Chapter 2: Player of Games 7
1.3k 8 26
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hello I'm back

 

Kael, who had fainted last night, slowly woken up to a very strange feeling in his body. But he couldn’t exactly tell what it was; it felt good and intrusive at the same time.

Fearing to know what it was, he pushed his hand to grab it, but suddenly realized that his body was coiled by the Lamia’s large tail.

Of course, how could she forget that he fell asleep while having sex with her? His mind was rushing, trying to get free from her embrace, but she tightened her tail while getting closer to his face. Now, now with his eyes fully open, he saw her beautiful and elegant face so close to his.

One thing that worried him was that she was panting. It hadn't been a couple of seconds before he had woken up, and she was already "claiming" him again.

“Calm down. Let me wake up first.” Kael said this while struggling against her grip.

“You did excellent last night, but I expected a bit more from you. You fainted during sex. Even if it felt wonderful, I still want more!”

“I can’t give you what you want! I’m still depleted?!” He tried to force his way out, but her tight grip kept him in place.

“How? You slept the whole time; how is this possible?!” Vanir seemed a bit disappointed as she slowly released the grip of her tail. Despite her initial attempt, she didn’t want to force anything. Well, as long as Miria was there, she simply couldn’t.

“I thought you wouldn’t let me go.” Kael instantly got out of bed, recollecting his clothes from yesterday.

The Lamia kept staring at him, a bit dissatisfied.

“Fair. But next time, I expect more from you.” She said this while crossing her arms.

“What do you mean by the next time?” He looks at her, a bit reluctant

“I like you. I want more, but we’ve made a deal. And I don’t want to have to confront that woman.” She just lays in her bed while taking a look at her fingernails.

“Thanks, I suppose…” Kael backed off a bit and went to the door while staring at her to make sure she wouldn’t attempt to do anything.

Once he felt the door behind him, Kael quickly grabbed the door handle and pushed, trying to get out of that room as soon as possible, but to his surprise, Miria was waiting for him on the other side already.

“What happened? Did something leave you traumatized?” She asked with a smug smile while looking behind him to see if the Lamia was still there.

“No, I’m okay; you don’t need to worry about me.”

“That’s good to hear. I’d be pretty angry if she tried to hurt you.”

“It’s funny hearing that from my “slaver master." You are the one who put me in this situation.”

“Don’t sweat about it too much. I doubt you are not enjoying this.”

“Why do you say that?” Kael was intrigued; of course, he knew being a sex worker wasn’t the worst choice, even for him. But on the first day, she didn’t exactly ask for his consent. He still remembered that.

“Remember the mark that you have on your pelvis.”

“Yes, I do. What about it?”

“The only way women can have sex with you is if I allow it, or you allow it. That day, the only thing I allowed was that they could have you, but if your body didn’t accept it, they wouldn’t be able to do anything.”

The sudden realization hit him like a punch. Of course, it was hard to control his own inner desire, but he didn’t expect the mark to work like that. Miria started walking in the other direction while talking to Kael

“Why does it work like that?”

“Hell, I still have no idea why most things work in this world…” Both looked at each other in silence, standing in front of another door.

“But I do have a theory.”

“And what is it?”

“This may be in case someone like you comes around and doesn't get forcefully taken.”

“Yes, but you said that…

“It doesn’t matter what I say. As long as the mark is there, it’s not possible to force you to do anything in this manner. The only exception is me, but I’m not interested. So if you want to refuse something, put your mind into it; you may curse someone else with it.”

“Wait, curse someone else?”

“Yes, I still don’t know how it works. Not many people in this world go around trying to rape a strong woman, so it’s just something that has been told to me about my ability.”

“I get, but I don’t intend on that happening to me.” Miria opened the door and noticed that both Vyra and Elin were behind it.

“How are you, sleepyhead? Did you have a lot of fun last night? It's already midday, and we should be on our way already." Vyra put her hand on the door frame with the usual smirk on her face.

"What, is it midday? Did I sleep that much?!” Kael looks shocked, while the mage is giggling.

“You could have woken me up!”

“We didn’t if you two were still enjoying yourselves, so we didn’t want to interrupt. Especially since she paid handsomely.”

“If it’s like that, I supposed it’s not that bad.” He sat on the floor, still tired from last night, as he thought to himself.

*Am I still tired just because of that? Am I that weak for sex? This is terrible, especially for a world like this. That's just my luck.*

Elin, as usual, didn’t have much to say. She was silent and didn’t seem to smile while she looked at him, like the previous day. Miria entered the room and began preparing the things, so everyone could set them away, while Vyra kept staring at Kael.

“Don’t get sad. We can probably fix that, hahaha.”

“Why are you laughing? This is not funny!”

“Don’t worry, don’t worry. I think the main problem might be that you are consuming magic while having sex.” Her smirk quickly turned into a serious expression as she glanced at him while putting her hand on her chin.

“From what I’ve realized, since that day, I have constantly felt something weird. If I had to put it into words, I would say that I’ve gotten slightly stronger. This may just be a guess of mine, but I haven’t felt as powerful in a while.” Miria stopped for a bit and looked at Vyra, Elin seemed equally interested.

“Vyra, are you just speculating, or do you have proof of that?” Of course, because Miria couldn’t simply figure out what his class was, she was curious that he could have something special.

Just like she had.

“Since the first, there’s something wrong with my Mana, it feels that, every time he got stronger while training, I also got more powerful.”

“I also felt that.” Elin, who had her head down, didn’t seem too surprised after hearing Vyra’s, it felt almost like she was confirming her own thoughts.

“What are you trying to say?” He widened his eyes

“So, having sex with you makes your partners more powerful and leaves you exhausted for a while, but apparently this has no real benefits for you.” The witch had a big smile across her face.

“That’s amazing; what a fucking stupid ability.” After hearing that, Kael punched the floor. The others didn't see it coming. He felt a real sense of frustration.

“Why are you so mad? Which is an incredible useful skill, and you don’t even need to be in combat to be useful, especially since you are with us. Depending on the capacity of your skills, every member that we get now and in the future might become much stronger. All you need to do is sit back and..."

She was shivering with happiness just thinking about how powerful she would come to be.

“I’m not particularly too keen to staying with you; I’m not here by choice, nor are my intentions to follow your group around forever. It doesn’t matter if Miria didn’t choose to have me around. She definitely won’t lift a single finger to try to release me. It’s not on my plan to be her golden chicken forever.”

At that very moment, the joy in Vyra’s eyes vanished.

“The more power that I give you three, the lower are my chances of getting out of this situation. So if that’s true..."

“Very well.” Miria interrupted him as both she and Elin were carrying the bags while Vyra was still trying to process the information she just received. The elf had a blank expression after that moment.

“There’s not much you can do, right? You are still coming with us either way, and I’m not particularly interested in what you think about at this moment, or what your power is about. We have to bring you to the Capital City or both of us are going to have bigger problems to deal with.”

“That’s fine for me; since you told me I need a registration, it’s better for me to go there anyway.”

“But since you have so much trust in yourself, you are in your own hands. Prove to me that you can protect yourself, and I might think about your case.”

26