Chapter 4 (18+)
1.2k 9 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 4 (18+)

Aino Aleksandra

Over in all my years on this earth, I felt terror, I felt helpless against someone. What did I do to deserve this? Did I somehow insult the Goddesses? Or is it some cruel joke? Either way, my mind wilts as I'm being used in front of my very eyes.

"YES~♥ Oh Yes~♥ Do it! Do it again! Fill me~♥" The woman I despise is on top of me. We've been at it for an hour straight with no ending in sight.

"N-no... More..." I said in a weak in husky voice.

"Oh? No, we aren't stopping until those sacks of yours are drain~♥ Your seed already claimed my womb, but I want more." She stops for a second and hovers down towards my head. "This... Is addicting. Is it not?" She spoke too close to my ear which brought shivers down my spine.

Soon, she started to rapidly increase her speed like an animal. I can't see my junior anymore as she continues her speed. "T-t-too F-fast! Awwa..." I began to cream out my seed into her pregnant womb.

"YEEESSSSSSS~♥ THIS IS THE BEST!" She yells as she does a silly looking face. Tongue out with eyes rolled back. However, she doesn't stop her movements and just increase her speed. "Drain them~♥ I know you want to as well~♥" She spoke directly into my eyes as she recovers from her orgasm. She moved too fast that I didn't notice I was being kissed. My junior feels like it's going to break...

"Nomp! P-please! Shop this!" My voice is barely heard as I struggle to speak while being kissed aggressively. I couldn't stop squirting out my seed. I feel on fire as she does her thing to me. My mind itself is going blank from the number of orgasms I had. However, she doesn't stop.

What it felt like was hours, but in reality, it was minutes. I couldn't give her any more of my seed, she finally stopped, and she looked at me with heavy breathing whilst I try to get as much air as possible into my body. With my vision dark, I couldn't see much besides Diana's golden glowing eyes staring at me with lust. She finally gets up from on top of me and disappears from my sight. Hopefully I don't see her again...

"Darling~♥ I brought a gift for you!" She said as she jumps on top of me. I could hardly see a potion body being held by her hand. She pops the potion body and forcibly opens my mouth as the potion inches closer to my face. Finally, she puts the potion into my lips and dumps it all into my mouth. I struggled to spit it out as Diana puts her hand over my mouth while smiling at me. Soon, my darken vision fades with brighten and pinkish vision as I felt more energetic, too energetic. I could feel myself ready to run for miles, maybe my chance to escape. Yet... Why do I feel as if I want endless sex? I started to lust over Diana, subconsciously I started to grope her breasts and butt as my newfound energy takes a hold of my body.

My junior is more than raring to go, it might've gain additional inches as well...

"Oh my~♥ I didn't know it'll be this effective! Now, do your worse darling~♥" Right after those words, I jumped onto her and slam my junior into her sex. "OH GODDESS!" She yelps. I rapidly increase my speed. "YES~♥ Wreck it! Wreck my royal pussy!" Diana is making another silly face with her tongue out. But I took that tongue and began to suck into it into her mouth. I felt myself creaming again as I humped into her for the last time. "Yesh! Yesh! Fill me up!"

I felt my sacks throbbing before exploding my cream into Diana's already pregnant pussy. Perhaps she can get pregnant whilst pregnant, eh, that'll be a sight I want to see. However, what did surprise me is that Diana's pregnant belly increases in size as I continue to cream into her.

I finally stopped creaming and notice she is almost certainly passed out. Both of her eyes are rolled up with her tongue sticking out. It was a sight to be seen. However, my sight quickly changes towards a new party at the entrance of the tent. She looked young, she had brown hair and short with freckles under her eyes and over her nose. She was wearing the same tunic as the other soldiers were which meant she was one of the soldiers under Diana's command. But... She had her hand in her pants with another grope her breast. She was panting heavily with a heavy blush over her face.

I walked towards her with lust in my eyes. She doesn't retreat or stop her actions; she continues her actions as she looks at my junior. I grab her arm and push her down. I ripped and teared her pants easily and I can quickly notice the amounts of love juices dripping out of her sex. I don't hesitate a second and thrust myself and my spear into her wet pussy. 

"YEEEHP!" She screams. I noticed a small trace of blood leaking out of her pussy. Meaning she must've not been there when Diana's other soldiers did their things with me. I quicken my pace as it doesn't concern me, yet I can hear the voice of the young woman beneath me. "YES! Get me more! Get me more! Get m-" I creamed inside of her; her tight pussy tightens even more around my member as I increase my pace even more. Her belly bloats as the result. What felt like a minute I stopped creaming as the energy from before fades out. I pop my member out of the woman and the sound was lewd.

Pop~♥

My seed began to gush out of woman. I looked at her face and noticed she was happy; her eyes were rolled back with her tongue sticking out. However, before I could take in more of the view, my vision darkens, and I passed out.

I went through all that with a happy smile. I even managed to impregnate another woman after all.

18