Chapter 1
1.9k 14 28
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 1

I walk on a dirt path towards my village, Handal, a place I can call home. Around the village is a meadow and limited forested areas. Farmland can be seen all around the dirt place I walk on, wheat to potato plantations is being farmed and plucked for people to use.

I finally enter the village and walk towards a certain two-story building at the edge of the village. I entered it and what comes into view is my wife, Clause.

She has chestnut hair with brown eyes, her skin is silky, and her face is quite pretty to look at. She wears a pinkish dress that covers her legs. Her hair is in a ponytail style. Also, despite her being the village's top guard and farmer, her body build remains slink and firm but IS a whole lot stronger than an average soldier.

"Welcome home, honey, I brought some meat and produce to use for your cooking." Clause said as he looks at me with a smile.

"Thank you, my dear wife. I'll cook some dinner in a short while." I said while taking off a robe.

She looks at me again with a slight drool coming off of her month. "You still as beautiful as the day we meant." She said while walking towards me.

"Oh, stop it, you ol' flirt." I said while blushing and smiling.

Clause stops right in front of me and hugs me, smelling me before whispering in my ear. "I want another child." She said, seductively.

I chuckled before responding. "We will... But, right after dinner perhaps." I said before kissing clause deeply. 

Clause nods and walks upstairs. I walked towards the kitchen and notice the same produce and meat that Clause spoke about. However, I felt like something is missing. "Oh shoot, can't forget those Machos." Machos are great for dinning; just can't believe I forgot them. (A/N Machos are plants that have a vigor flavor with a mix of lime, depending on the species, can be used as a spice. They tend to look like small ferns in certain parts of forests or woodlands.)

I walked towards the door once more and spoke upstairs. "I'll be gone again, make sure the kids are taken care of!"

I waited for a moment before Clause responds. "Alright honey! Make sure you're safe!"

"Always will!" I grab my robe and left the house. I walk towards the village square and notice some women gossiping.

"So, it is true, there is a village beauty around here." A burly woman spoke.

"Yeah, but I heard he is taken." A slimmer woman responded.

"Damn, that lucky daughter of a bitch..." She sighs.

I ignored them and walked out of the village square and then out of the village. I took the dirt path again and stop at a section of trees. Usually, Machos tend to grow on tree stumps or on magic soil. I'm not sure why they grow on magic soil, I haven't gotten the chance to learn more about those furnish Machos since books are rare around these parts. 

I walked towards the trees and do notice a small group of Machos growing on a stump, I walk towards them and plunked them off the stump. I returned back at the dirt road; however, I noticed a group of people.

Six women are gang up on a smaller and younger girl that is on the ground. My blood started to boil, and I started to chant my magic. Six flames materialized out of nowhere and started to move in rapid speed towards the group of women. One gets hit straight on the head but doesn't kill her since the spell is entirely non-lethal but does hurt. Three more fireballs managed to hit a couple those women, I chanted more fireballs to materialize and have them head towards the group at shocking speeds. 

Moments later of being attacked by small fireballs, one of them which might be the leader started to yell. "Fuck this shit, let's get out of here ladies!" She yelled. The group of women is soon gone and what remains is a battered girl laying on the ground.

"Oh dear!" I spoke. "Don't worry, I'll help you get back on your feet." The girl looks at me as I spoke, I smiled at her before she passed out. I picked her up and headed towards the village.

I entered the village and handed straight towards my house. I entered before yelling for Clause. "Honey! We got a hurt guest, get my spellbook!"

Clause rushed out with my spellbook in hand. "What happened to her?" She asked.

I set her down on a table before responding. "She was ganged up by a group of lackies, thankfully I scared them away before they could do more." I said while smiling.

Clause could only shake her head before sighing. "I don't know how many times you've dealt with them, I myself had dealt with them many times before. When do they learn." She shrugs and goes towards my side. "Oh, looks like a broken rib or two, maybe a blackeye, and cuts and bruises, don't really sense any internal bleeding." She spoke.

"Good, now onto the main dish." I opened my spellbook and flip through the pages until I stopped on one page. The Page of Healing. I read through it to look up the spell name. "Okay, I think I got it." I raised my hand before speaking. "Genees deze arme ziel!" A green light is seen coming out of my hand towards the girl. The girl gets surrounded by green light. The cuts and bruising start to fade.

"I can see her ribs healing; I think it's working." She said while putting her hand on my shoulder. Moments later the girl wakes up. She sits up very fast and looks around her. "It's alright dear, you are safe." I said in a comforting voice. The girl looks towards me, and her eyes widen.

"A-angel?" She spoke.

I chuckled. "You aren't in the skies of heaven yet my dear, you are still down here in the mortal realm since you are still alive." I spoke.

She took a moment to process what I said before responding. "T-t-thank you..." She said while jumping off the table. I looked at her before speaking.

"We are planning to cook a meal, what about you join us." I said with a smile.

She looks at me. "Y-yes, I w-would love that."

I smiled even more. "Alright, honey can you bring the kids down here?"

"Sure thing." She spoke. I looked at the girl again and noticed she became dark.

"What's the matter?" I asked worriedly.

The dark aura retreats and she became herself again. "O-oh! N-n-nothing wrong!" She spoke. I could only look at her as she enters the kitchen. I noticed my kids and my wife come downstairs.

"Alright kids!" I said while smiling. "We've got a guest over, make sure to not cause trouble for her!"

They perked up. "Is it a new friend?!" One of them yelled.

The children themselves mostly take on the appearance of my wife but one of them does look somewhat like me, she had black hair, the same as mine while the rest had chestnut hair. Them being cute is indeed an understatement. All of them usually wear green to purplish dress. Their ages are around four to six.

"Yeah! A new friend, but still, do not make it awkward for her." I spoke before entering the kitchen with my family. "Dinner will be out in a little bit, make yourself at home!" I said to the girl. The girl smiled with a blush. I myself, walked towards the stove and started it up.

Around ten minutes later, I finished cooking. "Dinner is served!" I said while carrying plates towards my family and the girl. I sat one plate down next to the girl and the rest to my family. I grab my plate and sit at my chair before speaking. "I forgot to ask; may I get you name?"

The girl coughs up her food before responding. "I-its Diana Eha..." She said in a monotone.

I smiled at her. "Well, Miss Eha, it is a pleasure to meet you."

"So am I!" My wife yelled while laughing.

"Yeah!" All the kids screamed.

She looked stunned at first before smiling in joy. "T-thank you, but I've never asked who your names are..." She said while looking down whilst fidgeting.

"Oh! My manners! My name is Aino Alekandera, this here is my wife, Clause Herri!" I happily said. I did notice her figure became gloomy when I said that. I ignored that spoke once again. "These are my children! Helena, Ilja, and Jelena!" They all said 'Hi' to Diana.

She took a moment before responding. "It's a pleasure to meet you all." Strangely her tone was cold, but I ignored it.

"Alright let's feast!" My wife yelled whilst eating like a pig. I laughed. I looked towards my left (where the girl is at) and noticed how refine her table manners are. I smiled at her.

"Wife deary, do we have the quest room cleaned up?" I asked.

She never stopped chewing at her food before responding. "Hya! Da yes, room cleaned, *Chump!*" I chuckled while continued eating.

"There's a room upstairs for guests, feel free to use it." I spoke while cutting a piece of meat.

She stops looking at the kids before responding. "O-oh, I can't take advantage on your generosity! I could just leave an-"

"Nonsense! You are the guest here, so it'll be good not only for you, but for us as well! We always help the strangers in need!" I said before taking a bite on my veggies.

"T-thank you..." She said while looking at her food before biting into it. "Woah! This meat is good!" She yelled before chowing down on it. I just chuckled at it.

Four hours later, it's dark with only the bright moon lit up the darkness around the village. I ready myself for bed as well as Clause. We get on the bed; Clause gets up towards my ear. "I want another child, right here and now..." She said seductively.

I chuckled before responding. "Alright then, get ready my deary." I said while pulling down my pants.


{Diana Eha}

I've became restless, Mister Alekandera has been in my head since the moment we met, I couldn't stop thinking about him. I lay on a bed in HIS house, he sleeps in the next bedroom. I really want to be with him, sleeping right next to him.

But... That wife of his gets in the way! I don't see anything that makes Aino attracted to that ugly woman! I'm far prettier! How come she can't be with me! This man shall be mine and mine alone!

But how? If he is already taken and has kids, how should I take him away from this discursion village? Oh, that's right... Impose laws...
Make up laws that benefit me once me and my family conquer this realm. ha, Haha! That's right!

The heat around my body won't go away as I fantasize dominating Aino in bed. Oh! I should do him while sleeping! Yes... I should...
I get up off the bed and out of the guest bedroom, I notice light coming out of a somewhat creak door. I walked towards it looked behind the said door and what shocked me wasn't something I liked to see in a million years.

"Oh! Yes! More! MORE!" The bitched of a wife is riding my future husband.

He chuckles as the wife goes crazy on top of him. "You shouldn't yell! What if the kids hear or even Miss Eha hears!" Aino spoke.

"I don't care! This fe-Ahooo!" She said as she crumps up. She does a funny face while humping my poor beloved on the bed.

"W-wait! Not so fas-It's coming out!' He said with a loud plap sound.

"I feel it!" She says while coming down towards Aino's face, kissing him. I looked at them in my gloomy eyes as the soul of my body vanishes.

'No! No!' Thoughts range through my mind as I look at the scene in front of me. They kept their kissing state for far too long, but it ends shortly after.

"I can't wait for this child to come out..." She said while right next to his ear. "Let's do this again!" She said while humping him again.

"W-wait... I just came..." He said with a heavy sigh. I got heated up when he said that but dismissed it as I close the door and headed straight back towards the guest room.

"Soon, I'll take you away from that woman and be mine, soon." I said to myself as I enter the guest room. Ignoring the sounds coming out of their room.


A/N

This is my first time making a R-18+ scene please do rate it and please do criticize it for being too shitty. Oh, and please let me know if there are spelling/grammar mistakes so I could fix them.

Information of the world:

-Magic in this world is pretty generic, instead of yelling chants like those in anime, they can be silently chanted but would be less powerful. Because of magic, people do tend to live vastly longer than an average person, over ten thousand years old depending on the magic quality. Food grown with magic can increase the speed of its growth but there is a slight chance of dying from magic poisoning. 

-Morals/politics in this world are reversed, reason being is that men tend to be only 25% of the general population, it isn't known why that's the case, it is highly likely a plague caused the gender ratio to be different.

-Women are stronger almost every aspect, they also tend to have high libidos by the time they reach early adulthood. Because of this, women do tend to be creeps while around men. While also being forceful with them as well, it is uncommon for people to asked for male companionship almost instantly once they spot one.

-The nobles are always women; male nobles have never been recorded in history since women hold more power over all. If there are men under their dynasty/house, doesn't matter if blood related or not, female nobles can have a sexual relationship with men of the same dynasty/house if they truly desire.

28