1; That day
47 4 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The west cold wind is howling above the cliff, three attendants, and five bodyguards trying to convince a 16 years old brat in that dangerous cliff.

"Miss!! Please we'll talk this out! Please listen to us first!" Shouted the first attendant.

"I don't need to listen to you no more! Daddy already abandoned me!"  Shouted the bratty miss, only three feet away from the cliff.

The wind came hurtling, opposite direction of the young miss, and so she stumbles and try to remain her footing, while her attendants worried shouts can only be heard as whispers.

She cursed, and curses.

Why the frick do they need to be divorced when we are already living as a happy family?! And daddy is the worst! Now that they're divorced, he wants me to live at my mommy's mansion?! No way! I'd rather die! Than live with that witch!

"Miss!! Please step away from the cliff, you and your parents will talk this out, you're life is more important right now-" the attendant sentence wasn't finished as the wind came strongly and steals the words away.

If truth to be told, she's trembling by the cold of the wind, and from the fear of heights. She dared not to look at the dizzying rate of the cliff and not to imagine herself at the bottom, swimming in her own blood.

"I- have you called daddy yet?!" She yelled as high as she can as the wind became worst by minutes.

"Yes we already contacted your dad miss! So please get away from the cliff!!! About 20 steps away!!!!" The attendants frantically said.

Now they're ordering me around?! How disrespectful can they be?! My parents just got divorced now they're disrespecting me?! If they're like this how am I going to face my friends if mere attendants are disrespecting me?! How am I going to-

The wind came. Facing directly at the cliff, heading at her direction, and in a strong single blow, she was swept.

Her mind didn't process what just happened, the only thing that her brain processed at that moment is, the ground beneath her shaked, and she was thrown out of it, and now, no matter how much she tries to feel it, she can't feel the cold cliff stones underneath the sole of her designer sandal.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!-" Then the world became black.

1