Prologe
42 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In an unknown place, there was a vast hall adorned with exceptionally beautiful and majestic frescoes. It resembled a church but was infinitely more elegant. The entire environment exuded a warm energy, as if the sun softly radiated its rays. However, the place was evidently enclosed, preventing sunlight from penetrating.

Around the perimeter stood humanoid beings in vibrant and powerful armor, towering at about three meters, with metallic wings on their backs. Instead of eyes, a faint white light swam in the sockets where their eyes should be.

Amidst all this stood a throne, seemingly detached from the rest of the space.

Though the throne was small, the coercion and oppression it emanated were overpowering. Seated on the throne was a humanoid creature, unlike the others. Clad in sacred attire adorned with white flowers and golden embellishments, its face remained obscured by the floating light.

Everything was harmonious and tranquil until, in a moment, the creature on the throne spoke, causing the entire place to shudder.

"The balance is disrupted..."

As soon as these words were uttered, tremors intensified. Before the creature could even move, its body lit up even brighter, followed by other beings radiating stronger light.

In the next second, it seemed as if an explosion occurred, causing everything to deform and disappear before their eyes due to an unknown force.

Outside, the magnificent and imposing palace began to show signs of destruction. Decisions swept across the palace, and particles transformed into light before disappearing.

The palace found itself in a chaotic place, surrounded by darkness. However, as the door began to break, the surrounding darkness, like a greedy beast, began seizing particles of the palace.

The more light it captured, the more distortions and gothic energies swirled in the place.

Finally, when the last trace of light remained, darkness enveloped the circular light at the center of the palace.

As a result, light and shadow began to merge, and from their fusion, something purple and sparkling akin to a crystal started to emerge. However, the quantity of shadow seemed to clearly surpass the light, causing the crystal that appeared to tremble.

It seemed as if some collapse had occurred, causing, in an instant, everything in this space to extend toward this crystal, which began to glow brightly.

Finally, everything gathered into a single point inside the crystal in just one moment. Following this, the crystal couldn't withstand it, and a singular aperture appeared. A vast, mysterious energy immediately began to shoot out from the crystal's opening.

A beam of horrifying energy pierced through space, creating a hole in its wake.

Following the beam, the energy traversed through various universes, one after another, ranging from magnificent universes to the smallest ones. From universes filled with simple planets to those brimming with infernal flames.

Wherever this beam of mysterious energy passed, it left behind a hole, creating a passage between realms.

Gradually, the energy of the beam started to wane and dissipate. However, as the palace began to collapse, the surrounding darkness, like a ravenous beast, began to grab the particles of the palace.

Realizing this divergence in the existence of power, beings started gradually gravitating towards these passages.

In some places, anomalous things appeared, while in others, wars had already begun. The equilibrium that existed from the very beginning was shattered, the era of balance came to an end, and the epoch of chaos began.

And all of this happened because of one soul, unknowingly transitioning from one dimension to another. The soul appered near a crystal that began to gradually disintegrate, releasing more and more energies.

But it seemed the soul near it miraculously remained unharmed. The soul could be heard constantly repeating, "If there were more of me, I could have done more; I just finished the game's interface..."

Immediately after that, the crystal seemed to react and merged with the soul. In the next second, the space began to crumble, and the soul was drawn into the hole opened by the beam.

================================

On the continent of Eldoria, in the Kingdom of Aradia, within the weakest magical academy, in the director's office. On the director's desk lay the body of a young man, apparently 23 years old, with black hair, medium appearance and a frail build.

Suddenly, he opened his eyes sharply and rose from the table. Clear confusion was evident in his black eyes. He sat and looked around for some time before saying,

"What the hell, where am I? I was just writing code with my mediocre knowledge for a game. What happened?"

 

1