Chapter 7-2
1.2k 6 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

{Aino Aleksandra}

Kasper Eha, the mother and the Empress of the Empire that Diana comes from, quite literally forced me off of Diana's horse and took me into her embrace. She took me in a deep hug to the point that I'm being suffocated by her two mounds of breasts.

Kasper Eha looks like Diana but tad bit older, however, there are differences, she had bigger body proportions and the fact she had a motherly aura around her made it even more attractive to me. She wore a crown tunic or commonly known as a royal tunic over her torso area with leather pants. Very unroyal like.

"No one told me he was handsome!" She yelled while giggling. I try to escape numerous times but fail because of the strength differences.

"Mom! That's my husband!" She yelled while getting off her horse.

She stops her embrace to take a look at me before replying. "This handsome man right here? I don't believe you. I might punish you for lying, Diana, he's too good to be true." She said in a teasing smile.

"MOTHER! HE IS MARRIED TO ME! TELL HER AINO!" Diana is red on the face with anger.

"S-she's right, milady." I said in a low voice.

Kasper just snorts before speaking. "Is that right?" She looks at Diana again. "Mind if I steal him away?"

Diana is taken it back before saying, "W-what? No! You're not going to take my husband away!" She ran towards us and snatched me away from her mother's embrace.

"Eh, too bad, you're going to share that husband of yours because your sisters might also winna spoil him!" She said in a chuckle. "Alright, enough chitchat, hop in!" She said while opening a door to the carriage. We soon enter the carriage with Kasper behind us. She closes the door, and she motions the driver through another window to go. The carriage soon moved forward with the horses' making noises.

"Well, can you tell me about the rest of your family, Empress Eha?" I asked Kasper.

"No need for formalities, I have no husband at the moment, neither does the rest of my family, Diana was the first amongst her siblings to get married and to the fact after 50 years had passed, she was the first royal to get married during that time period."

"What? Why is that?" I asked in confusion.

"We don't officially know, but we have hunched that cults are appearing everywhere in the Empire and various other kingdoms, kidnapping men to sacrifice them to the demon goddess of blood. Other theories do appear such as the orcs stealing our men or with the goblins raping them into submission. Yet, there is another reason, immigration to another and new continent." 

"A new continent? What's it called?" I ask.

She shrugs. "We don't know the official name of the continent, so we just named it 'Meessoost' Continent."

"What makes it so special?"

"Our attempts to scout there had become... a pain. The ships that came back describe some kind of monster in the ocean blocking any ship from going fourth to the continent, however, the illegal ships that escape harbor and towards the continent managed to not get attack."

"What was on those ships?"

"Men, a lot of men. Royal men to the common peasant on the streets were on those ships. You might ask who is controlling those ships or who are their captains? Well... They were the apart of the navy the few captains and officers that were in it anyways."

"So, the ships are piloted by former or rogue male officers?"

"Yes, men are escaping in the thousands per week, we tried to subdue the few illegal ship crews but were repelled by some force."

"Are all men being mine controlled?" I ask.

"Maybe, maybe not I do not know, the few magic users in the area never felt any magic being used to control them."

"They are doing it in their free will?" 

"That's also a probably, there is a lot of maybes being toss around and I don't like it one bit." Kasper said while rubbing her temples.

"What about the men you managed to subdue?" I asked.

"The men stayed silent from integrations, but every time we tried to integrate them again, they would disappear out of thin air." 

I looked through the window to see vast forests and I began to speak in a low whisper. "What in the hell is going on?" 

Is it the work of demons? Is it the work of some other force that isn't demons? Or did the men discover something? A lot of questions are left unanswered.

14