't blame me for doing the same.

Thinking this, he said nothing and obediently stood to the side.

Seeing Dai Mubai walk away, Zhao Wuji's gaze fell on the others, saying, "Alright, stop dreaming of any shortcuts. It's impossible. Now, I give you the time of an incense stick to discuss, and then the battle will officially begin."

However, something strange happened.

The discussion scene he had imagined in his mind didn't occur. Instead, all the young men and women's eyes were focused on one person.

What's going on? What's so special about this young man, apart from being a bit older?

Involuntarily, Zhao Wuji widened his eyes, wanting to see what was so special about him.

This guy seems to be just a handsome fellow with nothing particularly remarkable.

"Your Excellency, whatever you say, we'll follow."

Ning Rongrong's eyes flashed with cunning, speaking up first.

"Your Excellency? His surname is 'Your' and name 'Excellency'? What a bold name."

For a moment, Zhao Wuji felt a bit dazed.

If he was called Zhao Your Excellency, wouldn't that be nice?

"Just stand where you are."

"The rest, leave it to me."

Qin Xiao felt that since he was already in the arena, these people counted as his teammates.

Next, he just needs to beat up Zhao Wuji for the duration of an incense stick, and the task should be complete, right?

Hmm. He thought so, and it made sense.

(End of chapter)

================================================================================================

๐ŸŒŸ Unlock the World of Stories with Early Access on Patreon! ๐ŸŒŸ

Hello, beloved readers and supporters!

I am thrilled to offer you an exclusive opportunity to dive deeper into our captivating stories before anyone else. By joining the Patreon community, you'll unlock a treasure trove of benefits, including:

๐Ÿ“š Early Access to 20 Chapters: Be the first to explore new chapters, experiencing the twists and turns of our tales well ahead of regular readers. Your journey through our stories doesn't have to wait!

๐Ÿ’ฌ Connect with the Community: Join a vibrant, like-minded group of readers who share your passion. Engage in exciting discussions, share theories, and make new friends who love the stories as much as you do.

๐Ÿ‘ Support the Creator: Your patronage directly contributes to the ongoing creation and improvement of the content you love. Be a vital part of the creative journey!

47