Chapter 9- Another
1.6k 0 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

'It's clear that she also has a masochistic temperament... But she's not easy.'

Since Jeonghee often shows a lot of masochistic temperament and has an submissive personality, I assumed that most women with the M symbol would have that type of personality. But after seeing that lady of the house, he felt that his thoughts were wrong.

'Color… Is it related to color?'

Aunt had red and Auntie's friend had yellow, and he thought there might be some difference accordingly, and he wondered if it had something to do with her personality. However, I thought it was too hasty and decided to put it on hold for now.

While I was spending time thinking about various things, I slowly went to go home. I decided to stop thinking and think about it while playing with Jeonghee at home without Jisoo's knowledge, so, I left the room.

"Are you going home now?"

"Yes, I should go home as I am hungry now ."

"Mom??"

"Huh? What it is Jisoo?"

"Can I sleep at here instead of home today?"

"Do you want to sleep here , dear?"

"Yes, I want to sleep with Jisoo today!!"

When Jeonghee asked a question, Ahjeong, who was next to her, answered for her. They said that while playing, they decided to sleep together, and Jeong-hee looked at her mom and asked with her eyes if she was okay, and her mom nodded and agreed that she was okay.

"Then sleep at aunt's today, and mom will pick you up tomorrow."

"Okay, see you tomorrow."

"Goodbye"

"Goodbye; I'll take care of dinner."

"Okay, then, please take care of me."

Jeonghee said goodbye and came out, and I was waiting at the front door. Neither Ajeong nor the aunt paid any attention to me and treated me as if I were someone who did not exist. Jisoo waved her hand at me, and I waved her hand in response.

After saying goodbye, Jeonghee turned and came towards me, and I could feel the excitement on her face that she couldn't hide. I strongly squeezed her ass on the way to the garage together.

"Uuuuu…"

"It's just the two of you today?"

"Yes, master… You can't do this here."

Jeonghee got excited and said no, but instead of using her voice to stop my hand, she headed straight to the car. I sat in the passenger seat, fastened my seatbelt, and looked at Jeonghee next to me. Her black skirt, which is slightly above her knees, is tight and shows off her toned body and incredible lines for a mother , and her top was a slightly thick white shirt that shows off her breasts. There was no trace of a bra.

I said this while stroking Jeonghee's thigh as she prepared to leave.

"Spread your legs."

"Aang…Yes…"

Jeonghee flinched slightly and opened her legs a little. The tight skirt seemed to make it difficult to spread her legs, so she raised the skirt so that almost her pussy was visible while she spread her legs. Her pussy began to show through her skirt, and her neatly trimmed, heart-shaped pussyhair was visible.

"You listen well my slave."

"Ugh… Thank you… Aang…Master."

Jeonghee responded as she felt my touch.

"what about a bra?"

"I...Um... I got down on it~"

"Okay, okay, very good , my sow."

Slap slap

"Ga…Ahaa… Ahhh… Please spank me , master!!!"

I firmly strike her thigh close to her pussy with my palm. She let out a cry as more love juice started to flow from her pussy. Her skirt and sheets were soaked with juice, which told me how deeply she felt. Then she turned to face me with a lewd expression. Normally he wouldn't have known because she was wearing a slightly thick shirt, but her excitement had caused her nipples to become erect, exposing their existence.

"Let's go now."

"…Yes, master."

She answered softly, perhaps a little disappointed, and tried to straighten her clothes to leave.

"Oh, leave your clothes as it is because I'm going to rub your pussy while you're on the way."

I halted her and touched her thigh with my hand. Then her expression becomr heated once more, but I told her to drive away coolly. When the car pulled into the driveway, I continued to touch and feel her pussies' soft texture, causing her pussy juice to continuously flow out and gather on the seat.

"Mhm… Ah… Uh… master..Mhmmmmm"

Jeong-hee drove, unable to hold back her moans the whole way, and she drove safely at a slower speed than when she went to Ah-jeong.

"Master… No more… Mhm!!"

The car stopped at a red light, and just as Jeonghee was about to say something to me as if she couldn't take it any longer, I suddenly stuck my finger into her pussy. Then pussy juice poured out, and she shook her back.

Squeak.. Squeak.. Squeak.. Squeak.. Squeak.. Squeak.. Squeak.. Squeak.. Squeak.. Squeak.. Squeak.

"park nearby"

"Aang..Yeah…Yeah…Yeah…Ugh."

Jeonghee parked her car in the parking lot of a nearby park, and since the streetlights did not reach her, she parked her car in a place where it could not be seen unless she was nearby.

"Suck it"

"Woo…Jjuap… Woop..Woop..Woop… Ehe… Side.. W… Woop.. Gawk… Woop Woop."

As soon as I took out my erect cock and ordered her to suck it, she turned around and started sucking my cock greedily.

"Umm.. Yeah, you're good, my Jeonghee."

"Mmmm!! Mhm!! Uppu!! Uppupp!! Uppupp!!"

When I praised her, she took the cock even deeper into her throat and sucked it hard.

"Do you remember what I said last time?"

"Um…Woo… Woop yes? Jjuupupup!"

Even while sucking hard, She answered inconsistently.

"I'm looking for a new slave."

"!!!"

Jeonghee was surprised by my words, took her mouth off the cock, and looked at me.

"No way, Master!"

"Suck it"

"Umm… Ugh… Umm… Jjueup… Jjueup… Jjup… Ugh… Ugh…"

Mhmmmm!! Mhmmmmm!!

"Uuuuup!!!"

She tried to say something to me, but when I told her to, she started sucking my cock again. And I slapped her ass, which was shiny with her pussy juice, as hard as I could.

"Don't stop without permission."

"..Jae..Uupum…So..Ummm..Mhm.MhmMhm"

As Jeonghee spoke with the cock in her mouth, and I enjoyed feeling her deep throat as I felt a sense of ejaculation.

"I'm cumming… Drink it all!"

"Uuuuup!!! Gulp…Gulp…"

After she finished drinking my cum, she opened her mouth wide for me to inspect it.

"Thank you for the cum, master~~"

I patted her head, complimented her, and continued the conversation we were having earlier.

"Master, then… Are you planning to make Yeji your slave?"

"Oh yeah"

Jeonghee asked me while driving. Meanwhile, I can't put my dick in her pussy yet, so I'm holding back while rubbing her.

"Well… Won't it be a little difficult for you to make her your slave?"

She spoke carefully, looking into my eyes. She said that because she knew Yeji's personality very well.

"It's okay… She's a Masochist , just like you."

"Huh? Yeji???…"

She said it incredulously and looked at me with a questioning look.

"I can just tell because..."

While driving, I began taking Jeonghee's shirt off. Then, because of what had happened earlier, I reached in and played with her nipple.

"Mmm, Master, I love you so much!"

I pulled her nipples up and put them in front of her mouth, giving them a firm squeeze. She then licked my fingers and her own nipples slowly while waiting for my signal. She rolled her eyes and fretted that someone might see her as she became excited once more.

"Ugh…"

I released her nipples when the signal changed, and she remained motionless, unable to even pull her shirt over her protruding breasts and nipples. I approached her and leaned in to whisper in her ear.

"She smelled just like a you . Masochist women ready to be tamed ."

"Uhm… The same Masochist ... Aang… Mhm…"

I said this while playing with her engorged nipples with my hands, and when the signal changed, I returned to my seat and fasten my seatbelt again. She stayed there with her clothes untidy and began to look around her with anxious and excited eyes.

"Don't worry, they can't see it because of the tinted window."

"Yes master.."

I fastened my seatbelt again and continued talking.

"Um... However, it's not to the point where, unlike you, I can corrupt her as soon as I start it."

She blushed as if she were embarrassed and spoke slightly sullenly.

"Then how will you enslave her ?"

She no longer questioned the idea of making Yeji a sex slave but obediently asked how to make her a new slave.

"Hmm… I guess I'll need your help."

"Me?"

Jeonghee looked at me with surprised eyes as I asked her for help. And she answered in an excited voice, as if she liked replying to herself.

"Well, if the master wants it, of course I will help you."

"Yes, our Jeonghee is very kind."

I smiled and stroked her head. The scene of an 11-year-old child stroking the head of a woman in her mid-30s may seem awkward to others, but to us, this hierarchical relationship was natural, and we were both satisfied and didn't mind at all. There was no one watching anyway.

"Then I have to buy a cell phone first. Let's go buy it tomorrow."

"Yes master"

She answered without any hesitation, and when she got home, she parked her car in the basement parking lot and tried to go up to the house.

"Then Jeonghee needs to help me a lot this time."

"Ah.."

I pulled down her shirt and took out one of her covered breasts.

"Put your skirt up above your hips."

Haha… Yes… Master."

With her breasts and pussy exposed, she looked anxious and excited, as if she were anticipating what I would do, and she waited for my command.

"I will reward in advance for the sow who will help me a lot... So look forward to it tonight."

"Yes! Master~~"

She looked excited to see what kind of kink I would be doing today.

*

*

EXTRA 60+  CHAPTERS and ARTS!!!!!!ARTS!!!!!!ARTS!!!!!!ARTS!!!!!!ARTS!!!!!!

If you want more chapters and arts consider supporting me at 

 

patreon.com/KLNovel62

 

 

P.S I will be uploading 10+ chapters each Sunday , Wednesday and Friday in Patreon from now on instead of daily upload.

16