Part 3
739 2 29
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chronicles of a Scalebound Sage: Reincarnated as a Hydra


The Fort City of Lavi Arc

Freja and Bjorn found themselves traveling with a caravan of merchants. Accompanying them  were Joha the rakshasa, Sabec the gnoll, and Owen and Helina’s family of goblins. After some initial suspicions, things seemed to be going alright as the group made their way to Lavi. Freja believed she could start over as a merchant, selling her potions to make a living and learning the trade from her new companions.

However, after a deadly encounter with a group of druids and her feeling like she could do so little to defend herself or others, Freja decided to get stronger. She would become Joha’s apprentice and learn how to fight with the infernal powers of demons. As a student of a demon she was given the name Tanisha Scalebound, abandoning the last of her connections to her old life. 

Things would be shaken up again when Sabec betrayed the group. His pack would inadvertently cause Bjorn to fully lose his mind to infernal energies, which in turn caused him to kill the majority of the assailants. He was brought back to his senses after having recovered his old name and more answers about who he was before his reincarnation.

 

29