Chapter 91 – Yeji’s Slave Student
229 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I had originally intended to give Yeji a week or so to train Hyunji, but I changed my mind because of worries expressed by Yeonjeong and other Jeonghee, as well as because Yeji's annoyance with Hyunji's demands had grown more intense than I had anticipated. Yeji was so furious that I worried about what might happen to Hyunji if I were to leave her alone for a week. 

That's why I only assign her training master for one day rather than a week. This is because, no matter how foreboding it is, it is impossible to completely destroy Hyunji in just one day. Of course, although she is only a training master for one day, Hyunji will probably have a very difficult day.

[Hyunji POV]

Even though Yeji is younger than me and we are obviously not that old apart, I still refer to my younger sister as "Unni." And her older slave sister treats her like a younger sister, but my heart is racing with excitement. Unlike the limitless excitement I experienced when I became my daughter's sex slave, I feel an excitement and anticipation that amply demonstrate the kind of person I am.

'What is this? I'm definitely excited and happy. But I'm scared... Scared… And excited… Aahhh…'

I felt a fear that I had not felt, even when I was being trained by my son. However, despite these feelings, due to my masochistic tendencies, my fear gradually turned into excitement, and I began to drool.

"Oh my… My little sister is dripping with pussy juice, expecting to be fucked like an animal by her older sister. Hehe… then I will make today a day she will never forget."

"Yes, sister… Please educate this cow in heat."

Yeji, with a sadistic smile, prodded my pussy with her toes and then looked down on me and let a drop of saliva fall toward my face. Instinctively, I opened my mouth wide to receive the saliva and swallowed it like a baby bird eating food given to it by its mommy bird.

"Gulp.. … Thank you, Sister."

"Seeing my little sister like this... I'm so excited."

As she said, she must have been quite excited, as her pussy juice was flowing out of her shaved pussy that was visible from the front. No matter how sadistic she may be, she can't help but feel excited because she is also her son's slave.

Yeji sat lightly on the sofa behind her and spread her legs. Her pussy was shiny and shiny with pussy juice, and the gaping hole that had already been trained by her son for several years further emphasized her lewdness. Nevertheless, even though it is a hole that has already been used hundreds or thousands of times, it has a clean pink color, just like her virgin pussy.

"What do you think about the hole that has been fucked countless times by the master?"

"You're so pretty... Sis… Mmmm"

She pushed my pussy with her toes, but her pleasure was already not enough, so looking at Yeji's pussy made me even more horny, and I could not control my own body.

"Now, come here and fill her sister's hole with your tongue."

"Yes..Sister..Slurp ..Jupup..Slurp ..Huh."

"Huh… My little slave sister's tongue feels good. Aahh… Is my pussy delicious?"

"Yes, I like it. Uup..Slurp..Slurp..Slurp..Slurp....Delicious"

As if I were possessed by Yeji's words, I stuck my tongue into her pussy without any hesitation. I had already been learning how to use my tongue for a few days, but I was far behind my son's other slaves, who had been learning for years.

"Aahhh… But serving the master with such tongue-in-cheek behavior is the same as ignoring the master. So…"

"Oof!!…Uh..Sister!!..Aaahh!!"

She tied my face with her legs because she felt bad for me for playing with her tongue. That's why there was a gap between her pussy and my face a moment ago, which allowed me to breathe comfortably while sucking the pussy, but now it was completely glued to her pussy, making it impossible for me to remove my tongue or my nose, which further restricted my ability to breathe.

"Oh my.. I have to keep sucking my sister's pussy so that her pussy will be satisfied and release me."

"Uuuuu!Uuuuu!

The abrupt movement surprised me, but I was unable to break free from her legs using my own strength. She must have been exercising regularly because, in contrast to other women in their mid-30s, her body was toned and firm, and her stomach showed off her six-pack abs.

"Uuuuu! Uuuuu! Uuuuu!! Aahhh"

"Huh… Yeah… Like that… Better than before... Mmmm…"

As I risked my life to suck her pussy, I unknowingly worked my tongue harder to survive. Fortunately, Yeji, who had reached a certain level, relaxed her legs after sucking for about a minute, allowing her to breathe.

"Aahhh..mmmm..Uh..Sister.."

"Hehe.. That's right, that's how you suck pussy. From now on, you have to suck not only the master's cock but also our own pussies well too. So we have to work harder!"

"Uuuuu?"

Giving me a brief break, she again tied her legs to my face and let me suck her pussy once again. As I sucked her pussy hard, leaving Me Breathless again, a satisfied Yeji taught me how to suck her pussy, almost pushing me to my limit, freeing her legs, and tying her face again.

"Hehe.. I think i am going to cum, so drink up all the pussy juice!. Hehe!"

"Uuuuup!!..Gulp!!!…Gulp!!"

After repeating sucking and resting her pussy several times, she eventually reached her climax, and Yeji tightened her grip on my head, preventing me from escaping, and squirted her pussy juice into my mouth and nose. Her pussy juice spurted out violently, as if she had been holding in urine all day, and it went not only into her mouth but also into her nose, making it difficult for her to breathe and drink properly. In the end, she ended up spilling more than half of her pussy juice. I threw it away.

"Cough!!..Cough!!..Cough!!..Ss..Sorry..Sister..Cough!!"

Satisfied when she was done with her pussy juice, Yeji released her legs so I could breathe and talk, but her pussy juice got all the way up my nose, and I just coughed to catch my breath. Looking at me like that, she waited for me to stop coughing with a relaxed expression. Still, since she didn't move her leg from my shoulder, I could vaguely tell that she was going to do the same thing she did earlier, squeezing my head again.

'It's hard… It's painful… But it's so good. Haha'

Even though I couldn't breathe properly and was just treated like a tool for sucking pussys, I started to feel my body getting hotter and hotter. I knew that what I was doing now was not proper education but just fun to pass the time, so her pussy began to get even wetter from the proper training that was about to begin.

"I really like it; I'll give it one more chance~"

"Wooow!!…Wooow!!"

"Now… take it again."

Aahhhh

"Whoop!!!"

She squeezed my head again, and this time she started urinating instead of using her pussy juice. As my head became pickled by the smell, which was stronger than pussy water, I started swallowing hard to drink the urine, but this time, I couldn't breathe as it went into my nose, and in the end, I couldn't take it all, and the urine flowed down all over the floor.

"Ah… It's so good… Hehe… I should thank the master for giving me such a nice toilet as a gift... But… you can't do it properly yet. So I need to educate you more."

Even though I was used like a real toilet, I felt my body getting hotter.

"Now~..Breathe… ."

"Cough!! Cough!! Thank you, Sister."

When I finally got free, I coughed and said thank you, but since I couldn't drink it all properly as she ordered, what was given to me was not a reward but a punishment.

"Y have to eat everything that spills... Understand Cow?? Huhu…"

"Yes, Sister. I will do it. Ooooo."

At her command, without any hesitation, I started licking up the urine and pussy juice that had spilled on the floor. I had no objection, as I had already eaten it several times. I knew that licking pussy juice and urine was not a punishment but just a preparation for punishment, so my anticipation grew more and more.

"Then, how about our toilet pussy?" Oh my.. It's wet like this, and the pussy juice is flowing. Hehe.. I guess I should punish this impatient pussy too."

While I was kneeling and licking the floor, Yeji came up behind me, saw my pussy, and scolded me. And she stood in front of my pussy wearing the same dildo pants that Yeonjeong had prepared in advance.

'Ah..Finally…'

Yeji had spilled a lot of pussy juice, so even though I licked it up hard, I couldn't eat it all yet. Meanwhile, Yeji, who had placed the dildo in my pussy, smiled sadistically and thrust the dildo deep in one go without any warning.

"Aahhhhhhhhhh...Moooooooooooooo!!!"

Yeji laughed as if it were fun to see me bleating like a cow without realizing it, like I climaxed with my son and daughter's training.

"Hehe.. The master really trained you well. To cry like this. But still."

Slap…Slap…Slap…

"It hasn't even started yet.... Hehe.."

Squeak!!…Slap…!!!..Slap…!!!..Slap…!!!..Slap…!!

"Oot!!!.Uuuuut!!!…Aahhh!!!…Mooooo!!!"

Yeji fucked me hard right away and didn't care about my feelings.

"I thought it wouldn't be tight because it's an old cow pussy, but... It's tighter than I thought. Our toilet… I'll give you a lot of love from now on."

Squeak!!…Slap!!!..Tsukbuk!!!..Kkkk!!!..Kkkk!!

"Huh!!. Haha!!!.. Thank you!!..Aahhhh!!!"

"I can't believe your ass is this much bigger than Jeonghee's... I'm really jealous!!"

Slap....Slap....Slap....

"Aahhhh!!"

Yeji slapped my ass every time she fucked me and gave me a hard slap. The slap was definitely stronger than that of my son or daughter, Yeonjeong, so I couldn't hold it back and climaxed, squirting out my pussy juice.

Aahhhhhh!

"Ugh..Thank you!!!!!"

 

 *

EXTRA 90+ CHAPTERS and ARTS!!!!!!ARTS!!!!!!ARTS!!!!!!ARTS!!!!!!ARTS!!!!!!

If you want more chapters and arts consider supporting me at 

 

patreon.com/KLNovel62

 

 

P.S I will be uploading 10+ chapters each week in Patreon from now on instead of daily upload.

 

 

 

 

 

0