Save this damned world
191 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The two girls headed toward the kitchen. For Anyma, it was a bit strange walking alongside the best commoner. Bianca had never been much of a talker, and rarely did the blond see anyone stay around the white-haired girl. "I'm no better, to be honest..." Anyma remembered her social status. Nobody liked her; Chiyo only lived with the girl out of interest in her weird abilities. At best, the old concierge cared for the blond girl, but that was it. 

Anyma was the first to step into the kitchen and equally the first to leave it as the room exploded, sending the blond girl flying backward and into the concrete wall. A few pieces of debris had scratched Bianca, but she was mostly fine. As the dust settled, two of the rumored flying beings stood. Their red skin is indistinguishable from the blood rain, skin sticking to the bone, nails long like blades and simplistic cloth to cover their breast and pelvis. 

Their dark red hair hid their eyes, "Look, some new toys!" One exclaimed, pointing her finger at the two girls on the ground, "That's three, now. I think the mistress will be pleased."

The other flying creature snorted in displeasure. "Whatever, you know what to do."

"...You're no fun sometimes." The first one sighed. "But eh, at least I got my fun with that human woman~" The next instant, the first creature swooped down on Bianca, then a thrust to the ribcage, coming out of seemingly nowhere, sent her tumbling on the ground.

"You haven't forgotten me, have you?" A bloodied Iliyana inquired, holding a thrusting sword in her right hand and a broadsword in the left. Lowering her arm, she turned to Bianca. "Could you protect the blond girl?"

Bianca just nodded, forming an ice barrier around Anyma. The creature soon flew out of the wall she landed against and cracked her neck. "No, I haven't. I just wanted to keep the best one for later~" She said, licking her lips as she swiped her claws at the gray-haired's face. Iliyana blocked with difficulty, stumbling back due to the force behind the claw swipe.

Iliyana swung her broadsword downward,  narrowly missing the creature, who attempted to kick the girl. The swordswoman stepped to the side and trusted with her thrusting sword, but the weapon bounced off as if it collided with a hard surface, causing the creature to chuckle. "You know that won't work."

"I know, it was just to distract you." Iliyana grinned, vanishing into thin air. The red-skinned creature raised an eyebrow, then grinned as well.

"You are interesting, I'll give you that." The creature remarked, staring at the crimson sky where hundreds of swords rained down on her. "But you cannot beat me." With one hand, the blood droplets converged into her open palm, forming a shield around her frame that deflected the swords away from her. Iliyana set the stage, nothing more. She reappeared with a greatsword tightly clutched into her gloved hands.

Its blade was as large as her torso, yet it slashed as fast as one of her one-handed swords. The surprise did not end there, however. The sword sliced the blood shield just like a hot knife into butter. And right after the protective barrier was the creature's belly. The greatsword cut it open, spilling darker red blood onto the floor, the blade, and the gray-haired girl's face. "Do you still think I can't win?" The girl inquired cheekily.

"...You're a cheeky one, aren't ya?" The creature inquired as her guts spilled from her wounds, landing on the floor with a wet thud. "I admit that one hurts real good. Maybe you may have a chance at winning~."

"How is she not writhing in pain!?" Bianca exclaimed in her mind, looking at the pink intestines resting on the wooden floor. The sight was unsettling. Bianca's stomach did not miss the opportunity to let her know. The girl fought back her urges to puck at such a sigh. "Should I help...?"

"Don't even think about it." The second creature interjected, her tone filled with apathy. "Should you move from where you stand, I'll  behead the blondie behind you and fuck her skull." 

With that threat, Bianca could not do anything for the time being. All that the girl could do was sit and watch the fight.

***

Anyma lay in the pool of blood, the same one before all the things that happened. "Huh? Why am I back here?" She questioned and sat while crossing her legs, creating ripples as she did so. 

"Because you are in trouble, serious problem!" The red-haired said, emerging from the pool. "Looks like we gotta inform you some more." She added, looking down at her reflection. "Would you mind coming out already, or do I need to twist your dick before you do so?"

Anyma looked silently as the red-haired girl spoke while looking down, "She didn't try to be quiet." She remarked mentally. Before she could inquire of anything, a head poked out of the bloody pool. 

"...Don't you fucking dare do that ever again." Another red-haired girl emerged from the blood. She, however, was dressed differently. She wore the same clothes as Anyma: the black, long-sleeved turtle neck, white pants, and boots. "Geez, that's the last time I let you on top!"

"You know that's a lie." The nun refuted mockingly. 

Anyma was just there, looking at the two bickering. "Should I even be here...?" She inquired, sighing mentally until the two glared at her. 

"Yes, you should." They replied synchronously. The nun then stepped forward with a determined look on her face.

"We'll give you the important things you need to know."

The second blood-haired girl advanced. "Humanity is fucked."

"And for some reason, you are the only one who can make it so it won't disappear. Why, you? No idea! How will you presumably save the world? Time-travel until you find a good scenario. How many tries will it take? Maybe thousands, but we have time to kill."

"Got it? Good. Let's start!"

***

"Hey, wait!" Anyma attempted to reach the two, but her hand landed on the ice barrier made by Bianca. "What the hell!?" She shouted, but her voice remained trapped within the dome-shaped ice cage. Though the walls were thick enough for her voice not to get out, they were transparent enough for the eye to see. Something Anyma regretted dearly. Iliyana lay in a pool of her blood, a gray and black greatsword piercing her back. A creature with red skin loomed over her corpse, pulling the gray-haired girl's organs inside out.

Bianca's stomach had been ripped open. Her guts turned into a feast by several of the red-skinned creatures. There was nothing to recognize. Anyma would not known it was Bianca if not for the icy blue eyes that glared lifelessly at the blond. Nothing needed to be said. The look given by the eyes was enough. 

PLEASE... KILL ME...

The next instant, the white-haired girl's head rolled off. One of the creatures picked it up and muttered something to it with a saddened look. Lowering the severed head to its pelvis, flipping it to the side, and then proceeded to insert her dick into the severed throat.

"Make it stop... please... anyone, just make it stop!" The blond banged her fist against the ice walls, hot tears streaming down her face without her realizing it. 

"You got the memo, now. Make sure it doesn't happen ever again." Both the blood-haired girls said, warning Anyma, almost menacing her.

FIRST RESET

Anyma sat on the sofa a few moments before everything happened.

 

5