Chapter 83 – Full-Fledged Slave
225 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As I held the dildo in her pussy, it shone with her pussy juice. Her untouched butthole seems to be nervous about being fucked with a dildo, and the already tight hole becomes even tighter, blocking the way.

Aahhhhhh…

"Hehe… let it. ...come inside."

Hyunji spoke nervously at the first feeling of a foreign body when I inserted the tip of the dildo. She is quite scared now, but she doesn't run away, and the water she feels in her stomach makes her feel more pain in that direction, so luckily her asshole is being fucked for the first time, and she doesn't feel the pain she should feel.

Squeak..Splurt..

"Ah..Son!!.. please, wait a moment... No more than this."

As the dildo entered her ass, her sphincter muscles relaxed, and she asked me to stop for a moment as she was afraid that she might squirt.

"If I stop now... you'll stop getting spanked. What are you going to do? Mommy?"

"Ugh..Uuuuu.. Please continue.."

She had no choice in response to my threats and tried her best to resist the re-entry of the dildo, hoping that her strength would not be lost.

"Hehe… It's all in. . Now… My ass too belongs to my son ."

"Kkk … Now everything is mine. So, you are going to obey me. right?"

"Yes… Everything I own is my son's. Please make me into a lewd cow of my son's taste."

"Okay..Let's go!"

"Heehee… Uh… This butt hole is like a pussy!!"

Without any further hesitation, I inserted and removed the dildo from her asshole and used it as if I were using a pussy. Unlike the pussy, there is almost no limit to the depth of this hole, and even though it was her first time in the butt hole, It swallowed and spit out the dildo to the end, as if to appeal that it was better than the pussy, giving Hyunji a new sense of pleasure.

"Uh, I feel so bad!!!"

"As expected, my mother is also a female masochist bitch."

"Yes, Mommy is a female masochist , ooooo!"

In the end, unable to resist the pleasure felt through her asshole, she cummed right away, squirting her pussy juices. Fortunately, the strength of the sphincter muscle was not relaxed, so there was no disaster caused by the water in the stomach gushing out.

"Ah..Son..No more… Please.."

Now that she had reached her true limit, she almost cried and begged me to send her to the bathroom. After saying that he understood because I had made a promise, he had the maids bring the bucket he had mentioned in advance.

"What is this?"

"What is it? It's your bathroom."

"Anyway, this place..."

It's hard for her to bear it, but she's holding on thanks to the dildo stuck in her ass acting as a sort of stopper. And no matter how much she swore that she would be my slave, she is repulsed by the sight of her defecating in front of others.

"Now… come here."

"Ugh…Son…please"

I had her stand on her bucket, dragging her leash by her neck. Since her hands are tied, she can't really refuse, so she has no choice but to sit in a squat-like position on top of her bucket to keep from cumming.

"Please… Please send me to the bathroom. I will do anything."

"Kuk.. Mommy, you are mine now, so of course you have to do whatever I ask you to do. That's the first command. Extract all the water in your stomach here."

"That… That…"

She was still thinking, but now she started to break out in a cold sweat.

"If you're embarrassed... I'll help you."

"Heeggggg!!..Je..Jebaaaaal!!!"

I started pushing the dildo up her ass to help her, who was still shy. She had managed to hold on earlier, but she didn't have the strength to hold on a second time, so she realized there was really no way.

"Heeggggg!!..I..Come out!!"

"Come on, everyone, come closer and watch this cow defecate."

""Yes…Master""

At my command, all the maids surrounding us turned their gaze to Hyunji's buttocks.

"Ah..No!!"

Pushushuuut!!

When I let go of the dildo, she couldn't hold on any longer and pushed the dildo out, pouring out the water from her ass into the bucket.

"Ah…Son…"

What she is cumming now is clean water, having already had enemas several times, but her sense of immorality and humiliation for excreting something with her ass in front of others makes her feel the same shame as walking down the street completely naked.

 

In the end, she excreted all the water and smiled as if she were feeling refreshed.

"How do you feel about defecating in front of me? In front of others?"

"I'm…Embarrassed… And…I feel good…"

She was shy and embarrassed at first, but once she got it done, she opened her eyes to a new sense of pleasure. Earlier, when she did it in front of one maid in the bathroom, she was just full of shame, but now she opened her eyes anew about doing it in front of me and in front of several people.

"hehe.. From now on, I will fuck you until you become a completely corrupted masochist , Mommy."

"Please take care of me, son."

After that, Hyunji had her pussy fucked by me without stopping for the rest of the day. Since I usually have the energy to deal with two people with ease, it would be quite difficult for Hyunji, who has just discovered sex, to handle them all. Since my slaves could not handle my sexual desires on their own, a climax that was almost torturous continued.

That night

"Hehe~.. Let's just leave it like this for today."

"AAhhhh…Hehe…AAhhhh…Hehe."

Hyunji, who was lying on the bed, had already lost consciousness for a long time, so I just used her like an onahole and was finally liberated. The vagina is already full of semen, so it flows out non-stop, and the semen sprayed on the body makes some parts look white.

"First, wash this cow and gather around."

""Yes…Master""

The maids who had been standing behind me while I was fucking Hyunji were all now blushing and looking at me with lustful expressions. At first, they just had the impression that I was the new owner, but when they saw me continuing to violate the previous master, they started seeing me in a new light .

Although they can respond to almost any tendency, they are the ones with the strongest masochist tendency due to the position in which they have been trained since childhood. Ultimately, they have a desire to obey strong males.

I, who was still a child, used their previous owner like a toy. Normal men wouldn't be able to last even an hour or two, but after seeing me fuck and dominate her for almost 10 hours, as a female, they realized how strong the new male owner in front of them was. I am secretly hoping that they will become like Hyunji.

"It's completely flooded the bed . I wonder if it's the master or his servant."

The maids blushed with embarrassment at my words. They couldn't do anything without my permission, so they couldn't wipe away the pussy juice that had flowed earlier, so they just left it alone, and in the end, the pussy juice soaked their panties and calves, giving off an obscene smell.

"First, all of you will be punished tomorrow."

"Yes, master."

The maid, who was supposed to be punished earlier, came forward.

"I'll punish you tomorrow, so just go rest for today."

""Yes… Excuse me… Master""

The women spoke at the same time as if they had already guessed what they were saying, greeted me politely, and left the room. After the girls left, I lay down next to Hyunji, who was sleeping comfortably next to me. Because I called Yeji in advance, there was no problem even if I didn't go home.

Because I was quite tired, I couldn't get up while the maids washed me and brought me to bed.

Now, Hyunji is lying down, sleeping with a happy expression on her face, but even in her dreams, she is calling me and smiling as if he is with her.

"Our..Son..Hyeonsu…Son.."

"Okay, good night, Mommy."

As I approached her, without realizing it, he fell asleep in her arms, hugging me—not in the arms of a woman he had felt in a long time, but in the arms of his new slave mother.

Next day

"Ugh!!..Ugh!!…Ah..Son..Ugh..Ugh!!!"

The first thing I did when I woke up in the morning was order the maids to gangbang Hyunji. As if it were natural, the maids who had panty-type dildos wore them and took turns violating her asshole, pussy and mouth at the same time. Because the dick was fake, of course the semen didn't come out, and they didn't have to work hard, but they treated her roughly as if they were really gang-rap*ing her .

The girls penetrated not only her mouth and pussy but also their buttocks with thin dildos at the same time, and with their own prize in mind, they worked hard .

"Now… You have to work harder to fuck my mommy to receive my award. There's only one, so work hard."

""Yes! Master""

The girls responded with the most lively voices I had ever heard and began to get excited about gang-rap*ing Hyunji again. Hyunji, who had already climaxed several times, seemed to have lost all strength and kept trying to fall down, but was unable to rest because the maids were holding her down to prevent her from falling.

"Is this bitch here getting her punishment well?"

The maid was lying on the floor next to the bed with her arms and legs tied and covered with a blindfold, and her mouth was shoved with her panty as a ball gag, leaving her unable to speak as if she were continuing to make her beast-like noises. That's because she is tied up with an egg rotor on her pussy and asshole, so she is climaxing non-stop.

"There are still 12 more hours left, so hold on tight."

"Whoop!!!"

As punishment, the maid decided to undergo orgasmic torture all day today, and it would be quite a painful time as she would be subjected to orgasmic torture for exactly 18 hours from morning until midnight sharp.

"Uuuuuck!!!"

"All of you stop!"

The maids who stopped violating Hyunji at my command stood politely in front of me, and Hyunji collapsed on the floor from exhaustion.

"Okay… The winner this time is you!"

"Thank you, master."

"Then… Let's begin…"

 

 *

EXTRA 70+ CHAPTERS and ARTS!!!!!!ARTS!!!!!!ARTS!!!!!!ARTS!!!!!!ARTS!!!!!!

If you want more chapters and arts consider supporting me at 

 

patreon.com/KLNovel62

 

 

P.S I will be uploading 30+ chapters each week in Patreon from now on instead of daily upload.

 

 

 

 

 

 

1