The Suppressed (1)
4 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It’s 200 A.D. 200 Years after the death of the Demon King. The Hero has defeated the Demon King and come out victorious, but there’s still some demons left that are still roaming around. However, for whatever reason, The Hero decided to spare the remaining demons, making them learn how to be good on one another, to not kill each other. Though discrimination still runs rampant, but after 200 years, it has ceased. Of course, there’s still discrimination but there’s not many anymore.

As such, there’s now many half-demon half-human hybrids, demons have fully integrated into the kingdom. Though, there’s still the problem of the pure-blooded demon, the demons that are born seeking the taste of human flesh, the demons that seek destruction wherever they go no matter big or small. Fortunately, there’s a team of fully-trained knights that quickly subdued and detained those demons, unfortunately, due to the repeated offense that these demons keep doing, the discrimination against demon and even half-demon has grown exponentially to the point that some says that the discrimination today is even worse than the one in the past.

So, 5 years later, The King decided to give an order to kill every pure-blooded demon to prevent anymore incidents, attacks and such from said demons.

10 years later, pure-blooded demons are basically non-existent, and if one were to find one, it would immediately get caught and executed without a second thought from the humans and the half-demons....

"...So why...!"

I look at my own reflection in the mirror, standing in the empty girl's toilet in this magic school late at night.

"....Why was I....!"

Two long black horns protruding from my head, my long blonde hair has a red hue on the end of my hair which was never there before, my eyes pure red like blood circulating in my body, my opened mouth shows a spiky teeth, thirsting for a certain something.

I put my hand on my face, trying to suppress it yet again after holding my instinct down for my whole life non-stop.

"Why was I born a pure-blooded demon!?"

0