Isn’t that a purr-suading deal
108 1 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Gatto was just visiting his nephew and was reading him a Harry Potter book when suddenly, the building began to shake.

"what's going on?" asks Daniel panicking

"it's an eartqua-" Suddenly, the chair he was sitting on broke, making him hit a nearby table.

"UNCAL!" he could hear his nephew scream.

As blood started leaking from his head, he heard something fall on the floor. He could hear Daniel coughing.

After a couple of seconds, he couldn't hear anything from Daniel.

Gatto tried to get up and check on Daniel when suddenly a blue popup box appeared in front of him.

He fell backward and was beginning to black out.

[You have obtained the right to become a member of the players party. Do you accept?]

Gatto was shocked and confused.

Gatto wasn't sure if this was a hallucination or not.

[Your time remaining is limited. Should you refuse, your heart will stop in 3 seconds. Do you accept?]

[Y/N]

'What a persuading deal' 

The ominous countdown made Gatto a bit concerned.

[2 Seconds]

"I guess I don't have a choice," said Gatto.

[1 Second]

"Yes, I accept," Gatto said, and then everything faded to black.

[Welcome You have joined the player's team.]

[Team Leader - William Mystiquill (The Gamer) ]

[Members - Purrlock (Tag along/Pet)

"Tick. tock. tick. tock" The sound of a Grandfather Clock can be heard.

As Gatto woke up.

He was next to a big Kid who looked confused.

Gatto was worried. He looked around the room to see if he could find a way to get out while the big kid seemed distracted. he realized something.

he was in a big room.. or he was small...Gatto thought.

There was a Mirror next to a closet he was shocked.

Not because the mirror looked expensive, but what he saw in the mirror was himself...?

that was not him it was a cat whit black fare he looked at himself he had paws not wanting to believe what he saw he looked at his back and as he that there was a tail at that moment he said the one word that came to his mind

"fuck"

He heard something or someone. the kid was looking at him.

A kid that looks suspiciously like his nephew.

sure Daniel always had to wear his breathing masks and he hadn't seen his full face for years but he looked like him sure He had some baby fat on his face, but he could still tell.

That was Daniel when he was younger.

the kid suddenly lifted him up "woe' he said 

Gatto didn't know what to do until...

"I never had a cat before"

Gatto figured he got into some random cat's body.

"He thought that the kid was the previous cat's owner, but he was sure no kid would forget they had a pet cat."

He was sure the previous cat had an owner because he was wearing a collar with the name Purrlock.

"The only time I remember seeing a cat was when my uncle showed me pictures of cats."The boy said 

Yep, Gatto knew that he wasn't the only one who got stuck in a new body. His nephew Daniel was here too but unlike Daniel...

Gatto didn't get lucky.

"Daniel is that you its me uncle ga-tto" but that's not what Daniel heard.

"Meow meow meow me-ow."

Daniel was enchanted by how cute the cat was and its meowing made it so much more cuter.

Gatto rallied that Daniel didn't understand him he looked around to see if he could find something to tell the kid it was him.

And he did.

it was a box of crayons and paper.

he jumped out of the kid's hand and went off to the crayon.

As Daniel watched sadly as the cat wobbly walked away. 

he then focused and Observed where he was.

He was in a bedroom there was a closet and...

Daniel was excited when he saw a moving poster. It was a poster of a man in a flying broom doing cool tricks.

As Gatto was struggling to write something on the paper, he heard a squeal. He looked back and saw the kid looking at something in awe.

"A Gatto got curious and looked at what Daniel was so excited about... he was shocked, so shocked he dropped the crayon he was holding in his mouth."

"It was a moving poster, just like in the Harry Potter books, with the man in the poster reading a broom. Just like in... Oh my God," Gatto was shocked. He looked at Daniel, wondering if he noticed it too, but he was too engrossed to realize it.

'Guess I just have to keep writing' and he grabbed the crayon again and started to write.

Daniel eventually realized it to then he looked around the room it was a normal room except for the moving poster and the really expansive-looking Mirror

Daniel walked up to the Mirror for a second he that it was the Mirror of Erised but he only saw himself 

"Of course, it wooden be the Mirror of Erised" 

[A new skill is created with a specific action.]

[Through continuous observation, a skill to find the target's information, 'Observe' has been created.]

As Daniel read the new pop-up box he heard the cat 

"MEOW"

Daniel looked at the cat, who was running around a piece of paper. He walked toward the cat.

"he looked at the cat "What's wrong Purrlock," he said as he look in the cat's collar that he just realized was there

The cat put its paw on the paper it had something written on it 

 it was written in poor English 

"I..ts

me

un..cl.e

aatto.. no gatto" he corrected himself

"It's me Uncle Gatto" he read the paper

after a couple of awkward seconds past for Gatto Daniel finally said something

"UNCLE GATTO IS THAT YOU!!" Daniel screamed

-Author's Notes-

If you're wondering, yes, I made up the joining the player team, as it would make it more interesting, unless it's already a thing. If it is, please do tell me.

Let me explain the player-team thing.

You just go to the same world as the player, nothing more. They themselves do not get any benefits from the system. They can only see their own stats and levels They also can see the player's stats and levels., but they do have to train like normal to level up. They can go to dungeons with the player.

So basically, they are normal but can see their own stats, the player stats and they can go to dungeons.

And yes, Gatto is the only other person to come with Daniel, and no HP characters can join the team."

I will also add more to this as the story continues, and I will tell you about it in the Author's Notes.

fun fact Gatto is Italian for cat 

 
5