There is a trial for me and you.
15 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Explain yourself…..” requested the boy sternly after a short silence,

“You showed me elements that danced inside one stage without any trouble, however, what was that shattering for?”

The voice was silent for a moment.

Yutosai stood up veering around, looking for the source of the voice when it spoke again,

There is a trail for me and you.

“A trial?” surprised the boy.

“Yes, this trial has a duration of seven months. You have to help me involved as much as possible within these seven months in case we succeed.

Or perhaps that might also be a hunch.”

“AH! What do you mean? Are you saying that we both might die if we fail?” exclaimed the boy in terror.

“Not both of us, Yutosai.” came up a reply, “Elaborating, this case is survival for me and you.

Completing all the quests, requests, and games given by my system, you alone will be progressing with all the tasks for my development.

Whether it is an easy one or an expert type you will complete all.

It will result in my leveling up and you learning our skills. Aye, you may say we both will be sharing one system quest with different rewards.

On the contrary, keep in mind about the duration.

It’s only seven months.

If you succeed with all the tasks then it’s possible, we shall live or else…. There is a chance that one of us may survive if the duration assignment has been delayed resulting in the other’s death…”

“So you mean to say that we both are standing at this point, at the string of our lives.” Stunned Yutosai.

“Exactly….” It was a one-word reply.

This did not sound good.

Out of nowhere, the boy’s life fell under the threat of death.

He did not wish to think of it in detail.

His mind went blank as his head began to ache.

“This for real. My life has fallen under a man whom I do not even know…. What should I do?

I am all confused…. EH! DARN, IT!" punched the boy, his fist on the red liquid, splashing it on his face with frustration.

“I am turning from a slave into a prisoner….” were the words his lips could split.

"I…can't help you with everything… this is where I chose you."

"HUH?" surprised the boy, "what do you mean?"

“Imagining yourself in the wage of death, I do understand how that feels for you…. However, this is the reality…” replied the voice.

The boy stared at the mist with frustrated eyes as his heart sank in despair.

He threw his head-hugging, leaving no words to reply, shooting silence in the surroundings.

In brief, Yutosai was a slave who was raised in a slave house.

He had to work nonstop day and night, eat dirty food, drink flitty water, and a daily whip of fifteen times was common in his routine.

After spending all those horrible days, when he wished for a bright day just for a few minutes in the hope of not giving up….

Everything turned dark after meeting up in this chamber where he was invited to live for seven months.

“This will be all worse than slavery…” spoke up the boy breaking his silence, “Back there, I thought I wouldn’t give up if I get a chance to live but…. All I can see is darkness blurring my path….”

He stood up asking out, “I have no other choice. If I am meant to die for someone maybe this will show my value.

As you know I am a slave and worthless…… so this dark path might not bother me.”

“What is it that you want?” asked the voice, “I am sure you are speaking all of this for a reason…”

The boy smiled and answered,

“Yes, I have a reason. I shall accept your offer but with two conditions, may I be allowed to make them?”

The voice replied, “I shall be your master soon, the task hasn’t started yet, but you can ask what you wish…”

A tag opened in front of the boy that had three stars glowing in it,

“You have three wishes to make with me…”

This was his deal.

On the other hand, nothing mattered to the boy as he stood there smiling in hopelessness.

“I do not care about this, all I ask you is to show me how I got here….”

0