Chapter 1: Wind of Change 5
3.5k 9 46
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Kael stared at the bed with the two gorgeous women, like he was about to be sacrificed to an evil deity. He felt powerless in the situation, and the worst is that he really didn't know what they wanted; if any of those women approached him in his previous life, he would be sure they wanted to take his organs away.

But he couldn't keep just wondering what was going to happen in front of them; Kael had to take action. He took a few steps until he reached the bed frame and crawled on the bed until he was in the middle of it. Picking up his pillow and putting it under his head, he closed his eyes.

Maybe if he slept quickly enough, he wouldn't be so nervous; he still thought that everything was bait. Kael didn't know exactly what their intentions were, but everything was so bizarre.

That's until he felt something soft pressing against his chest, and then another against his back. They were both comfortable and warm. Just by the feeling, he could guess what it was. But still, he resisted the temptation to look; he had full conviction that he wouldn't just be used around like a servant to others' wishes.

The situation only got worse as both of the ladies turned him to his back and had their mouths incredibly close to his neck, as their warm breath made his entire body shiver in anticipation. Both of the women persistently blew on his sensitive neck as he squirmed between them.

His resistance only served to make him look miserable. It didn't matter that he kept his eyes closed; they would make sure that he would feel their bodies. With their soft skin and each of their curves, each of the girls wrapped their legs around one of his. He could tell by the length of their legs that Elin was in front of him, and Vyra was behind him.

The two didn't say a single word this whole time. That surely didn't help to alleviate the tension in the situation. Trying to keep a semblance of dignity, he attempted to push them away. That finally broke the silence.

"Are you still trying to resist?" Vyra whispered in his right ear as each was holding a side of his body. Vyra lay on his left arm and Elin on the right one, and with their strength, it was certain that he wouldn't be able to move away.

"Why are you doing this? Can you at least tell me?" Kael asked while he was underneath the two beauties. His eyes finally opened, with him clearly seeing the face so close to him on each side of his body.

"This is such a silly question." Vyra whispered in my ear. 

"Because we want to break you." Break me? In what sense? I knew they were crazy in some sort of way. Fuck, I should have run away in the afternoon; maybe I had a better chance back then.

The hands of the girls would move from my waist to inside my shirt as they kept wandering around my chest. It was shameful that I had an erection just from their teasing.

"Hey, sto-" It was then that Elin pulled me for a kiss; she invaded my mouth without much effort. Her tongue moved around mine, like she was starving and seeking to compete with me. Of course, of course I had no chance to compete; the rest of my body felt so weak.

I hate to admit it; her kiss feels incredible, and each second that passes, it feels like my body is melting under them. I try to move away from her, but she keeps my face in place. To add to the torture, Vyra started licking and kissing my neck and ear while moaning.

Her hand then slowly moved from my chest to my crotch, as I heard her giggling. I try to moan so she can take her hand away, but with my mouth busy, the only thing that echos are my moans, suppressed by Elin's kiss. 

"Oh, so you are enjoying this, right?" Vyra makes sure she whispers as close to my ear as she can. 

Elin would release her mouth from mine as a line of saliva formed between ours mouths. Her sweet lips were a beautiful sight, even if she was forcing herself on me.

"You're so handsome." I catch myself, getting even more embarrassed by her compliment. I'm being abused by her, and still, she is so-

I finally felt Vyra's hand take my hard dick out of my sleeping shorts. Elin's eyes quickly turned away from my face and stared at my cock.

"Look, Elin, finally Miria gave us something worthwhile after all of those months of suffering." The purple-eyed girl made sure to mention me, like I was their object. 

Her warm hand slowly moved up and down, rubbing my exposed shaft, while Elin observed it like she was seeing Diamond for the first time. It was like she was ready to pounce on my penis. I was feeling an overwhelming sense of pleasure; even if it was just a handjob from that snarky little mage, I felt the energy of my body being pulled to my pelvis, making it even more sensitive.

"Come here, grab it." While stroking my cock, Vyra grabbed her colleague's hand and tried to show her the same motion she was making. Her hand was a bit bigger, but it was as delicate. Her motion was a bit sloppy, but that sensation around my penis made it feels like it was in her complete control. 

Looking, I saw the mark shining while they were handling my erect dick. I felt my whole body paralyzed, and the only movement I could do to attempt to stop their advances was to throb my penis. Nevertheless, that only made them more active with their motions, especially seeing their faces and their bodies wearing small pajamas as the light of the candle illuminated their faces and showed their body shapes beneath it.

It was only a matter of time before I came. I squirmed and moaned, feeling hopeless and ashamed;

My first time having sex with a woman was like this.

"Hey, Elin, check it; it's throbbing so much. Let's go a bit faster like this." The pre-cum that was leaking from my tip made their movements feel even, better...

"Ahhhh~" I let out a moan, echoing through the room

"Next time, you will do this." As I was close to orgasming, Vyra put her mouth on the tip of a dick and stroked it, pushing me to the limit and forcing my cock to cum inside her wet and warm mouth. She shallowed all of it with beautiful eyes staring at mine.

Until she released it and kissed its tip while putting it back inside my shorts. My face expressed all the pleasure I had felt.

The girls would go back to laying by my side. Surprisingly, Elin was silent the whole time. But now she had a big smile on her face, like she had won something.

"I told you he would enjoy it; you don't need to get so nervous, Elin; he's ours."

"Do- do i get a say in this?" 

"No, silly, you don't."

?

My first time writting a smut scene. Was it good? (Any tip leave in the comments.)
  • Yes. Votes: 63 46.7%
  • No. Votes: 5 3.7%
  • Interesting ,but could be better. Votes: 50 37.0%
  • Nah I'd Win Votes: 17 12.6%
Total voters: 135
46