Chapter 66 – A Slap on the Cheek
246 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

SLAP!!!!!

At my words, the sound of a slap filled the room.

"Nonsense!!"

Her face was red with shame and anger, and she couldn't control her anger and slapped her palm on my cheek. I was prepared to some extent, but my cheeks were quite numb from the taste, which was spicier than I expected.

'Damn… Why are my cheeks so hot? Hehe… But let's calm down. Stay calm'

"Why?… Since it was your daughter who did it, the mother should be responsible, right?"

"Do you think something like that is allowed?… Get out right now. I'll think it's just a child's nonsense and let it go for once."

"So… You mean it's okay if I upload this video to the internet?"

"Hmph… It's enough to say that such videos are fabricated."

She was already angry, didn't want to listen to me anymore, and just kicked me out of the house. As a child, he offered no resistance whatsoever. And he headed home again, walking the same path he had walked for over two hours.

"Damn… I expected this situation, but this road is still too long."

Rubbing my numb cheek, I walked to the bus stop and returned home.

"Welcome..Master..Gasp!..Cheek!"

"Ah.. It's okay; it's no big deal."

She hit me so hard that even though it had been more than three hours since I got hit, the handprint on my cheek still remained red. And when I roughly explained the situation to Yeji, she seemed angry.

"Still, you're using your hand for a small child!!. If she becomes your slave in the future, I will definitely punish her!!"

"Okay… Okay… I think it'll take some time for her to become my slave. So you'll have to wait."

The woman I saw with my own eyes was definitely a masochist woman, with the same red M symbol as my slaves. However, there was nothing like a masochist female in her attitude or behavior. She usually acts to attract males without realizing it, but she acted normally as if she wasn't really a masochist .

'I guess I've lived a life of moderation all my life, and it's completely ingrained in me.'

He was told that because she was the child of a powerful family, she received a strict education from a young age. Therefore, it appears that she has reached the point of suppressing her true nature.

'But that female is still a masochist female... No matter how much you try to suppress it, it's not something you can suppress. It's nature…'

She is still a masochist , but she lived hiding her true nature for a long time, and in the end, she will become a slave to her desire at some point.

"Master… You must be in a bad mood. Please release everything to me now."

Putting on her horny bitch expression, Yeji told me to use her own body to vent my anger. To be honest, I wasn't that angry at her because it was something I had already expected, but I felt like I should treat her roughly to relieve my stress.

"Okay… Should we try it with our female cat first?"

"Yes!!…Master!"

"Huh!!..Huh!!…Aahhhhh..Aahhhhh!!"

"Why are you already tired? Should I stop?"

"Ugh..No..Master.. Please let me continue. Aahhhhh.."

I am lying comfortably on the bed, and Yeji is on top of me, in a squat position, serving my cock with her pussy. Every time she put my dick in, she was prohibited from touching my body other than my dick, so she really started volunteering as if she were exercising, and even though it hasn't even been 20 minutes since she started, she is having a hard time with her legs shaking.

"If it's hard, you can quit. Instead, we will continue tomorrow."

"Aahhhh… I will work hard until the master is satisfied. Master… Ha!! Ha!!"

When I told her that I would not do anything for the rest of the day if she stopped before I came, she did not give up, even though it was difficult, and continued to serve by pistoning with her pussy. However, since she was serving in a difficult position, she was unable to properly concentrate on her pussy, and the speed became slower and slower, which was not enough for me to cum.

"Really… I can't help it!"

"Nyaaaaa!!!!… Suddenly, if you do that, it'll cum right away!!!"

"AAhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!" SPLURT

As soon as I raised her waist and inserted my cock deep into her pussy, she cummed away, but eventually her body lost strength and fell towards me, breathing heavily.

"Our Yeji has worked hard, so I'll look after you this time. If you keep doing this, I won't be able to cum even if it lasts all day.

"Nyaaa… Thank you… Master… Mmmmmm!!"

I turned her body over, positioned her so that she was underneath me, and roughly fucked her pussy.

"Hah!!…Nyaaa!!..Ang!!!!!…Aang!!!"

Her pussy, which had become sensitive due to the service, continued to the point where she couldn't even feel the afterglow of her climax, and she continued to squirt out pussy juice without stopping.

"Ooooot!!"

She kept cumming, unable to control her body properly, just rolling her eyes and moaning like a meat doll.

"Now!! I'm cumming!!"

"Nyaaaaah!!!.. cum inside me without stopping!!"

Even though he was filling her womb deep inside , she couldn't handle more semen as it poured into her, and it flowed out through her gaping hole. I'm still good enough, but she, who is already at her physical limit, couldn't handle it anymore.

"Then let's cum together again."

*

 

I headed to Jeonghee's house next door, naked and with my erect cock glistening with Yeji's pussy juice. Since Jisoo is at school now, she will be the only one at home.

"Eh?..Yeji?..Lord..Master?"

She didn't know that I didn't go to school today, so she was surprised when I showed up, but when she saw me, she quickly figured out the situation, took off her clothes on the spot, and got down on her knees.

"Aahhh… Master… If you haven't gone to school, please tell me in advance. I would have come right in the morning and served you."

I was able to see what a well-trained slave Jeonghee was, who felt sorry for not being able to serve me since morning.

"My dick is dirty from Yeji's pussy juices, so clean it first."

"AAAahhh!!..yes...Master!!" 

She let out a vulgar cry like a sow, opened her lewd mouth wide, and started sucking my cock. Although it was a cock that had been thrust into another woman's pussy just moments ago, she sucked it with pleasure without any objection.

"As expected, Yeji's pussy is the best."

"Slurp..Slurp..Slurp!!Slurp!!"

She was sucking in my dick so much that her cheeks were getting plump, and she seemed happy with my praise. And I gave her a brief update on what transpired during Jeonghee's blowjob. Her eyes widened when I told her I'd been slapped, and she forgot to serve and opened her mouth to say something, but she continued serving because I hadn't given her the order to stop.

'Both of them are very angry.'

The fact that I was slapped without cause infuriated both of my devoted slaves. The two slaves thought to each other that they would definitely punish a woman named Hyunji if she was to become a slave.

They had never encountered a situation like this in the previous two years, and they were upset that their beloved master had even minor injuries.

'If that obedient Jeonghee is like this, well... I'll have to make sure her position is clear when I make her my slave.'

In terms of her status, honor, and wealth, there are probably no women in a higher position than Kim Hyunji. No, in this country.

I vowed to make her my slave. Her slave was even lower than her slaves.

'There won't be any problem with two of them; the rest...'

I think Yeji and Jeonghee will have no objection to making her the lowest-ranking slave and being able to do whatever they want to her because of the slap I received. However, he still does not know the feelings of Yeonjeong, who has recently become a slave, as she was her biological daughter.

No matter how much she agrees to become my slave and to make her mother my slave, she may be reluctant to treat her own mother as a sex slave,unlike Yeji and Jeonghee.

'It's unlikely to happen, but just in case...'

I don't think Yeonjeong can reject me because she's my slave, but I still feel a little anxious because I haven't been with her for as long as Yeji or Jeonghee.

"Stop.."

"Jjuup..Slurp..Yes..Master."

He turned her over, stopped her serving with her mouth, and rammed his cock down her heavenly asshole.

"Aahhhhhhhhh!!!"

Feeling some satisfaction from using her like that, I sent a text message to the teacher who would be at her school.

'Come to my house right after school today.'

-'Yes, master, I will leave as soon as possible .'

Less than 10 seconds later, after reading the text, she responded to me. She didn't receive her daily dose of fucking at school today, so I expect she's probably pretty hungry right now.

"Then come to my house at 6 o'clock today."

"Yes, master.. I will be there on time."

He had so much fun fucking Jeonghee, but his time was up, and her daughter was due back any minute. I returned home and even shared the precise time with Jeonghee, who dropped by based on Jisoo's bedtime.

Around 6 o'clock, Yeonjeong came home.

"I'm sorry, master... I'm late because I have a lot of administrative work to do."

She apologized to me while breathing heavily, probably because she was in a hurry.

"What's wrong… Come here first."

"Yes, master."

As soon as she entered the house, she got naked, crawled on all fours, and came to me sitting on the sofa.

"You know I went to your house today."

"Yes, master."

I told her what happened at her home. Then her face became thoughtful, and she fell down on the floor and apologized to me.

"I'm sorry… Master!!… My mother was like that.

"So, when I make that bitch my slave, she is lower in rank than you guys. Um.. So, I'm planning to make your mother a slave that can be used as a masturbation tool or a toilet. What do you think?"

Yeonjeong, who looked surprised at my words, bowed to me again and said,

"As your bitch, I will always be by your side. Please make my mother a slave among slaves as you wish."

 *

EXTRA 45+ CHAPTERS and ARTS!!!!!!ARTS!!!!!!ARTS!!!!!!ARTS!!!!!!ARTS!!!!!!

If you want more chapters and arts consider supporting me at 

patreon.com/KLNovel62

1