Chapter 1: Wind of Change 3
3.9k 9 54
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Once she opened the door of the inn, I was quite surprised. The place was... completely empty. Well, well besides a couple of chairs and tables, there wasn't much, but something a bit further caught my attention. It was two women sitting at a round table in the middle of the inn, close to the counter. Even if the place was empty, it wasn't actually dirty; it looks like someone recently cleaned everything.

Miria: "Hi Hi Hi, We are back!" Miria said in a loud tone. The other two girls sat at the table then turned to us, standing up as they saw me

The one on the left was about 6'2–188 cm she has a tan skin with her long white hair tied into a ponytail, beautiful sharp golden eyes, her body quite fit, and the breasts were probably E cup, she was wearing a full set of leather armor with details made out of cloth being green. Because I was distracted by her beauty, I almost didn't notice her long, pointy ears. She's an elf!

???: "Miria, is that what I think it is?"

Noticing that the other woman had spoken, I would turn my gaze at her, and she was equally hot. The lady wasn't nearly as tall, probably around my current height (5'6–168 cm) without her heels. The woman had a pale skin, long dark hair, soft, juicy lips using a red lipstick, and round purple eyes, that looked hypnotizing. Despite having C-cup tits, I could see her thick legs through the pantyhose, contrasting her body shape with her thin waist. And for the upper body, she was using a large, elegant blue mantle with some gold ornaments. I honestly couldn't guess if she was a Princess, a Mage, or a Prostitute.

Miria: "I don't know what you are thinking. But this is your new partner in crime, and it's a guy!"

The lady with the purple eyes would give a big smile and run in our direction. I raise my arms, getting ready to protect myself, but she just jumps into Miria's arms.
"Mage": I've always known you were the greatest!
Miria looked at the "Mage" like she was suspicious of something.

Miria: What do you want? I'm not giving you another single piece of gold.

"Mage": No, no, no. I don't want money; I have plenty already. I'm just happy that you brought us a new friend.

"Elf": Hmph, that's funny since you were talking shit about the "greatest" lady Miria just a few minutes ago.

"Mage": YOU SNITCH!!! That's why you don't have friends!

 

"Elf": Nor do I want them; besides, you just want to steal the boy for yourself.

"Mage": That's not true, especially because I'm a Lesbian.

"Elf": Don't you get tired of making shit up? Last time you said you were lactose intolerant, and in the next moment you were stealing the princess birthday cake. We would be doing much better if you didn't fuck around so much!

"Mage": Aww, give me a break; nobody told me it was HER cake; it was just there.

"Elf": Oh yeah, Miss Lesbian, it was obvious you stole it just because you didn't like her.

Miria: That's enough; I'm too tired to hear your shenanigans today. My only request is that you two treat the boy well, but you are free to use him for fun.

 

What the hell she's talking, is she giving consent for me? If she wasn't so much stronger than me... Also, my plan to use these two is completely gone, they are as unhinged as Miria, if not more. I have to think in some other way to get out of this situation...

"Mage": Ah yes, my name is Vyra Calimoza.

"Elf": And mine is Elin Kavelara.

For some reason I could see their eyes preying on me, like they were ready to jump on me at any moment, it was both frightening and exciting.

Kael: My name is Kael is nice to meet you two.

Vyra: Just Kael?

Kael: Yes, just Kael.

Vyra: Don't worry, soon enough is going to be Kael Calimoza.

Vyra had a huge smile across her face as she winked at me. I blushed, looking away for a bit. Even if she talked like a maniac, she’s the type of girl I’d usually have a crush on, to think she was talking to me like that.

Elin: There goes the “Lesbian”.

Vyra: Hahaha! Come on, you could have played around it.

 

I hope staying with them isn't dangerous; I just got another opportunity in another life, and I don't want to lose it already. Miria didn’t look bothered by the other two girls talk; the woman had a serious expression, like she was a bit lost in her own thoughts.

Miria: I have to rest a bit; I’m quite tired. Please take care of him; whatever happens, don’t let anyone hurt him.

And just like that, she went to the second floor, leaving me with the other two girls here. I look back at them and notice, that both were staring at me like they were expecting to say something.

Kale: So, what happened to her? Is she usually like that?

Elin: No, she’s not; this is the first time I ever heard her saying she was tired. Did anything happen on the way here?

Did anything strange happen? I don’t remember; there was nothing that I could notice. I mean, she was quite happy when she saw me. Did she realize something on the way here? Wait, could she know about my Legendary Reward? That could be something that would piss her off if she was aware of it.

Vyra: I think you know something that we don’t. And I might be a liar, but... I hate it when people lie to me.

Kael: I don’t have the intention to lie.

Vyra: Ah, yes, sure, and do you have any intentions of running away from her and trying to find a way to remove the mark from her?

What? How the hell does she know about it? Can she read minds? This is bad; by her smirk, it's obvious she noticed that I was nervous.

Kael: N-no.

Vyra: Really, you look a bit nervous after I’ve asked you that. I just asked because I was the first one to get summoned by her, and my first thoughts were to do that exact thing; maybe she has enchanted you with her “incredible charm.”

Elin: You are scaring him, Vyra. Stop that!

Vyra: Are you trying to play good cop now? Maybe you want to play to his good sides so he feels safe around you. You might look like a brave warrior, but inside, you are an insecure little whore.

Elin: What’s your damn problem?! You really are testing the limits of my patience today.

Vyra: My problem is that you are deep inside a slut and just don’t know how to properly ask our lovely companion to fuck. This happens with every man you know; you always take their side, thinking they eventually are going to fuck you out of pity.

What I’m even hearing: how does that make sense? Look at this woman; if she existed in my previous world, she would have been a model without putting in any effort. How does that even make sense? Ah, yes, of course. Now that I remember, men are supposed to be really rare. Even then…

Elin: What?! That’s stupid; I don’t want to fuck him!

Vyra: Oh, really! That’s great. So I can just take him to my room then.

Elin: No, you can’t do that; you are going to abuse him when he’s sleeping! He should sleep in my room.

Vyra: So you can do that instead? Honestly, it'd be fine to watch the honorable Elin abuse a man in his sleep.

Elin: N-no, I wouldn’t do tha-that…

Why's she blushing now? Was that her intention? No way; this is insanity. Maybe the thing that Miria was saying early, that me being out would be dangerous for me, wasn’t entirely wrong.

Vyra: So what about this? We all slept in the same room tonight. Just to be sure, no one is going to play with him.

Elin: D-deal!

Vyra: Okay, so everything is settled.

I... I didn’t agree to anything.

Kael: Shouldn’t you ask me about this?

Vyra: Even if you disagree, what are you going to do? Stop us? Hahahaha, funny guy;

Someone please. Help me. I don’t think either of them is just going to sleep around me; they are both lunatics, and even if one doesn’t look like it, she’s also a pervert. Only now have I noticed that she doesn't stop looking at my crotch.

… … …

… …

Before I could notice the night was already arriving, despite the talk early, they end up cooking for me and treated me quite well for the rest of the day, that’s until I went to take a bath, I remember them giving a set of clothes to use, but after I dried myself with the towel I noticed the clothes weren’t there anymore…

At that point, I knew this was going to be a long night.

Which dialogue format you prefer?
  • Name: Hi, my name is... Votes: 15 7.7%
  • "Hi, my name is..." Votes: 127 65.5%
  • Name: "Hi, my name is..." Votes: 52 26.8%
Total voters: 194
54