Rude Awakening.
192 3 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Diamond Tiara dreamed she chased Applebloom through a field of white lillies. The warm sun made her naked skin tingle. The wind flowed through her long lavender hair as she glided over the ground faster than she had ever been able to run. She takcled Applebloom and they folated gently to the ground. They rolled around on a bed of floweres that smelled like sweat, campires and maple leaves. Like Applebloom at the end of their three day camping trip. Their chests and thighs rubbed against ecachother. DT's nipples felt like they were being tickled by feathers. She moaned instead of laughed.

  Daimond Tiara firmly kissed Applebloom's full red lips. They tasted sweet but were dissapointing because they had no weight. It was like kissing a figment of her imagination.

  Applebloom rolled out of DT's arms. She lay on stomach. "My legs are a little sore. Rub them?" She smield seductively. It didn't fit her level headed personality.

  Diamond placed her thin delicate hands on Apllebloom's warm firm calf. She gently rubbed lavender oil into Applebloom's tense muscular flesh. Rubbing her did bring some excitemment but it was dampened by the fact she was not actually brining anyone pleasure.

  Applebloom smiled over her shoulder at Diamond. The tips of her teeth showed between her lips. She was either flush from running or blushing. Her thin pink lips were wet and glistening.

  Diamond ran the heel of her hand up Applebloom's calf and over her thigh. She lightly cupped her small firm bottom. Again she was dissapointed her body had no weight. Applebloom giggled. She softly kissed Applebloom's butt. Then she licked it with the length of her tounge. It was hot and tasted like a buttered biscuit.

  DT sighed.

  "Everthing all right?" asked Applebloom.

  "Yeah. It's just... sex is never as good in dreams."

  Applebloom hugged Diamond. Her body finaly had weight. Her hug felt like a warm bath robe. It was the first hug bloom ever gave her. It was a year ago on a rainy night. Diamond's mother had smacked a perminant tooth out of her mouth because her favorite movie was not nominated for best picture. She held DT and cried as blood trickled down her chin. She didn't care about the tooth. She cried because she had never questioned where DT's black eyes came from.

  When DT held the trembling Bloom in her arms her pussy began to burn and pulsate. That was the moment she realised she liked girls. In hind site she had always suspected but that moment made everthing clear.

  Bloom's sweet laugh echoed through the air like a bird's song. It made DT feel calm and happy. It reminded her of the day they went ice skating. They sat outside the rink and cheered their more quartinaed frinds on. She smiled and laughed along.

  The reimagining of a memory of Bloom ran her heavy hands over DT's shoulders. They no longer tickled. Everwhere they touched tension dissapered. Even invisible tension that one does not notice until it is gone. As they passed down her chest breathing became easy. When they touched her breasts they were peppered with the sweet kisses of all her past sexual partners.

  DT pushed against her throbbing pleasure button. She felt both her fingers and satten panties press against her clit. She was sure she was masturbating in her sleep. She moaned and heard a quiet echo from the waking world.

  Bloom licked DT's long neck. Her tounge was course like cheap wool. It vibrated and massaged like a good toy.

  DT's pussy pulsed with pleasure. She felt her toes curl around her blanket. Although her fingers stopped in the waking world Bloom's heavy fingers kept rubbing her clit casusing her moan like a whimpering puppy. Her climax kept her shaking and spasming until it exausted her. Her climax should have woken her. It usally did.

  Fond memories kept Bloom's body solid while she cuddled DT. The wind made the sweat on their bodies cold. All the more reason to hold eachother close.

  Diamond leaned into her lovers warm body and wished she could sleep forever.

  Bloom stopped rubbing DT's shoulders and kissed her on the cheek. It felt like a knife to the face.

---------------------------------------------------------

  Diamond Tiara woke in pain. Her cheeck throbbed.

  Spoiled Rich stood over Diamond. "Your father wants you." She stromed out of the bedroom. She stormed everywhere.

  Diamond hopped out of bed. She looked in her five foot vanity mirror. Her morther's ring cut her cheek. It was too deep to cover with makeup. She applied a bandage and went to see her father.

---------------------------------------------------------

  Diamond Tiara sat at a polished marble counter. A man too old for her mother to consider fucking placed a plate of eggs and toast infront of her. Her father would rather pay one hunderd dollers for the dish than learn how to scramble eggs.

  Filthy Rich took one look at Diamond. Blood was soaking through DT's bandage. "Did you slap her?" he exploded. "We are going to talk about this when I get back from my trip!" He only had to say that for a few more years. Then Diamond Tiara would be old enough to defend herself.

 Filthy straightend his black tie with smooth delicate hands. He was turning off family mode and going back to his normal self. "Diamond, I think you are old enough to learn the value of hard work. I am going to loan you two hundered thousand dollars. You have six months from today to turn a profit. If your business is a single dollar in the black after six months then I will not cut you out of my will."

  "I don't have a business license," Diamond pointed out as she stabbed her toast with a fork.  Filthy scoffed. "You are my daughter. You don't need silly things like that. My name is all the license you need."

5