Prolong
2.8k 1 40
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

When I first opened my eyes, what I saw was pouring rain and a gloomy sky.

And then pain I felt in my body made me know that I was still alive.

'What? I was definitely in the hospital, why is this happening?

No matter how much I thought about it, I couldn't understand my current situation. Before he opened his eyes, he was lying in a hospital with pancreatic cancer, just waiting to die.
But when he closed his eyes and opened them again, he found himself lying outside on a rainy day and couldn't move because of the intense pain he felt throughout his body.
He barely manages to turn his head when he finds the strength to see the overturned car next to him and a couple lying down together, and he feels his head has becomed more and more confused.

'Who are these people and why am I lying here?'

No matter how much he thought about it, he couldn't understand the situation he was in, and he felt his mind becoming increasingly blurred.

'Ah.. I mustn't lose my mind… But…'

I couldn't hold on any longer and lost consciousness.

When I opened my eyes again, I was in the hospital again. But I felt that my physical condition was different from before. Because of my cancer, my whole body was always in pain.
He was helpless, but now pain other than cancer engulfed his body. He turned his head and looked around, and a nurse caught his eye.

"Hey… Where is this?"

As I asked the question weakly, my voice sounded like that of a young child, not the usual 40-year-old's gruff voice.

'What? 'Why is my voice like this?'

"Ah, are you awake? Wait a minute… Doctor!"

The nurse informally told me to wait a moment and then went out of the room to find the doctor.

'What. She's so young, but she is speaking like I am a child… More than that, my whole body hurts. Why is this happening?'

I felt bad for speaking informally to the nurse, but I couldn't think any more because the pain I was feeling didn't make me turn my head properly. And not long after
a doctor and a nurse came into the room, followed by a young woman looking at me with a surprised expression.

"Shin-ah!! Are you okay? Are you in any pain? Can you talk?"

When the woman came in behind me and saw me, she was worried and started crying, pouring out questions, and I was so embarrassed that I couldn't say anything.

"Miss, please calm down for a moment and I will examine himfirst."

"Oh yes, sorry."

The young woman looked embarrassed and pulled her body back behind her. The doctor came closer to me and examined my body, asking me several questions. I get distracted while he was asking and I was answering questions.

The doctor told me that my name was Hyunsoo . I was offended and said, "My name is not Hyunsoo."
Then the doctor looked at his medical chart and with a serious look on his face then after thinking concluded that I seemed to have amnesia. The woman next to her covered her mouth and cried, wondering how things were going.
I was just embarrassed because I didn't even understand. I felt something was wrong and asked for a mirror.

The moment I looked in the mirror, I felt suffocated and confused. In the mirror, I saw a young child with a bandage on his head. When I couldn't come to my senses even after a while, the doctor said that I was suffering form head injury due to accident. 

He then asked the crying woman to explain who I was. The woman held back tears and began to speak calmly.

She said that I was an 11-year-old child named Hyunsoo Kim and she informed me that she was the lady who lived next door to me. She then informed me that two days ago I was injured in a car accident and ended up in the hospital and both my parents died. I was taking deep breaths to calm my confused mind, and the woman was shedding tears as she finished speaking. I asked for some alone time and everyone left the hospital room and I was alone.

'What on earth is this, am I crazy or…?'

At first I thought I was crazy, but the pain I felt in my body and my heartbeat told me I was real. After thinking about it for several hours, I came to the conclusion that I had been reincarnated which somewhat calmed my confused mind.

'I can't believe I actually had a reincarnation like in some kind of web novel… Huh.'

 I felt so tired due to mental stress that I couldn't hold on any longer, so I decided to sleep for now and think about it again tomorrow.

A week later

I was discharged from the hospital. I had a lot of thoughts while I was in the hospital for a week, but I decided to live with the thought that this was going to happen and that I should start a new life. My parents died in a car accident, making me an orphan. It was a very sad and painful thing, but since I had no memory of then and since they were not my parents from my previous life, I just felt sad but nothing more.

'What should I do now…'

For a week, the lady next door came to visit her every day and told me many stories, so that I now knew what kind of situation I was in.

Totally Orphaned

I was the kind of child who had no relatives or other blood ties. My parents left me a certain amount of property and I received insurance money, but since I was still a young child, I couldn't use it properly.

When my parents passed away, the contract for the house was canceled and I had nowhere to go. If things continued like this, I would be sent to an orphanage, but he had no faith in whether the orphanage would properly take care of him. While I was thinking about that, the lady next door made a suggestion to me.

"Hyunsu-ah"

"Yes, Aunty."

"If you have nowhere to go, would you like to live with her aunt for a while?"

"Yes?"

The lady had a very close relationship with our family. The woman next door's husband passed away from an illness a few years ago, and it was my parents who helped her a lot during that time. She also has a daughter who is the same age as me, and she is close to me. Since then, she has lived with my family almost as one.

"But… Wouldn't it be a nuisance if I were there?"

"Hyeonsu, what do you mean? You are like a son to me .
And how happy Jisoo would be if you lived in our house."
"Why don't you stop worrying about that and live with the me ?"

"Ma'am, thank you so much. Ugh."

"It's okay. From now on, I will be your mother."

"Uuuuu"

I was hugged by her and tears begun to streaming down my face. But inside I was happy and excited.

'Now there won't be any major problems with finding a house.'

Although he was crying on the outside, he was doing quick calculations in his head. The woman's husband is dead, so she has out a lot of death insurance money, so she wouldn't be greedy for my property.

Another reason was that this aunt has letter M that appeared above her head.

'What on earth is that? 'Has my head gone crazy?'

He knew that M was only visible to him and it was invisible to others . Anyway, I ended up going to the aunt's house and living with her and her daughter Jisoo.

A month later

It's been about a month since I came to the house, and I'm now used to living in this house. However, two changes in my body gave me a bit of a headache. One is that I begun to see M in other women as well.

At first, I thought it was only above the head of aunt, but when I walk around outside, I sometimes see it on some women.

'I see it in part-timer at the convenience store in front of my house, a teacher, an office lady saw passing by…'

Aunt is written in red, but most of the other women he saw outside showed white, yellow, and orange, and he had never seen anything red like his aunt.

He tried to find out why these letters were above the head of women and what they mean, but he couldn't figure it out, so he put it on hold for now.

And the second change is that the size of my penis is very large. I don't know if it's the original size of the owner of this body or a change that occurred during reincarnation, but it's very big for a child. Normally it is 7cm and when erect it is 15cm. Considering that he still has the body of an 11-year-old, he is quite big.

'Ha… It's nice to be big, but it doesn't sit still.'

Having a large penis is a good thing in itself, but the problem is that as time goes by, his sexual desire also begun to increases.

'I'm still a child and I can't be with anyone… What should I do?'

"Even before my previous life, I had a strong sexual desire, so I made several sex partners and enjoyed them whenever I had time. But after changing into this body, my sexual desire seemed to get stronger. Moreover, since I could only relieve myself by secretly masturbating in the bathroom, my sexual desire was building up."

'I'm still a child, but if this continues, I don't think I'll be able to control myself for a few more years… I need to find a way to resolve this quickly.'

If the body of a child is like this, it will probably become a big deal as it grows up. At the same time, his sexual desire is becoming stronger and cannot be relieved just by jerking off , making his rational thinking difficult. 

Moreover, as I continued to observe the aunt to find out about her M's identity was that her aunt looked very horny. She usually don't wear underwear when she at home, so the shape of her nipples is visible, or she usually wear short skirts or tight pants, so my erection shows no signs of fading.

When I'm worrying about various things laying in my bed at night ,I need to urinate, so I went to the bathroom.

40