Chapter 8: He’s Clearly a Genius, Yet Incredibly Hardworking
774 2 36
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 8: He's Clearly a Genius, Yet Incredibly Hardworking

"Let's do it here."

After a while, Qin Xiao arrived at the small square he had visited during the day.

The next moment, he quickly formed hand seals, and a fierce wind suddenly arose.

Attracting thunder!

This was an ability that naturally awakened as his cultivation level increased.

Of course.

The precast time for this skill was too long, so Qin Xiao abandoned it during battles.

However, it was perfect for cultivation.

Boom! About ten minutes later, a streak of lightning broke through the sky in the distance, followed by rolling thunder.

"What's going on?"

"Why is there suddenly wind and thunder?"

The sudden thunder woke many people in Shrek Academy from their sleep.

But.

They soon realized something was off.

The flashes of lightning weren't spreading across the boundless sky, but were striking down vertically.

"Damn, who is that? How many bad deeds must they have done to be struck by lightning?"

In Flender's office, Zhao Wuji, Li Yusan, and several other teachers were also there.

With the arrival of the sons of Titled Douluos at the academy, they couldn't sleep.

"Hehe, Old Zhao, how many bad deeds have you done to be struck like that?"

Flender asked with a smile after hearing Zhao Wuji's words.

"Me?"

"That's different, isn't it?"

Zhao Wuji's face flashed with embarrassment, then he laughed and said, "Anyway, I am a man who has fought with a Titled Douluo and emerged unscathed."

"Just keep boasting. If it weren't for the Thunder Emperor's mercy, you'd be racing with the youngsters by now."

Flender unceremoniously rebuffed him.

"Hmph."

After hearing Flender's words, Zhao Wuji snorted coldly, about to say something, but then frowned as he looked out the window, "Boss Flender, something's not right. Look, the lightning seems to be continuously drawn in. With such strikes, even a Titled Douluo would be blasted to nothing, right?"

Hearing this, everyone felt that the situation might be out of the ordinary.

"Let's go."

"Let's check it out."

Flender said.

Zhao Wuji, however, said, "Boss, you've done so many bad things usually, I advise you to be careful."

Flender frowned and coldly spat out a word: "Get lost."

Not long after.

Flender, Zhao Wuji, Li Yusan, and others arrived at the edge of the square.

Swish, swish, swish.
One after another, intense gazes were cast towards the center.

They wanted to see what kind of creature was being continuously struck by lightning for its heavy sins.

"Guys, am I seeing things? There seems to be a person in the center of the square?"

The plump Shao Xin blinked his bean-sized eyes uncertainly.

"It shouldn't be a person, at least it shouldn't be!"

Lu Qibin, who was relatively calm, said gravely.

"Silence!"

Flender's voice echoed in everyone's ears.

His martial soul was a Owl, which enhanced his vision. So, he could barely make out the figure bathed in lightning.

It was Qin Xiao!

Even Flender saw that, with every breath Qin Xiao took, streams of electricity, like serpents, were absorbed into his body.

Could he really not be blown to pieces? His body spasmed, and cold sweat broke out on his back.

Flender couldn't imagine what kind of strength was needed to do this? "Everyone, be quiet. It's the Thunder Emperor, absorbing the thunder for cultivation."

Flender recalled the sight of Qin Xiao just now.

Hmm.

"It must be cultivation, right?" "What?"

"The Thunder Emperor?"

Upon hearing Flender's words, Li Yusan, Shao Xin, Lu Qibin, and others were shocked and didn't know how to react.

Only Zhao Wuji's mouth and eyes were twitching uncontrollably.

This Thunder Emperor was truly extraordinary, not just using thunder to strike others but also himself.

He was more ruthless than a ruthless person, deserving of being a Titled Douluo.

Zhao Wuji rarely admired anyone, but now he had no choice but to respect Qin Xiao.

In fact, it wasn't just him who was shocked. Someone in the shadows had also witnessed everything.

"Who is he? Why is he so strong?"

"If I were in that thunder, I'd be destroyed."

The black cloak couldn't hide his shocked expression.

Those eyes, filled with years of experience, had never seen such a spectacle.

Not to mention, even the owner of the Blue Electric Tyrant Dragon soul couldn't control such thunderous power, right? "Teacher, what's happening?"

At this moment, voices arose behind Zhao Wuji.

He turned to see Dai Mubai, Oscar, Tang San, and others approaching from a distance.

On the other side, Zhu Zhuqing, Xiao Wu, and Ning Rongrong were also hurrying over.

"You can look, but don't make a sound. Disturbing His Excellency's cultivation could have severe consequences."

When everyone approached, Zhao Wuji sternly instructed them.

"Teacher Zhao, what did you say?"

"You mean His Excellency is cultivating? Is the Thunder Emperor bathing in thunder?"

Everyone was stunned.

Not being struck dead by lightning seemed quite unreasonable.

"Could it be fake?"

"If it's not the Thunder Emperor, who else could have such power?"

Zhao Wuji snorted.

Ah, this?

Everyone fell silent, realizing that probably no one else could.

"I'm not criticizing you for idleness, but what time is it for you to be sleeping?"

Zhao Wuji frowned at the students in their pajamas, "Look at the Thunder Emperor. He became a Titled Douluo at eighteen and still cultivates so diligently. Aren't you ashamed?"

Dai Mubai and Oscar blushed with embarrassment.

Who would cultivate when there's time to enjoy youth?

But Tang San silently sighed.

He considered himself diligent.

Sleeping later than chickens and waking earlier.

"But I'm just a Soul Grandmaster now, and he's already a Titled Douluo. Is talent really that important in this world?"

"Is it wrong what the teacher said about no useless martial souls, only useless soul masters?"

At this moment, Tang San began to doubt the soul master theories he had studied for years.

Ning Rongrong and the others also had different expressions.

Ning Rongrong was first shocked, then filled with intense curiosity.

A mysterious man like this was incredibly attractive to her.

Xiao Wu was fearful, worried that Qin Xiao might kill her for her soul bone.

As for Zhu Zhuqing, her expression was complicated.

Very complicated.

No one knew what she was thinking.

After a long while.

When everyone felt deafened by the thunder, the stormy clouds suddenly dispersed.

In the center, Qin Xiao stood proudly.

This bit of thunder was nothing to him. If described,

Bathing in thunder was as simple as eating and drinking.

"Thunder Emperor."

"Your Excellency."

Respectful titles resounded in Qin Xiao's ears.

"Everyone disperse," Qin Xiao said, turning to walk away.

Just as Dai Mubai and Oscar were about to leave, they were stopped by Zhao Wuji.

"Wait, where are you going?"

"Didn't you see even such a powerful person as the Thunder Emperor cultivates so diligently? What right do you have not to work hard?"

Everyone was left speechless, thinking to themselves that they were useless.

In the distance, Qin Xiao also heard Zhao Wuji's loud words and nearly stumbled and fell.

He really wanted to explain: Don't get me wrong, I'm not really trying to work hard in cultivation.

(End of Chapter)

================================================================================================

๐ŸŒŸ Unlock the World of Stories with Early Access on Patreon! ๐ŸŒŸ

Hello, beloved readers and supporters!

I am thrilled to offer you an exclusive opportunity to dive deeper into our captivating stories before anyone else. By joining the Patreon community, you'll unlock a treasure trove of benefits, including:

๐Ÿ“š Early Access to 20 Chapters: Be the first to explore new chapters, experiencing the twists and turns of our tales well ahead of regular readers. Your journey through our stories doesn't have to wait!

๐Ÿ’ฌ Connect with the Community: Join a vibrant, like-minded group of readers who share your passion. Engage in exciting discussions, share theories, and make new friends who love the stories as much as you do.

๐Ÿ‘ Support the Creator: Your patronage directly contributes to the ongoing creation and improvement of the content you love. Be a vital part of the creative journey!

36