Helpless (couple time part two.)
16 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Lilymoon and Kettlecorn walked into Kit-teas at Twelve fifteen.

  Lilymoon sat in the front of the café. She kissed the neck of a girl with poofy pink hair. She ran her fingers through the darker streaks of pink right up to her pink bows.

  Kettlecorn's warm hands hid under Lily's sweater and gently rubbed her back. Her hands painted small circles up and down her lover's body.

  LM slipped a hand under Kettlecorn's dress and caressed her bottom. She leaned into their kiss with more and more passion.

  DT was a little jealous but she was also proud. She was happy Lilymoon was having fun. But also jealous.

------------------------------------------------------------

  Babs arrived to Kit-teas twenty minutes before Trixie.

  Trixie marched past Babs and straight to the counter. "Is your eye healing in reverse?"

  DT's black eye healed but no one noticed because it was promply replaced by another. "I hope so."

  "You are weird. I need a black coffe, a chocolate chip muffin and a green tea."

  "You don't wait tables."

  "I know. I am on a date. AJ finally introduced me to Babs."

  DT gave Trixe her order. "You still have to tip Rumble."

  

  Trixie sat so far away from Babs she could barely reach out and touch her.

  Babs cleared her throat. She put on a voice full of child like wonder. "You are such a great and powerful sorceress Miss Trixie. I don't deserve to be your apprentice."

  Trixie smield haughtily. "All true. But I am as kind as I am powerful."

  Babs eyes widened. "What spells can you teach me?"

  Trixie laughed. "You are getting ahead of youserlf. Before I teach you magic I have to teach you disipline. Your first task as my apprentice is to kiss my feet."

  Babs beamed. "Do I really get to kiss your feet? Thank you Miss Trixie!"

  Babs took Trixie's smooth foot in her strong hands. She fimly rubbed her heal with one hand. She gently rubbed her lover's soul with her other hand. She kissed each of her metatrasal. She licked each of her toes.

  Trixe sipped her coffe and waited for things to get fun.

  Babse's breaths came in wet hot pants. She rubbed Trixie's foot against her cheeck and nose. She licked the entire lenth of her foot.

  Trixie paid no attention to Babs. She watched Curly Winds and Careroot makeout one table over.

  "Do you have any other commands for me my great and powerful misstress?" asked Babs as she wiped spit off her own chin.

  Trixie's focus snapped back to Babs. "Yes. Put you hands behind your back." She pulled two handkerchieves out of her sleeve. She tightly tied Babe's hands to her chair and blind folded her.

  "What are you going to do to me Miss Trixie?"

  Trixie picked up her muffin and coffee. "I am not telling. Beg and I just might give you a little attention." She walked out the front door.

 "Trixie, thanks for induging me. Most girls want me to be the dominant one. I like giving up control every once in a while. I realy apreciate you doing this for me."

  Babs wated for a responce.

  "Sorry Miss Trixie. You told me to beg and in my insolence I forbade you. Please forgive me. Please smack me across my disrespecting face."

  She waited.

  "No I am not worthy of your touch. A slap from your pefect hand would be a blessing not a punishment. I desrve to be spat on instead."

  She waited.

 "I am not worthy of being spat on by you. Your spit is an icor not to be wasted on an insolent brat like me. I am sorry Miss Trixe I am not worthy of any punishment if it is brought about by your hand."

  She waited.

  "Trixie? Can you untie me now? Please? Trixie?" 

  She waited.

  And waited.

  And waited.

  Babs realised what happened. She tried to pull her hands free. She failed. She felt around for the knot in her bindings. The tips of her fingers could barely touch it. She struggled for ten minutes.

  Babs could either call for help and be embarrassed infront of the entire café or wait two hours until the lunch rush ended and get help without being publicly humiliated.

  Babse's chest heaved. Her cheeks burned with embarassment. She burst into tears. She tried to sob quietly. The release of frustration was bordeline ogasmic.

------------------------------------------------------------

  

  DT stared at Lilymoon and tried to not grind her teeth. She tapped her heel quickly as she welled with frustration. She wanted to grab Lilymoon and take her far away form all the other girls.

  Silver Spoon sashayed up to the counter in Kit-teas at twelve thirty. She smiled obliviously. "This is a nice place. You are doing a good job."

  DT frowned at her former friend. "Order something or get out." Lashing out made her feel better.

  Silver rolled her eyes. "I will take a chie tea and Rumble."

  DT smiled. "You can only order special attention after the lunch rush."

  "Then just the tea."

  DT handed Silver her drink and pointed to the table farthest from her counter.

  Silver sashayed away. DT starred daggers at her.

  Lily took Diamond's hand into her own. She startled DT so badly she jumped. "I remember a time when the two of you were thick as thieves. What happened?"

  DT blushed. Lily was holding her hand. "Nothing."

  LM pulled away. "Sorry. I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable."

  DT nodded. "Your new friend is cute."

  LM blushed. "Her name is Kettlecorn. We met in here yesterday."

  "You met yesterday and she lets you kiss her like that? Your drinks will be free if you introduce me." Diamond would have rather kissed a slug than Kettlecorn.

  "Deal." Lilymoon leaned over the counter and kissed Diaomd. "Just promise you won't like her more than you like me."

  DT's heart sored. "You will always be my favorite." She kissed Lily. Her legs gave out. Leaning on the counter was the only thing keeping her off the floor.

0