U5
6 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Many Past event has been lost with time but still persist, like that time we go out together as a family, a whole family of three. Not many remain but going to that restaurant kind of being a habit, considering they would ask me where i want to go.

But not many place known by a little kid less then five years old that rarely going and always holing himself at home, playing all alone with his toy within the confine of silence (guess this is why i like being alone). It was fine thought, after all i'm having fun breaking dismantling my toy with my bare hand(of course they are made of plastics and only has some screw here and there), or not remembering i never get to fix them completely because some just simply broke while other has missing part.

I also remember that one time i got to try a scene from movie where they just break trough a glass panel just fine doesn't end well for me, trying to break the big mirror in the bedroom with my left elbow, the mirror got broken but i can barely remember anything after that. ( a trauma maybe?)

But the thing i remembered the most would be that one morning, when i wake up all alone without beside me, i'm relly scared at that time. Not knowing what to do i just turn on the televion and start unload all my toy from their place (to make thing look neat all my toy is put in a box). And i also remember i would sleep quiet late very often (there is this one time when found an interesting movie that i watch it 'till 2 in the morning), now i wonder why i sleep late though? Is it just me having fun, or it was just waiting for them to return?

Come to think about it my parent is so busy with work, that they often comeback late at night, can't blame them afterall i am the enjoying the result. Every month or so there is new toy and clothes, but remembering it now i pity myself even more, it is so suffocating remembering those lonely time. Now i don't even care if we can spend time together because it hurts when i look back, guess it is just to late to fix it, and with how clumsy we are in interpersonal relationship it's doomed i guess.

Now pass the hard topic away. It feel weird looking back to that time, afterall i was like a water ghosts that love to be in water ( i still dislike cold water in the morning thoug), compared to now that i was like a fire sprite that was allergic to water ( ussually having runny nose in the morning that get better with time). Weird if i might say water is one of the thing i like the most at that time, playing in the water give me some joy. It was more so if we go to my grandparent's house they have a small river right in front of their house where i ussually swim arround (not really swimming because even now i still can't)

What else there is... ah right there is this big river that we need to pass every time we go to my granny house, so we will go with boat once there, and whenever the whole family will go we will take the boat too. Another childhood enjoyment for me. Mmhh...

I guess that's all for this chappy see you next chapright

0